Credit for thread title goes to SingHo!toDons2ndWife

44818B06-81D7-4041-A09B-2EB18820FC54

31627DAD-AC09-49CC-BC85-7F17281898D5

2.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I 'subscribe' to Grove and I was on the app this morning and that autumn kit? that Jen just bought was $86!!! Yikes. Nothing like going all in.

Also, the Grove branded scents usually smell like butt.

3.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm surprised she spent $86 on something so frivolous, what with the beautiful child and the other one she has to support all by herself with no help from anyone else. Well, we all need a little treat once in a while I guess.

4.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Can’t wait for her to go to Target and see the Mrs Meyers Fall Scents that she “couldn’t resist” buying too...

5.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So Jen is going to do a “Life Update vlog.”

Topic Predictions?? (Please join in on these!)

1. Long winded discussion about the kids being back at school after much discussion with everyone - And she and Don are totally on the same page and the kids wanted so much to go and it’s really what’s best for them and the school is doing an amazing job.

2. She’s really seeing fall as a fresh start and feels inspired to “have fun” with clothes again. Part of her choice to breathe!!

3. She’s really enjoying the opportunities to collaborate with so many other fabulous women on those two programs she’s doing and is so very grateful for the opportunity to spread her wings like that.

4, She is also still thinking about how she’s going to express her self authentically on her own platforms and what changes she might need to make (that will be the 25th time we’ve heard that spiel).

5. She’s been researching new camera equipment and has settled on some things to order. And “stay tuned”

6. She’s so disappointed that she can’t run any more but her hereditary bunions have caught up with her and she’s going to begin a three-year investigation process as to how to fix them in light of all her responsibilities as a mom.

What I’m hoping she will talk about instead is:

Flight home

Divorce is final and her thoughts on that

They have moved to new phase of custody where Don has kids 50% of time and her thoughts on that.

Her current relationship with food and we she feels “called to” bake every day.

Edited by KayTee - 9/17/2020, 03:46 PM

6.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    I have yet to understand why she is spending money on ugly, useless, tacky stuff, then says that she doesn't want to spend money on improving her pantry by adding custom pull-outs drawers. Her priorities are so wrong IMO for instance why doesn't she replace that stained frying pan instead of getting ugly copper accessories which by the way are clashing with the colour scheme of her kitchen (<- because it's a LIMITED EDITION! and she had to have it! why hasn't she considered solid bold colours like red or yellow?) , or she organizes her kitchen so poorly and far from practical. When she showed her kitchen and drawer organization I was like What the heck? it does not make ANY sense at all!
    Why doesn't she put her children's plates under the water filter ? so that they can get water and their plates in one spot.
    But no! she wanted to be right at all costs because she decided so by putting a partition between her children's plates and the trashcan. Why didn't she move all those back up plastic containers in another cabinet and put her children's dishes there instead? she keeps saying that her beautiful kitchen has plenty of space! :tearing-hair: It's like she in unable to take proper adult, sensible decisions.
    She really drives me crazy with her nonsense and I even question myself on why I keep watching her. Well, I guess it's because underneath it all I enjoy witnessing how much she is unawarely embarrassing herself.

Sorry if this has already been said but I lost a few posts along the way.

Her new house and organizations videos are reflecting her personality and state of mind: empty and confused.

KayTee

May I add a few?

1. Oh yes, her favourite drink of choice is Pumpkin spice anything
    2. She is trying new hair products
    3. She can't wait for he Peloton to arrive
    4. She has in store for us plenty of unboxing still intact since the move
    5. Detailed description of her physical situation/ ailments

I want to know:

1. Is she back on the dating scene or at least contemplating to give it a try?
    2. Has Don moved on?
    3. How much freaking money does she have not to work a day in her life?
    4. Is she thinking about fixing her hair or feet?

Edited by VirutalHug - 17/9/2020, 14:49

7.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (withchildwednesday @ 9/17/2020, 02:47 PM) 
    I 'subscribe' to Grove and I was on the app this morning and that autumn kit? that Jen just bought was $86!!! Yikes. Nothing like going all in.

Also, the Grove branded scents usually smell like butt.

Yeah it's insane. There were smaller kits if she just wanted the fall scent. I didn't need an entire kit. I got the all purpose cleaner, hand soap and the euro sponges. All stuff I was running low on.

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Sorry for this annoying question but I used to follow Jen when she was pregnant with her first baby, then I stopped. In short, when did they divorce and why? Thanks.

9.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Announced in January. Because Jen is a selfish, useless psycho.

10.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The way she is spending makes me think she took every single penny Don had. He could be sitting in a box on the streets of Chicago with a little cup asking strangers for spare change right now. Jen wouldn’t care as long as she gets her $85 Grove kit to feel all the Fall feels. Maybe she can give him the bucket when she’s done with it (in a couple months), so he can carry around his remaining golf balls.

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Boppo22 @ 17/9/2020, 14:50) 
    Sorry for this annoying question but I used to follow Jen when she was pregnant with her first baby, then I stopped. In short, when did they divorce and why? Thanks.

Very short version: she gave the announcement of her divorce in a video in January 2020; she never explained the reasons behind her (?) decision. The awesome Bakery put together a few theories: Don's back surgery and inability to help her with the children, having two children in a short time put a strain on her/ them; they were both unable to cope with parenting responsibilities and real life problems. There is a dedicated section in the bakery about her divorce if you want to check.

Edited by VirutalHug - 17/9/2020, 15:01

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (StillChloeKnockoffs @ 9/17/2020, 02:58 PM) 
    I'm surprised she spent $86 on something so frivolous, what with the beautiful child and the other one she has to support all by herself with no help from anyone else. Well, we all need a little treat once in a while I guess.

But she has to feel all the feels of fall. That should be worth $86 right?

QUOTE (Boppo22 @ 9/17/2020, 03:50 PM) 

Don moved out last Oct. She announced divorce in Jan. We are still waiting for her to tell us it's finalized.

13.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 17/9/2020, 16:01) 
    QUOTE (StillChloeKnockoffs @ 9/17/2020, 02:58 PM) 

But she has to feel all the feels of fall. That should be worth $86 right?

If you didn’t spend money to feel the fall feels, did you really feel the fall feels?

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    iShipNikkiB&Bradley

Brilliant tongue twister!
    :7043:

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Did the old house ever sell?

877 replies since 17/9/2020, 13:41   104741 views