TakingAMediaBreakSoSheCanEatALLTheCakeLikeJen- Part 186

« Older   Newer »

1. RVnightmares
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Does Jen actually have a large trust fund? I mean I know she’s mentioned Itbut I can’t imagine it being more than like 100k.

Nothing about Jen screams family money. Rich girls don’t do target hauls and buy sticker books. She doesn’t know how to spend money.

I married into money. We just bought our house for a little bit over the price of Ross Manor in cash. I know lots and lots of rich girls, Jen isn’t in their club.

Oh and as someone who just bought in that price range in an equally expensive market there’s no way I would have wanted their house.

2.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m definitely a doubter about a large trust fund. Always have been.

3.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She never mentioned a trust fund. In fact, if she had one she'd probably brag about it, so I doubt she has one.

She mentioned her "nest egg" that came from "inheritance" once. Everyone just assumed it was some massive fortune for some reason. It could have been $2. She only mentioned it because she was nostril flaring about what would happen if Don left her ass since she didn't work. So she was most likely lying.

Donald has to take pity and provide charity to Jen's brother and his family. So where is the brother's huge trust fund/inheritance? Only Princess Jen received a fortune?

4.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    That is an ugly ass planter. Very childish looking, with the smiley face graphic on it. But Jen is 5 so no wonder she loves it. Seriously though...$95 for a TINY 4” planter??? Jen needs to take her complaints about having to budget and stick them right up dat ass. Most solo moms would kill for a rumpus $95, and certainly wouldn’t blow it on one tiny planter.

Edited by Narcissism101 - 9/29/2020, 05:24 PM

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RVnightmares @ 29/9/2020, 16:58) 
    Does Jen actually have a large trust fund? I mean I know she’s mentioned Itbut I can’t imagine it being more than like 100k.

Nothing about Jen screams family money. Rich girls don’t do target hauls and buy sticker books. She doesn’t know how to spend money.

I married into money. We just bought our house for a little bit over the price of Ross Manor in cash. I know lots and lots of rich girls, Jen isn’t in their club.

Oh and as someone who just bought in that price range in an equally expensive market there’s no way I would have wanted their house.

Exactly, she doesn't know how to properly spend money. She spends money for middle ranged products, she doesn't look for exclusive, expensive things, for example: Birkin bag, Church's Shoes, Falconeri cashmere, well tailored and body type appropriate clothes, you name it... etc... If I had her money, I would. Is it me or am I being too European here?
    To me, she looks like a teenager spending her week money given to her by her parents to go to the mall...

6.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    VirutalHug

I think Jen has no understanding of quality versus quantity. I think she actually prefers a steady stream of tacky crap coming in, for the high of opening the parcel, but then the low needs to be fed with another item. And so it goes.

7.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 9/29/2020, 11:12 AM) 
    She mentioned her "nest egg" that came from "inheritance" once. Everyone just assumed it was some massive fortune for some reason.

not me :lol: I think it's nothing in comparison to how she spends

I wouldn't be surprised if she took a few thousand out of it to put toward the flip house just so she could say that SHE bought her house :10: nevermind the other $796,000 from Don...

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 29/9/2020, 17:30) 
    VirutalHug

I think Jen has no understanding of quality versus quantity. I think she actually prefers a steady stream of tacky crap coming in, for the high of opening the parcel, but then the low needs to be fed with another item. And so it goes.

Yes, it totally is like that, otherwise she would have changed/ evolved during time and with age.
    It's never ending...

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Christmas is coming too, so the flow of packages is only going to increase. She will be shopping a LOT. For herself. Because she deserves it. I wonder what BIG item SantaJen will give herself this year. It’s been a tough year so it’s going to be good!
    The kids will get a few trinkets and maybe one larger gift to share. They aren’t suffering like she is, after all.

Hoping it’s not a puppy.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 29/9/2020, 17:30) 
    VirutalHug

Exactly. The hoarder high. Without good help, she may get to the point of rooms filled crap, piled up 4 or 5 feet high. If she was to buy quality, high dollar merchandise, the thrill would be gone and she could have blown through the monthly child support and alimony with nothing left. The target crap is a much better idea.

11. RVnightmares

User deleted

QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 29/9/2020, 17:19) 
    QUOTE (RVnightmares @ 29/9/2020, 16:58) 

Exactly, she doesn't know how to properly spend money. She spends money for middle ranged products, she doesn't look for exclusive, expensive things, for example: Birkin bag, Church's Shoes, Falconeri cashmere, well tailored and body type appropriate clothes, you name it... etc... If I had her money, I would. Is it me or am I being too European here?
    To me, she looks like a teenager spending her week money given to her by her parents to go to the mall...

TEENAGER AT THE MALL! That’s it. She would rather spend $700 on 5 pairs of shoes from Zappos than get a proper pair of Church’s.

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Sorry if it’s been talked about, but I saw some activity as of yesterday on the divorce docket search. Does anyone know what it means?

13. RVnightmares
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Rooibos D-bag @ 29/9/2020, 17:58) 
    Sorry if it’s been talked about, but I saw some activity as of yesterday on the divorce docket search. Does anyone know what it means?

I *think* means they’ve come to an agreement and are ready to finalize.

14.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    “If they are yours they will stay” = Don left her ass.

15.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (iShipNikkiB&Bradley @ 9/29/2020, 06:15 PM) 
    “If they are yours they will stay” = Don left her ass.

Don's been thrown under so many busses, how is he still alive?

946 replies since 28/9/2020, 01:54   101924 views