BushyBrowsandBrokenVowsLikeJen- Part 184

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She really has no purpose other than herself. Before she had kids, at least she could “busy” herself with all of her channels, shopping, Winnie, and “party prep” for her inlaw parties.

Before the separation, she at least had to pretend to be a mom, and no matter how many hours she had alone, she could at least make that excuse.

Now? She literally has nothing to do BUT isolate and obsess about herself and her feelings. I’m the first one to admit I’m very independent, and I love doing things solo. But I still have a child, an extended family, friends and a career outside the home. Jen is going to spiral down even more. Everything she does all day, most days, is stuff for herself. It’s so not healthy. Not sure what there is to admire about that.
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I know this has pretty much always been Jen’s thinly veiled self-obsession. But now she really has nothing (or nobody) to hide it with.

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 20/9/2020, 08:48) 
    I’ve actually heard of scenarios where the kids stay put, and the parents come and go.

So both Jen and Don would have an apartment (or whatever) for their off-weeks, then their on-weeks would live in the house with the kids.

I’ve heard of that too, but I think it only works as long as neither parent remarries. Can you imagine marrying someone who is in that kind of arrangement, and then every other week you either have to say goodbye to them for 7 days, or go with them to live in another house that isn’t/wasn’t ever yours? Even if the new spouse is willing to do that, they can’t if they have kids of their own, because it would be super unfair to them. So while I think the idea has merit, I don’t think it’s practical for most. Not long-term anyway.

3.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don’t understand how she thinks dating will go well for her.
    Her answers to “what do you do” include either housewife (oh so you were married forever and didn’t work and your ex must be rich) or make Creator Jokes on YouTube (where he can SEE the marriage).

Nope nope nope nope nope.
    I literally don’t know which answer is worse.

ETA: I’m talking specifically about Jen’s brand of housewife. Not people who housewife properly.

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    F3A21F76-97BB-48A8-A4A3-A1EDBD6F1026

For whoever was looking for the love charts. Third line down from top. One on left is from October 2014. One on right is April 2015 when she conceived CC. There’s a video called Charting in summer or early fall of 2015.

Not to be critical because she did eventually manage you have 2 kids but in the video she blathers on and on about how much she has studied fertility and hold up her books etc.

First - when you are pre-ovulating/ovulating, you’re only supposed to have sex every other day (not 10 days in a row). Sperm count decreases with too frequent ejaculation.

Second - she keeps talking about how everyone says you ovulate in the 14th day of cycle and she goes to great lengths to talk about why that isn’t true for everyone because people have different cycles. Blah, blah blah. Jen - you ovulate 14 days BEFORE END of cycle (last day before period). So if your cycle is 36 days or whatever Jen said, then you ovulate day 22. Which is what Jen says she did - but of course she only knew that was ovulating she said by charting her temperature, cervix position and firmness as well as cervical mucus.

She constantly amazes with how she can be both half-assed and over complicated at the same time.

5.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm still trying to understand how she moved in late May, it's now late September, only has the kids 50% of the time, now they are in school, she has time to do yoga 2 hours a day but hasn't set up her "office" yet.

Yes, three of those weeks were in Utah, but still. Three months and you haven't set up your office means that you don't need an office or anything in it.

Also, I am amused at how she's so privileged to stay home with the kids during lockdown and realizes not everyone could do that so she donated money to Black Lives Matter or whatever. Crying about staying home with them straight into donations talk. Does she think these organizations go from house to house in low income neighborhoods and hand out money so people can stay home with their kids like she did?

We are solidly middle class and the current restrictions prevent me from operating my family business at all. (In person events.) She doesn't realize that there are lots of us who are staying at home WITH the added stress of wondering if/when we'll be allowed to operate our businesses again and if/when we'll be able to cover our typical household bills. Sure, it's nice to spend time with the kids, but unemployment isn't cutting it, and plenty of us are on the cusp where we don't qualify for food stamps or welfare because too many assets.

So sit in your million dollar, paid in cash house, with your Peloton and your commissioned bowls and your toilet brushes that cost the same as feeding my family for a few days, none of which you worked to earn yourself, and cry your crocodile tears about knowing that you're privileged. What pisses me off more is that you ARE privileged and you piss your life away. Can't be bothered to unpack your "office" while your kids go off to private school and someone else finances a 3 week vacation for you and the house you come back to and your weekly flowers.

That's why you're gross, Jen. It's not your privilege that's the problem, it's what you do with it.

6.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I dont see Winnie in this pic...i see the pile of boxes, more deliveries i can assume!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200920-092840_Instagram

7.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The mop has had enough of her shit

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    😳 Winnie looks dead.

9.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Playing dead is a defense mechanism to keep the wacko away from her. Winnie ain't dumb.

10. Popppp
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (somebunny @ 9/20/2020, 08:27 AM) 
    I'm still trying to understand how she moved in late May, it's now late September, only has the kids 50% of the time, now they are in school, she has time to do yoga 2 hours a day but hasn't set up her "office" yet.

tough times for REAL working parents (((Hugs)

Just to clarify-Jen said they would EVENTUALLY get to that 50% time with each parent and added-we are not there at this point yet

It sounded like Don now has them a FULL weekend instead of just overnight

so even tho MANY on this thread keep repeating she only has them 50% of the time-that is NOT what she said

HOWEVER-I will add-CC is Kindergarten age-so i can see her returning to the school-there is NO reason for Donnie to return-THAT is why she had this melodramatic crying spell -SHE wants time AWAY from BOTH of them-so they both went back to school
    *My DIL REALLY works from home-grandkid Donnie's age did NOT go back to preschool , even to big brother went back to school)

Edited by Popppp - 9/20/2020, 08:49 AM

11.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have said this before and I will say it again, I don't believe for one second that those hearts represent anything real. I would bet anything she filled those in right before filming. She is a lying liar who lies.

12.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    even before any mention of future custody plans she seemed to be alone quite a bit. that's why people mention that she appears to be alone half the time

13.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I actually don’t think she’ll ever fully settle into this house. With no other adult to hold her accountable, she will piss away the days and continue to do nothing productive. It’s going to remain a haphazard half unpacked, half furnished house. She seems to live in the kitchen. This stupid bitch didn’t need a house this size but she just had to have it. And now she doesn’t have what it takes to put it together.

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 20/9/2020, 15:50) 
    even before any mention of future custody plans she seemed to be alone quite a bit. that's why people mention that she appears to be alone half the time

Yes and who goes by anything this liar says anyway? :lol:

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 19/9/2020, 03:12) 
    QUOTE (somebunny @ 19/9/2020, 02:58) 
    Don married her because she was convenient. Not intimidating, average looking, cleans up well.

I'm all for people being who they are, even if that means no makeup, but she's so gray and lifeless looking, big nose, a million teeth that aren't straight, terrible hair, terrible clothing choices. And that's BEFORE we get to her bizarre personality and wacky mannerisms. Also before we get to having to deal with the shrieking kids and the rest of her family.

She's going to have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for someone to want to spend any time with her at all.

Imagine you meet someone like that. And if that wasn’t bad enough, you then also find out that she spends the whole August in her heart home with her ex in-laws, which in her eyes is a given... 🙈

Will she take her new bf with her, or will she try to shoehorn her way in alone for Utah next year?

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Between the hours they are in school and those full weekends they are with Don, it seems she does not have them at least 50% of their waking hours.

She had them yesterday so this must be Don’s “regular” weekend of all day Sunday and drop at school Monday morning.

877 replies since 17/9/2020, 13:41   104745 views