The Mills Family- Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Some of the cult followers were threatening to unsubscribe if RD continued as moderator. So many volunteered to moderate before RD was chosen. She was answering questions while she was moderating, too .

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (brownblack @ 8/31/2020, 06:34 PM) 
    I love having to catch up on all the posts from the weekend. I am glad more people are talking about them.

I could only watch Tom do the toilet paper holder and then I turned off the live.

It quite clear that Tom is not a carpenter, that bathroom looks like a death trap. I wonder if he did it to code? They live in a small and probably unincorporated town where permits and inspections are not required and anything goes. The whole bath is poorly pieced together and seeing open outlets 6" from the shower is frightening.

With all those boys using it and it being so small and hard to clean, I can only imagine what it's going to look and smell like in a short time. Tom barely fits in there, and April won't fit, she's bigger than Tom.

3.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate the small sink, water is just going to splash everywhere because of that. There is space for a larger one, too. And the toilet paper holder? That yarn is going to be covered in particles of feces and it can't be cleaned.

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gram528 @ 8/31/2020, 01:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (dumfounded @ 31/8/2020, 05:37) 
    OCTOBER2020: 'Thank You,' I had no idea what that meant. I do not do facebook, tweet, twitter or twat or any kind of that stuff, social media stuff. I e-mail.

I do not want people to find me or have access to me all the time. I do not have kids to worry about. Awhile back I was on an important phone call, NO CALL WAITING, After I finished my call a friend called me. She said I was the only person in the world that did not have call waiting. I told her I do have call waiting, you had to wait to call me back......She found no humor in that, I did.

I like that. We get so used to people being available ALL the time, sometimes it's too much! I need to respect that more in others -- and myself too!

TO GRAM 52:... I hope my reply attaches to yours. Thank You, for saying that. One time my sweetie and I were on vacation, found the perfect place right on Lake Huron. Wake up before the sun, get a cup of coffee, grab a couple of chairs, go right down on the beach to listen to the waves slowly come in and the quiet, watch the sunrise over the lake. Then HIS cell phone rings. It was a co worker of his. Called to talk B.S. Needless to say I was not a happy person after that. I took his cell phone, turned it off and put it away somewhere. I wanted to throw in the lake.

5.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    He will have problems with that bathroom. My first thought was he should have gotten a shower stall with a sliding glass door, to keep most of the water in. Could have gotten a larger sink without a cabinet to it. Those 2 little shelves on a rope, he should attach shelves with 'L' brackets, to the wall NEXT to where he has the towels hanging. It would have secured them to the wall. Just line up 5 shelves all the way down to where Solly would have one for his height. They would each have a shelf for there toothbrush, brush, toothpaste. He only thinks about HIMSELF. April has a pin-interest site that has those shelves on a rope and that wood he put on the wall behind the sink. When he was putting that stuff up, he ended up saying that Aprils opinion was the only one that mattered. Then said, 'Not to offend any of you guys.' What a dick head. It was in the video, decorating the bathroom. It was around-after putting up that towel rack that he said that about April. All the while she was leaving comments- Tom you are doing a good job, Tom, it looks good...... Just stroking his ego. Saying what he wants to hear. (gag me)

Before the toilet was installed, him and April were doing a live chat and one of the boys said there was water on the floor where the toilet was suppose to go. I think Tom said it must be coming from the sprinkler system he tied into, something there in the basement. I am pretty sure he also said the water for the house is connected from there, too. I do, as a lot of people, he is going to have some problems with that bathroom. Where did he put the stack vent for the toilet? Where is the moisture going from the exhaust fan, back into the basement itself, where all the boys have there computers? Needless to say that house is already filled with mold. PLUS... he put that bathroom on an outer wall with no insulation, winter, snow, cold, freezing pipes. Where is the drain for that basement?

I will be very surprised if he does not have problems with that bathroom. One good thing, he had a plumber hook up the toilet and sink.

6. idontcarewhat HHW thinks

User deleted

I am a lurker who is sick of judging on people's appearance. I think you all should look at yourselves- you claimed that Rachel Day and Lydia Laird is stalkers of The Mills Family/April- I don't see them posting addresses, digging up court records and finical records of them, especially April. I think Lydia Laird is a harmless and naïve person. Rachel Day is odd but i think she has good heart for Mills kids. She seems affiliated with curse of good memory abilities.

7.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    He could actually put corner shelves next to that little sink, for shelf space. I do not think he could have gotten a medicine cabinet with a mirror, because those studs he put up were not 16 inches on center. He should have put some kind of moisture barrier on the floor before he tiled, he did not back butter those tiles before he put them down.

GET THOSE BOYS SOME SHOWER SHOES. Tom is going to be using that shower with his foot fungus.... YUKKIE!

