The Mills Family Pt 3

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This has been mentioned by people on here months ago. April has been very calculating. She tried hard to cut Andrea's family out of the picture. What would be up next, get his kids who didn't like her out of the house? April has shown issues with jeaIousy. Andrea had a very large supportive family, She didn't want to share Tom. Is April stalling from going back home ? Is she really going to give up easily and go back home quietly? I don't think so.

Edited by Jane36 - 29/9/2020, 00:51

2.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 9/28/2020, 04:36 PM) 
    QUOTE (Escusme @ 28/9/2020, 23:50) 
    Precious innocent defenseless April has over 84 comments on her pathetic post. Asking for prayers for her truck be to fixed so she can tow her tin can on wheels to Idaho. She just wants to go home. Poor little thing.

April, Keep hustling Tom’s followers, you’re gathering more by the minute. I’m so proud of you. I don’t like you, or Tom, but just stop with your 13 year old girl behavior. You’re an embarrassment to all females. Grow up, go home. You’re a real piece of work.

If I were April, I would sell that RV, cut my losses and drive myself home. I don’t understand why she made such a purchase in the first place. Desperate to hang on to someone who clearly didn’t want her.

I agree. Also, April said she donated a trailer last year. I don’t believe her. If, however, that is true, she should donate that trailer. Hop in her vehicle and go back to Idaho. I feel she isn’t leaving anytime soon. She can holler all she wants that she wants to go home. I won’t believe her until she is gone. Even when/if she leaves, she is definitely not done taunting Tom. She is completely unstable, and frighteningly so. If she truly wanted to leave she would have already done so. She doesn’t have to physically be in Moorcroft to figure out what to do with the trailer. Just like Tom, she is all about mind games. All about garnering as much sympathy and attention as humanly possible....especially when she is trying to crucify Tom. I feel he hasn’t seen anything yet from that She Devil.

3. Kitty VonDenova
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Do any of you think that she knew Tom was a Youtuber with a good amount of subscribers before he told her? I kind of do 👀 especially since her Facebook is full of attention seeking posts

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope that Tom revises the advice he is giving to his kids about "courting" now. He said in his break up video yesterday that his kids all know what to look for in a spouse. I remember a he did a video (I cant remember when they did it) and he was talking about courting and comparing it to dating. In his opinion dating is a total waste of time. Its has to be about "courting" a girl with a view to marriage. If you don't hope to marry the girl, then why waste time hanging out with her just dating? Both Thomas and Judah were there and he asked their opinion and Judah was like an echo of his father. It was all about "courting" with a view to marriage.

When he said in his break up video that his kids know exactly what to look for in a spouse, it was like WOAH! STOP! You are not your kids! You cannot control their future relationships, like you control their lives.

I hope that Tom takes time to stop and reevaluate his ideas about dating and courting now. Maybe if he had taken more time to just hang out with April and get to know her. Then get to know her better. Then they both decide if they want to think about marriage. It was "courtship" and talk about marriage from the get go with Tom and April. Maybe that is why things didn't work out. Maybe his kids were upset about the thoughts of him getting married again so fast. They took everything at the speed of light and they crash landed awful fast. Nobody even knows somebody in a month, or two months. Yeah, there is love at first sight, but even then the couple don't yet know each other as people yet.

I hope that when Thomas and Asher and Judah reach a point where they want to start dating that he will give them the time and space to form their own relationships slowly and just get to know somebody and have fun together before they even think about the serious commitment of marriage. Tom has said that he will not allow his kids to be alone with a girlfriend or boyfriend. Because he knows how hormonal teenagers behave. Well, Tom, not all teenagers do what you did and become a parent at age 19 so give your sons and daughters some trust please. And give them the freedom to date and have fun and get to know their chosen girlfriends and boyfriends. And please don't pressurize them to think about marriage before they even know each other. They have to have the freedom to choose their own wives and husbands.

It wont be long before Thomas Asher and Judah are ready to date. Please give them time and space and freedom to choose their own wives, in their own time, their own way. You cannot micromanage every aspect of your kids lives. They have rights too.

Edited by Dream Big - 9/29/2020, 12:55 AM

5.     +15   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It wouldn't surprise me if it gets to the point where he'll need a restraining order against her. I don't love Tom, but I don't trust April. The kids are the ones that are probably the most hurting right now, especially Eden and the little girls. Poor baby Hannah was overheard calling her Mom at one point. She may have only been around a few months, but in the life of a 2 year old, that's a long time.

6.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kitty VonDenova @ 29/9/2020, 00:51) 
    Do any of you think that she knew Tom was a Youtuber with a good amount of subscribers before he told her? I kind of do 👀 especially since her Facebook is full of attention seeking posts

She had to of known. If I met someone online I would also be looking for their Facebook or googling their name and doing some digging. There’s no way she didn’t know.

7.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kitty VonDenova @ 9/29/2020, 12:51 AM) 

She totally knew of him before they met. I'm betting she watched their videos for years.

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes, it's been discussed on here several times.

9.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61868692

1193 replies since 17/9/2020, 03:01   153772 views