BushyBrowsandBrokenVowsLikeJen- Part 184

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 21/9/2020, 12:15) 
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 21/9/2020, 10:12) 
    She is a terrible mother. Even to the chosen one. At about the 4 minute mark, she is so mean to him. When he drops his cup because, duh he is a baby, she is a total bitch! www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtajaK1i7U

Omg I know what it is about the eating.
    Watch her eat her oatmeal in this vlog.
    It’s like she sifts it through her teeth to chew. So she puts the mouthful in and brings it to in front if her teeth and sucks it back through them.
    It’s fucking disgusting.

And her bitchy exasperated sigh when he drops his cup before she catches herself - the first time this whole meal - shows Jen with the camera off. So put out by it. He didn’t throw it. It fell. Once.

I'm going to puke watching her share a spoon with a snot nosed baby 🤢😳

2.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    so her mood is either sad and lonely or ass in the air smug

usually just sad and depressed

I wonder if it's hit her yet that she's just a miserable person in general whether she's married or not

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Congrats on the job, Backup! :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

4.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s a mess.

I sense 6 hours of yoga, 5 different scented candles and vegan baking are eminent.

5.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    I guess she IS sad. She is grieving, despite what she is trying to sell her audience. She wants to convince everybody that she is a liberated, happy, untamed female when in reality she is only human and definitely not untouchable by scary feelings of loss and confusion; she is not allowing herself to fully go through it, because she is unable to manage the situation. It's totally normal to be at a loss when something important like a marriage is over. She is in a kind of denial trying to force herself to play the strong (falsely) independent woman who is careless and busy getting a post divorce body, having fun dancing around the kitchen wiping counters. I guess she should be honest by saying that she is having a hard time coping with the loss of the life she once knew. Maybe she is really trying to cope by pumping herself with those shitquotes. She is unhappy because despite having a brand new house, she still has to unpack her stuff, she doesn't share significant or unique content like she is dried up. Of course she is, she is busy feeling like sh*t.
    She can't be bothered with content because all she can think of is day to day living (surviving), hence only posts of yoga and coffee. This she can manage because it feels safe to her.
    She should be more honest and open about her feelings, and stop playing a part she is unfit to play. She should take a real break from SM and heal for real. Then she could come back with a total new glow up and her usual bubbly, nonsense self that was so fascinating and highly entertaining back in the day

ETA: Take a Break from Social media and heal for real like Jen

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That's a fuck ton of dill

7.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    NoTimeToCleanPansI'mLookingForANewManLikeJen

8.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For the first time in her entire life, she has to take care of herself... and she’s still not 100% on her own because she has Don’s money and his family helping her.

She married before she was really an adult, and she never lived on her own. She longed to be out and on her own, but now that she’s gotten it, she realizes how hard it is. (And again, she’s still not totally on her own.)

Jen is a perfect example of why young people shouldn’t rush to get married and should live alone first. You need that experience of taking care of yourself before you become a partner and/or start taking care of others.

I think her desperate attempts to cover or hide her sadness might be indication that she regrets the divorce...

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 9/22/2020, 02:32 AM) 
    OT I know... but I am beyond excited! I just got a call that I got the job as an engineer in civil service I applied for! I am so pumped right now. :D Sorry..just had to share :D

So damn happy for you!!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS :7043: :6792: !!

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CharlieGrace @ 9/22/2020, 06:04 AM) 
    I watched a video I had never seen before today. Vlogmas 2018: Bake With Me

For once Jen seemed HAPPY and normal. I was really surprised.check it out and let me know what you think.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Ee7juaUUE

I think Don was still coddling her back then. You can even hear him talking to CC in the background. He was probably trying to spend more time at home.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TrailerParkJen @ 9/22/2020, 08:41 AM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/22/2020, 03:10 PM) 
    that pan is becoming some sort of weird bragging piece for her

look at how much I cook for my babies. I'm such a good mama. this pan is a sign of my love for them

I think you hit the nail on the head with this! It's not that she's trying to be relatable with her disgusting pan, it's that she's trying to prove to us that she does cook for her kids. And see how much? My pan shows years of loving food prepared for them. Sure, Jen.

Wonder if the BitchMamaFromHell hasn't replaced that nasty pan because she doesn't use it for HER MEALS? Only the food she cooks for the TWO! pains in the ass she birthed?

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 22/9/2020, 16:16) 
    QUOTE (TrailerParkJen @ 9/22/2020, 08:41 AM) 
    I think you hit the nail on the head with this! It's not that she's trying to be relatable with her disgusting pan, it's that she's trying to prove to us that she does cook for her kids. And see how much? My pan shows years of loving food prepared for them. Sure, Jen.

Wonder if the BitchMamaFromHell hasn't replaced that nasty pan because she doesn't use it for HER MEALS? Only the food she cooks for the TWO! pains in the ass she birthed?

BitchMamaFromHell great thread title!

13.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    IG stories

in 10 years she's going to get bunion surgery :huh:

Dr said to wait. she can run

she can't do it now as a single only adult in the house. recovery is too long

14.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looooves going to doctors. I think that's part of what the kids stole from her: medical attention. Once you have a baby, it's about their care, not what Jen's ailment of the day is. She has always sought care from an excessive number of medical providers. It was a milestone to not visit a PT for a year? I've never been to one in my life!

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/9/2020, 16:18) 
    IG stories

in 10 years she's going to get bunion surgery :huh:

Dr said to wait. she can run

she can't do it now as a single only adult in the house. recovery is too long

Well, at least she took action.
    she didn't look that bad this time, although hair is still nahhhh. Oh yes, she corrected herself when she was almost saying single mother...she said 'the only adult in the house'.

877 replies since 17/9/2020, 13:41   104741 views