QUOTE (idontcarewhat HHW thinks @ 8/31/2020, 10:30 PM) 
    I am a lurker who is sick of judging on people's appearance. I think you all should look at yourselves- you claimed that Rachel Day and Lydia Laird is stalkers of The Mills Family/April- I don't see them posting addresses, digging up court records and finical records of them, especially April. I think Lydia Laird is a harmless and naïve person. Rachel Day is odd but i think she has good heart for Mills kids. She seems affiliated with curse of good memory abilities.

8.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (idontcarewhat HHW thinks @ 31/8/2020, 22:30) 

🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    TO: IDONTCAREWHAT HHW THINKS: 'Thank You, ' for saying that about Rachel and Lydia. The other things are true, too.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (<b>dumfounded</b> @ 8/31/2020, 05:37 AM) 
    OCTOBER2020: 'Thank You,' I had no idea what that meant. I do not do facebook, tweet, twitter or twat or any kind of that stuff, social media stuff. I e-mail.

I do not want people to find me or have access to me all the time. I do not have kids to worry about. Awhile back I was on an important phone call, NO CALL WAITING, After I finished my call a friend called me. She said I was the only person in the world that did not have call waiting. I told her I do have call waiting, you had to wait to call me back......She found no humor in that, I did.

You just found the other person in the world who does not have call waiting!!! I don't have it on my landline phone. I figure if I'm on the phone the person can call back. Why must we answer the line and say I'll call you back? That's what a busy signal is for. lol

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    TO: MOUNTAIN HIKER 11: Yahoo!!!! Someone else who feels the way I do. Another thing I can not stand. When someone calls me and driving and has me on a speaker phone. I actually tell the person to call me back when they get to there destination and I hang up on them. There is NOTHING in this world that is that important to almost cause an accident. We took some big quilts and comforters to the laundry one time, to big to fit in our washer. I was waiting for a drier and one drier stopped with clothes in them. No one around so I took them out and used it. I found out the young man who had the drier, was outside, TEXTING people while I was waiting for it. I was waiting for him to say something to me.

A lot of times, I feel, at my age, we have become a society of just not caring. We are so wrapped up in this modern technology, that we do not even talk to each other anymore. It is, 'Oh, I will text you, I will send you an e-mail, you are sitting next to me, I will text you." That happened to me one time and I looked at the person and said, "Are you kidding me, I am right next to you."

Do not get me wrong, cell phones are great for an emergency but, not your whole life. I had a friend who was in an abusive relationship. I got her a little cell phone with some minutes on it. I set it up for no noise if she had to use it, we found a good spot to hide it. Luckily she did not have to use it before she decided to finally leave him.

12. Cinderella
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (idontcarewhat HHW thinks @ 31/8/2020, 22:30) 

🙄🤦‍♀️

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Coppertop58 @ 8/31/2020, 08:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (brownblack @ 8/31/2020, 06:34 PM) 
    I love having to catch up on all the posts from the weekend. I am glad more people are talking about them.

I could only watch Tom do the toilet paper holder and then I turned off the live.

It quite clear that Tom is not a carpenter, that bathroom looks like a death trap. I wonder if he did it to code? They live in a small and probably unincorporated town where permits and inspections are not required and anything goes. The whole bath is poorly pieced together and seeing open outlets 6" from the shower is frightening.

I doubt he even got a builder's permit. I would think you are supposed to get one for an added room with plumbing and electricity? The building inspector needs to inspect it to make sure it IS up to code and safe! I don't think any place allows amateur people to put in plumbing or electric without having someone inspecting it. I would think in small towns it might even be the fire dept who has to inspect electrical work.

Edited by MountainHiker11 - 9/1/2020, 12:46 AM

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shitquotinginmyloftice @ 8/31/2020, 09:17 PM) 
    I hate the small sink, water is just going to splash everywhere because of that. There is space for a larger one, too. And the toilet paper holder? That yarn is going to be covered in particles of feces and it can't be cleaned.

That sink looks stupid. It's so small, how can anyone get their hands in there to wash them? Something like that belongs on a boat or in an RV. I also don't like those shelves he has hanging on the wall and the robes hanging OVER the toilet. Way too much stuff for a small space. Less is more and would look nicer with minimal items.

The thing that really gets me is the OUTLET only about 10 inches above the sink! No inspector would ok that.

15.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 31/8/2020, 06:19) 
    Did April call a keurig a “kroooger”. Huh?

She actually look uncomfortable a lot. Wringing her hands and arms non stop.

I think she likes the idea of Tom but is grossed out by the way he lives so I see some future issues big time

I thought she said it wrong also. I am not even sure how to say it; just positive what she said is NOT correct.

1127 replies since 30/8/2020, 22:17   132598 views