The Mills Family: Good Riddance, April PT. 4

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I honestly agree, Eden is too young and vulnerable to be given the off chance she reads a very nasty and hurtful comment about her or someone else in her family. It’s just a risk he should not take with her

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (QueenBlizzard3 @ 10/15/2020, 06:56 PM) 
    Okay, not sure it's relevant at this point, but I have a few screenshots which prove Tom said he was home three mornings a week. I did that because I knew Sassy Siren was going to take down the Pam Davis video but then I deleted them because I didn't know if I wanted to go through the effort/energy to put them on here (found them in my trash folder). Also didn't know if they were important enough.. But anyways, here is where he said it.

Screenshot_20201001-1844532Screenshot_20201001-1846402Screenshot_20201001-1847072

He is such a liar. I would say it never happened and now he's trying to do damage control. He has mentioned right in front of the kids that there were "death" threats. He even went into a rant in front of them when that mistaken comment that read "di eden" which was probably meant to be HI Eden, was made. He made it all up for drama and now he doesn't want anyone saying it happened becasue he get STRIKES from You Tube for not monitoring the channel better and allowing things to be said towards children.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive". That's a famous quote from Sir Walter Scott. It is frequently used to describe the destructive consequences of lies and the impact on peoples lives.

Hey genius Tom maybe you should read more and lie less.

QUOTE (wasteofmytime @ 10/16/2020, 01:42 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bella A @ 10/16/2020, 01:32 AM) 
    It doesn't surprise me that Tom feels he didn't receive much from his college education. He's a close minded, know it all who has a listening problem. The bible study that featured Chad is a good example of this. When someone else is playing the teacher, Tom stops paying attention. So, yea, college is a massive waste of money if you are attending classes but tuning out your teachers and fellow students because you think you already know better. Also, half of Tom's college education was done through online courses. I'm not knocking online students, but there is a definite pros and cons to online vs in person learning.

I'm in the camp that a parent should neither strongly encourage or discourage their child attending college. Especially if the parent is not paying for school. It should be presented as an option. The cost of attendance is definitely a consideration. Tom's kids would most likely be eligible for pell grants. I guess Tom doesn't tell them this when talking about the huge financial burden college creates. There is nothing wrong with working in retail. Without a college education, store manager is the highest anyone could strive for in that field.

I love this. This is exactly how I feel about it. That goal of Andrea's is a good one in theory, but I and my peers achieved that through public school far better than her kids are achieving it through ACE, and college encourages it even further. To be honest I didn't even enjoy being at college but I'm still SO glad I went and have that education and degrees. And yes I have always believed that all the kids hear from Tom is exactly what he says on video, that college is soooo expensive and he wishes he had his money back. They don't have teachers or peers to tell them about the many avenues that exist for them to receive financial aid, which I guarantee they would qualify for. Those kids have potential and out of 9 of them, I'm sure some will want to continue their education, and I hope they find ways of doing so despite receiving no help from their parent. Tom acts like he won't encourage or discourage college, but he absolutely discourages it.

That was a very apt description of how Tom no doubt acted in college. He's a pompous ass.

Tom only went to a community college for two years. Then he did an online college. So if two years in a school turned him off he must really be socially awkward, and sadly he wants his kids to be the same.

QUOTE (BeenAround @ 10/16/2020, 01:51 AM) 
    QUOTE (wasteofmytime @ 10/16/2020, 01:05 AM) 
    Hi, I mean, it's not against the rules to be positive. Just know we are mostly critical and we are here to make critical and snarky comments so I doubt you'll like it if you love the family. I like watching big families too. What do you think about Tom and Andrea denying their kids medical and dental care, until they neglect an issue long enough that it turns into an emergency? Or Tom leaving the kids home all day to homeschool themselves off of mindless worksheets while the 16 year old simultaneously raises the youngest kids singlehandedly?

Thanks for replying, appreciate it! :)

Glad to read someone else likes the big family channels. :)

As far as medical care, I used to always believe those in the medical field can be trusted 100%.
    Time and experience showed me differently. With that said, I still do believe in the traditional Doc,
    hospital, etc. I found Andrea's approach interesting. It opened me up to understand that some folks
    do know about home remedies, and how effective they are.

