BushyBrowsandBrokenVowsLikeJen- Part 184

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Underneath the Broken Christmas Tree For Charity

Status
    If Don is so 1%, then they could've kept their original home and have the kids stay there everyday while Jen and Don rotate in and out during their parenting time.

(I'm feeling petty b/c I recently watched an old video of douchey Don and forgot how much I didn't like him)

Jen's acting/fake crying reminds me of Luanne from Real Housewives of New York.

2.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 18/9/2020, 17:59) 
    so was she trying to say they are working toward a 50/50 schedule with the kids when she was citing all of that "research" or whatever? a week with her, a week with Don?

Yes I think that’s what she said.

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Runicwhiterose @ 18/9/2020, 18:07) 
    Ok you guys this is some real tea right here! My friend’s hairdresser knows Jen’s family and she told my friend that Don was a homosexual all these years and kept it a secret until Jen found out about his online profile and his “boyfriend”. She is a very cunning cookie. She told him that she won’t disclose this information to the public but will make up her own story about the whole situation and he would have to pay i mean we’re talking about big dollars here girls and have to take care of them for life. That’s why she didn’t want to let the kids stay alone with Don for more than six months knowing daddy has a bf. I mean it is upsetting. I always got that vibe from him anyways. Please go and watch them old Birthday vlogs, you will see what i mean!

I wouldn’t doubt that but then why the heterosexual Tinder profile....unless he did it as a ruse? I don’t see Don’s family having an issue with him being gay so it is sad/weird if he felt the need to hide this.

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Unicorns&Rainbows @ 18/9/2020, 17:17) 
    She’s so dumb. Doesn’t she realize that if she loses custody or Don has them the majority of the time, Don can go to court & request a reduction in child support?

They were always aiming for 50/50 custody, so I'd assume the calculations have already been done on that basis. Only thing that's changing is that it'll be week on/week off instead of so much back and forth.

But even without the kids, she'll still get alimony for enough years to either find Don 2.0 or get the rest of her inheritance when her parents pass. She's set either way.

5.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 18/9/2020, 18:13) 
    QUOTE (ThatsUnfortunate @ 9/18/2020, 12:00 PM)
    Shes in there deleting comments now...

Somebody save the good ones before she deletes them!

Yaasaassss!

6.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m not even close to caught up on this thread, so I apologize if this has been said.

She says how grateful she was to have spent the last 6 months with her kids. She talks like they died. Ridiculous. Also, if it’s that important, maybe don’t ship them off to work every day.

She was mortified to be crying on YouTube. Then edit it out! How are people so blind to her BS?

30 minutes of Jen 💩.

7.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Once again "the neighbors" are having something done to the house. :hearty-laugh:

Not enough protein for princess. She's too busy eating leaves to make room for sweet treats.

She got more me time, just what she wanted, but of course she has to put on her concerned heartbroken mama act. :rolleyes: The kids are in school all day and Don takes them for the weekend. She's basically free of them and just gives them dinner and sends them to bed. Of course she's nostril flaring and ranting out of breathe trying to defend herself over it. She knows people are going to say something. She cries on camera "muh babies!!!" because they're gone, yet on IG she's manic and gleeful as ever and having the time of her life alone. Please. :rolleyes:

And the cryfest takes a turn into privilege. :rolleyes:

She is so manipulative and insane. Absolute psycho.

8.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Runicwhiterose @ 9/18/2020, 09:07 AM) 
    Ok you guys this is some real tea right here! My friend’s hairdresser knows Jen’s family and she told my friend that Don was a homosexual all these years and kept it a secret until Jen found out about his online profile and his “boyfriend”. She is a very cunning cookie. She told him that she won’t disclose this information to the public but will make up her own story about the whole situation and he would have to pay i mean we’re talking about big dollars here girls and have to take care of them for life. That’s why she didn’t want to let the kids stay alone with Don for more than six months knowing daddy has a bf. I mean it is upsetting. I always got that vibe from him anyways. Please go and watch them old Birthday vlogs, you will see what i mean!

This doesn’t make sense to me. Even without the Tinder profile, he works for his father’s business so Don wouldn’t fear any business repercussions. And his parents have made an entire non profit on the principle of not scapegoating. He has produced a DKR IV.

I just don’t see this as leverage for Jen.

9.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Takeaway from today’s video:

Jen needs a job and a friend to talk to.

Aye aye aye.... snoozefest!

10.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Guys, don’t feed the troll. :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Look, if Don is gay GOOD FOR HIM. I hope he finds happiness.

I don't really get that vibe from him, though. Now...on the other hand, I do/could see it in Jen.

Edited by HorrorQueen - 9/18/2020, 12:31 PM

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    CRY MORE JEN.

I've had a shitty week and I'm just cackling. Thank you, Jen.

13. Bunion of Fury
        +28   Like  

User deleted

Can't wait to go home and watch this gem. But sadly, I am a 99% and must continue to work my ass off until retirement. I shall stop by the WaWa and fetch me a 99% pumpkin coffee and sad looking plastic wrapped donut to carry me through the rest of the day.
    Full analysis coming later tonight.

14.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She clearly said that they were working up to he would have them one week, she the next I think last week he had them from Thursday after school until Monday. She got them after school on Monday

15. BackupPersona
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Feeling very cocooned and wrapped in her own thoughts. New Moon energy.

The Lycanthrope Society mailed out your welcome packet, Jen. Start howling.
    Attached Image
    5F9150C5-829B-475D-9F3E-3ACE4D7349DC

877 replies since 17/9/2020, 13:41   104743 views