« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 9/18/2020, 08:54 AM) 
    And being in a real courtroom causes her so much anxiety because she's introvert?? Nice try. She doesn't want to be in the same room with the guy who dumped her ass, in the moment of actively dumping her ass. Utah was OK because it was her heart home and Suzanne kisses her ass even when Don won't.

I think she is massively uncomfortable being around Don because he knows the real Jen, and all the things she has said and done off camera. I think he has the goods on her.

2.     +25   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    WTF did I just waste time watching? Ugh! This woman is so out of touch with reality it’s sickening. If she wanted her precious children to have balance she would have sought counseling to deal with her selfishness and marriage before making herself a “solo” mamma🙄

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let me duck first...I didn’t mind that video. It was standard old Jen fare. That’s what a lot of her tea and talk videos were like.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    ContainerStoreGuru

To relieve the snarking and share!
    :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

5.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    so was she trying to say they are working toward a 50/50 schedule with the kids when she was citing all of that "research" or whatever? a week with her, a week with Don?

6.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Is she losing custody?? Seriously WTF was all that??

7.     +24   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Shes in there deleting comments now...

8.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/18/2020, 05:59 PM) 
    so was she trying to say they are working toward a 50/50 schedule with the kids when she was citing all of that "research" or whatever? a week with her, a week with Don?

I can't imagine Don having them for a week and having a (GASP) real job. I'm thinking she will have them M-Th and he F-Mon morning but then dude needs some weekend time for the ladies.

The comments... there is one lady saying she has watched her for years and says she would make a great preschool teacher. LOL Can you imagine. Girl doesn't even volunteer at the school. Saying the would have to go back to college, but now she has the time.... can't figure out if this poster is legit or it is tongue in cheek.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ok you guys this is some real tea right here! My friend’s hairdresser knows Jen’s family and she told my friend that Don was a homosexual all these years and kept it a secret until Jen found out about his online profile and his “boyfriend”. She is a very cunning cookie. She told him that she won’t disclose this information to the public but will make up her own story about the whole situation and he would have to pay i mean we’re talking about big dollars here girls and have to take care of them for life. That’s why she didn’t want to let the kids stay alone with Don for more than six months knowing daddy has a bf. I mean it is upsetting. I always got that vibe from him anyways. Please go and watch them old Birthday vlogs, you will see what i mean!

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ok. First..I actually really liked how she started the video..sort of vlog style. It was cute and creative. Sadly it was ruined the second she said ONCE AGAIN how priveledged she is. Smug .

I will acquiese that she's trying and she sort of seemed very lonely which made me sad . We all liked her at one point and I still want to like her..but THEN... she sets up the calculated 50/50 thing and I want to shake her. Its one thing to really want and believe in the reasoning behind they,but let's face it..Jen wins again in her mind. 2
    whole weeks ,of exclusive " me time ". Sigh.

QUOTE (Runicwhiterose @ 18/9/2020, 18:07) 
    Ok you guys this is some real tea right here! My friend’s hairdresser knows Jen’s family and she told my friend that Don was a homosexual all these years and kept it a secret until Jen found out about his online profile and his “boyfriend”. She is a very cunning cookie. She told him that she won’t disclose this information to the public but will make up her own story about the whole situation and he would have to pay i mean we’re talking about big dollars here girls and have to take care of them for life. That’s why she didn’t want to let the kids stay alone with Don for more than six months knowing daddy has a bf. I mean it is upsetting. I always got that vibe from him anyways. Please go and watch them old Birthday vlogs, you will see what i mean!

He had a tinder profile looking for a woman .

11.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :hearty-laugh:

12.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ThatsUnfortunate @ 9/18/2020, 12:00 PM)
    Shes in there deleting comments now...

Somebody save the good ones before she deletes them!

13. BackupPersona
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 18/9/2020, 17:54) 
    BackupPersona

Have you watched it at the end?

I wanted to type what she was saying while I was watching so that Bakers could decide if it was worth to watch.
    Anyway, I'm always on the fence...but I just like to snark and come here to my people.

I watched a total of five minutes probably, at various different time stamps. I just couldn’t make it!

Also-
    The “curls” are ridiculous and it’s all I see.

14.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s so dumb. Doesn’t she realize that if she loses custody or Don has them the majority of the time, Don can go to court & request a reduction in child support?

15.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Unicorns&Rainbows @ 18/9/2020, 18:17) 
    She’s so dumb. Doesn’t she realize that if she loses custody or Don has them the majority of the time, Don can go to court & request a reduction in child support?

He could but he never will.

877 replies since 17/9/2020, 13:41   104744 views