As far as their home schooling, I loved seeing Andrea doing the one on one. It was peaceful and loving.
    I'm not a home school person, but after watching how these big families do their home schooling, I now
    have a better understanding as to why they do it, and respect for those who do it. Tom's mom is a retired school
    teacher, and in my opinion, if anyone knows about the school curriculum, it would be her. I think she's a good woman,
    and not that it's important, but she looks surprisingly young for a woman in her 60s.

I don't think the 16 yr old is raising them singlehandedly. I see him as a big brother doing what an older sibling would
    naturally do in a family. Asher was always involved with helping out with Claudia before Andrea passed. Here's my take
    on it; no matter who's family it is, each child has their own personality and how they interact with each other depends
    on their personality.

Today we see and hear so much about drug abuse, teen pregnancy, troubled teens, addiction, broken families. I don't
    see any of that with the Mills Family. I see respect, not only for each other, but a lot of self-respect with each child.
    In my opinion, that says a lot.

Thank you for being civil with replying to me. And, thank for drumming up good convo between the two of us. :) :b:

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ChickenWing @ 16/10/2020, 02:23) 
    I read on here about how Tom has his favorites.

I have noticed that Justin’s gets ignored a lot. He talks to Tom, but Tom is more interesting in the minions!

At the Live shopping tonight it looked like Justus was looking at Tom and talking; yet Tom was talking about peanut M&Ms.

I noticed in the Live dinner that same thing, Tom ignoring Justus.

Please, correct me if I am seeing things incorrectly!

Oh your observations are shared by myself. And tonight it really bothered me. So I googled their family to see if anyone else was on the same wavelength & it led me here.

4.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ratchet Day...the pure creativity I find in this group is pure gold sometimes 😂

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (tinacarpool @ 16/10/2020, 03:41) 
    Ratchet Day...the pure creativity I find in this group is pure gold sometimes 😂

I was just thinking the same thing myself. I am in awe of that name.

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Literally one letter is replaced and opppp...the pure comical gold of it all 😂

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Thank you all, kindly.

8.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone have thread title suggestions?

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 16/10/2020, 03:55) 
    Does anyone have thread title suggestions?

The Mills Family: Tom Lies

10.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Mills: Homeschool kills, super chat’s payin’ the bills and Tom always in his feels.

😂 I’m kidding

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The Mills Family: It's All About Tom

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So sad to hear him say that Claudia is going first grade this year with Sophia, then she has to do it again next year. Claudia tagged along with Sophia for Kindergarten too. Now she's doing it again for first grade because its "too hard" to teach the two kids separately. What happened to his theory that homeschooling was the best most awesome amazing way to educate kids? Is Claudia going to go through her entire education (if that's what he calls it) like this? Living in Sophia's shadow and tagging along behind her? She is too young for first grade this year. He even said that. So she just absorbs whatever she can this year and then teaches herself the rest next year, while Sophia is doing second grade?

MERCH! He's gonna do merch! Who is going to be their first to buy their merch and match with the Mills? RD or LL? Anybody here have any supercool awesome amazing ideas about what to write on the shirts? XD I think RD will request one that exactly matches Toms. Its gonna have the name TOM on the right and the name of his company on the left. LL will probably request one with "Hot Chick" on the right and "Compatible Godly Woman" on the left XD Tom might even be super generous to his two most obsessed....I mean devoted....fans and give a free shirt with his name on it to whichever of them answers the most questions first on one of his lives. LL and RD will be wrestling better than Thomas and Judah for that prize XD

Eden holding that damn phone again. Didn't he promise that the night somebody told her that her voice was annoying, he would never allow her to hold that phone again for his lives? Judah and Thomas were there. Justus too. I guess the older boys were in the basement moding the chat. He needs to stop giving the phone to her when he has no idea what she is going to read next in that chat. She does not deserve to be upset again. She should never have been upset in the first place. She is 10 years old. She understands everything that is written in that chat.

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread

The Mills Family: It's All About Tom Pt 5: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61889585

1107 replies since 28/9/2020, 23:57   164977 views