BushyBrowsandBrokenVowsLikeJen- Part 184

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wow, she’s really trying to justify dumping those kids on Don more, isn’t she? Crocodile tears for sure. She doesn’t miss them one freaking bit. :flipping-the-bird:

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 9/18/2020, 11:31 AM) 
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 18/9/2020, 17:28) 
    She doesn't specify, just says the kids are with Don more on the weekends, and cites research that bouncing back and forth a lot during the week isn't good for the kids.

No shit?! In other news, research shows that water is wet.

I know! Jen is so controlling, I bet Don or her lawyer had to send her links to articles or something, saying this is bullshit for the kids to spend every other night in a different place. And then she's like, "oh, so I can have more ME time on the weekend? Sign me up!"

She hasn't unpacked the office yet. (Which was obvious.) And keeps saying "I want to do this with you." And wants to ask "us" for online dating advice. Like we're her only friends.

Edited by Lucky_Me - 9/18/2020, 11:39 AM

3.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    Here it is.

She wakes up at 5.23 Thursday 17 sept. Daily ablutions. Exercises.. Shower, Make up. Mickey waffles with strawberries. Coffe.Drive children to school?, grocery shopping., flowers. Peel an orange. Smoothie.. and here we are chomping the smoothie.. Curled hair (new hair products...told ya!)
    Hormonal unbalance, stress, not enough protein? She is privileged you guys but she is affected like the 99%. (gosh she is ugly)
    She bought the DIY pull-outs drawers, less expensive. Physical ailments (told ya!), problematic feet since forever, intense yoga, she hurt her back. She pushes herself too hard!Parenting schedule, children back to school for 1 week now, they are happy. Working on larger chunks of time between her and DON (finally she is saying his name!), because it works better on children. They are working on the 50/50, they are with their dad on weekends at the moment, she is sniffling and teary eyed but she had precious time with them the past 6 months! she feels so blessed! She is trying to do things for others...she is donating a lot out of her own earnings., she supports theaters etc...She had an amazing time In Utah. She is been learning of taking care of herself, it makes her a better person, she learnt it's a never ending work. We are connected and together, everybody is connected.
    She feels ready to date! She feels open but she doesn't know how to navigate the dating scene.
    New organisation projects coming up. Her style is shifting!

Writing as she talks

4.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupPersona @ 9/18/2020, 11:37 AM) 
    I’m on the fence. Should I watch?

yes. I got a very good laugh out of her crying performance over the kids spending more time with their dad

5.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    “It makes me want to do more for others.”

Translation: I throw money at things. It’s not my money, it takes no time or effort on my part, I still get to spend all my time focusing on ME ME ME. Ugh.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 18/9/2020, 16:39) 
    QUOTE (BackupPersona @ 9/18/2020, 11:37 AM) 
    I’m on the fence. Should I watch?

yes. I got a very good laugh out of her crying performance over the kids spending more time with their dad

Crying starts around the 17 minute mark if you want to skip the other crap.

7.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    ...She has so much stress...yet she knows she lives a privilege life.....Truly lives in a bubble!

8.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    So Don is going to get them every weekend? I guess we shall see. It would be more normal if they alternated weekends. How is Don supposed tog et his Tinder on with that schedule? Last week they didn't seem to be home Thursday night. So no kids Thursday night (afternoon?) through Monday noon. I swear if this pampered ME TIME chic gets that schedule I may have to swear her off. Why do I follow someone who completely agitates me.

9.     +30   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She's so blessed to have the pandemic to spend time with her children and then as soon as she possibly can she ships them out to the soup kitchen! She could spend every waking moment with them, especially Donny.

10.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On Instagram, she went pumpkin shopping. Its what, just before 11 am there... so she went pumpkin patching alone without the kids.

11.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And being in a real courtroom causes her so much anxiety because she's introvert?? Nice try. She doesn't want to be in the same room with the guy who dumped her ass, in the moment of actively dumping her ass. Utah was OK because it was her heart home and Suzanne kisses her ass even when Don won't.

QUOTE (Start-the-fire @ 9/18/2020, 05:52 PM) 
    On Instagram, she went pumpkin shopping. Its what, just before 11 am there... so she went pumpkin patching alone without the kids.

It's too dangerous for the kids!!

Edited by WhyAmIHere - 9/18/2020, 05:55 PM

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    BackupPersona

Have you watched it at the end?

I wanted to type what she was saying while I was watching so that Bakers could decide if it was worth to watch.
    Anyway, I'm always on the fence...but I just like to snark and come here to my people.

13.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn’t know how to make a friend, how does she expect to date?

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 9/18/2020, 05:54 PM) 
    She doesn’t know how to make a friend, how does she expect to date?

I sped through some of the ramble but caught a bit of talking about hard things with a group of people, supporting each other...was she talking about a group IRL or was she referring to all her friends online? I seriously can't go back and rewatch that.

15.     +34   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Do yourself a favour and do not listen to this with ear buds, the cackle will damage your ears. Her laugh is so so so very fake. I am not typically a person who swears but as I neared the end, and no, I cannot finish it, all I was thinking is this . Jen- fuck off. You are a privileged whore who flaunts that she is privileged and it’s annoying. I honestly used to like you, went to the container store because of you. My house is organized, your hoarding turned me into a minimalist; but know this. You are a bitch. A Class A bitch and your children spending less time with you s what they need. So shove your tears up your ass and go eat a donut,
    Rant over, thanks ladies, why do I even watch?

877 replies since 17/9/2020, 13:41   104703 views