Anonymous
    Carry on here!

2.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Was there a video of the RV? Did she ever say how much she paid for it?

I hate to be mean and ugly but I don't see Thomas getting a girlfriend any time soon. He's very unappealing.

I do hope Asher finds a mate and gets out of that stinky crowded dungeon in the future.

The problem is they have no interaction with anyone outside the family and a few select friends so I don't see any of them finding a mate easily unless they have to go the online route also.

3.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can possibly see a restraining order or some lawful act taken. April's mental state was discussed her several times. There have been many red flags with her from the beginning.

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 9/28/2020, 05:00 PM) 
    Was there a video of the RV? Did she ever say how much she paid for it?

I hate to be mean and ugly but I don't see Thomas getting a girlfriend any time soon. He's very unappealing.

I do hope Asher finds a mate and gets out of that stinky crowded dungeon in the future.

The problem is they have no interaction with anyone outside the family and a few select friends so I don't see any of them finding a mate easily unless they have to go the online route also.

It does seem that the cost of the trailer was mentioned early on, but I’m not at all sure about that. It seems like there were pictures of the outside of the trailer as well, but not sure. There are definitely many pictures of the interior. On their driving trips to Diehl’s, when they could easily walk that short distance, April’s trailer can be seen in the videos.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree, but many teenagers aren't ready for serious relationships yet. They are still young, not even close to thier 20s yet..

6. Kitty VonDenova
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Especially since he’s made it very clear they don’t push college, and don’t find it necessary- okay fine whatever but I think it would be good for a lot of those kids to get out of the house when they turn 18 and college is one sure-fire way and excuse to do so.

7. ItsShaqBishes
        +10   Like  

User deleted

There was no video of April's trailer; at least not to my knowledge.

Agreed about Thomas. He seems mean and arrogant.

Asher seems really, really cool. At the appropriate time, I doubt he will have any difficulty finding a very suitable spouse.

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Most kids I would hope could leave home and get out in the world but I fear these kids are like many fundie kids and the only hope of leaving the nest is to get married.

9. Kitty VonDenova

User deleted

I watched almost all the lives (unfortunately) and April did mention the trailer frequently and I think even the price, but I’m not sure. I do know she showed a bit of the inside but I think it was mostly through pictures.

10. ItsShaqBishes
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 29/9/2020, 01:11) 
    Most kids I would hope could leave home and get out in the world but I fear these kids are like many fundie kids and the only hope of leaving the nest is to get married.

Not like Fungus can stop them lnce they're 18.

11. idontcarewhat HHW thinks
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Jane36 I worry for kids

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kitty VonDenova @ 29/9/2020, 01:07) 
    Especially since he’s made it very clear they don’t push college, and don’t find it necessary- okay fine whatever but I think it would be good for a lot of those kids to get out of the house when they turn 18 and college is one sure-fire way and excuse to do so.

I agree. Thomas is more than likely saving the majority of his paychecks. I remember a video, I believe it was a live dinner when Andrea commented about Thomas & Caden getting a place together. Speaking of, Caden his mother (Mrs Reeves) was Andrea’s good friend I wonder if she has still been as involved with the kids & home church. Caden is often seen in videos helping put groceries away. The kids need some form of normalcy they can count on.

13. Kitty VonDenova
        +8   Like  

User deleted

It’s hard to think positively about their future when they aren’t being given the right tools to live and thrive outside of their own family life, even after 18 years old. Home church, home school, small town, no motivation from the adults in their life to go off and experience all the world has to offer now a days.

14. ItsShaqBishes

User deleted

QUOTE (idontcarewhat HHW thinks @ 29/9/2020, 01:13) 
    Jane36 I worry for kids

Ok. Why are you worried for the kids?

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I remember a video. Tom and April were sitting at the kitchen table. Tom was talking about the kids and, I believe, marriage. Tom hit the table with his fist and said he was going to be the one to pick out who they marry. I will never forget that.

I am going to try and find that video so I can listen to it again. April just agreed with him, she said pray on it.

She left everything up to Tom. When she was suppose to go back to Idaho, when she was suppose to come back to Wyoming. She said Tom will let her know. Then on the anniversary of Andrea's death, there she is. Does anybody think Tom wanted her to come back? As a way, in his mind, to help him with the grieving process?

Even if he did, she should have stayed home. Then at one point, April did say she can handle a long distance relationship, but there she was. not defending her, but does anybody else think Tom was stringing her along? ...... Anyway. They need to spend time with their own kids now. Help them to get their lives on track.

Edited by dumfounded - 9/29/2020, 01:32 AM

1107 replies since 28/9/2020, 23:57   164978 views