The Mills Family: Good Riddance, April PT. 4

« Older   Newer »

1. idontcarewhat HHW thinks
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ItsShaqBishes @ 9/28/2020, 06:21 PM) 
    QUOTE (idontcarewhat HHW thinks @ 29/9/2020, 01:13) 
    Jane36 I worry for kids

Ok. Why are you worried for the kids?

April may use kids as the pawns,, she give me that she is a vengeful person vibe.

2. ItsShaqBishes
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (idontcarewhat HHW thinks @ 29/9/2020, 01:24) 
    QUOTE (ItsShaqBishes @ 9/28/2020, 06:21 PM) 
    Ok. Why are you worried for the kids?

April may use kids as the pawns,, she give me that she is a vengeful person vibe.

Inclined to agree with you.

But you have more firsthand knowledge than I do. Tell me what about her makes you think that, pls?

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Tom must be as busy as a bee deleting comments. His pathetic “Purpose” video has 1.2K gaggy sweet comments. His Walmart video only has 115 comments. His pathetic woe is me videos bring in lots of pity and support. He will be back Live, on his Purple mattress, crying the blues. Unless, however, he is content with his new chick. I feel certain he has one. Maybe he learned his lesson and will keep it private, and away from the kids this time around.

April continues to rally her troops around her. Many are/were Tom worshippers. Several are not happy with Tom.

4. Kitty VonDenova
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Also has anyone seen the profile pic April has of her making her eyes look super huge 😂 it looks like this 🧿 👄 🧿

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In regards to Dream Big from the last thread and the courting vs dating, I completely agree. And it's not good enough to "know exactly what to look for in a spouse" because you need to get to know the person first, by dating! Tom ought to see that now. On paper April could make herself look like the perfect match for Tom, which we literally watched her do in front of our eyes by ditching her real identity (country music, football, and vegetables to name a few things) to mold herself into appearing perfect for him (more similar to Andrea). But they didn't click, and she wasn't genuine, so either he actually didn't know what to look for in a spouse but his teenage sons magically do, or, shock, it turns out you have to date and get to know someone before you know whether you want to marry them! And it doesn't always work on the first try and that's okay! He put unnecessary pressure on that relationship, towards the audience and sadly towards the kids who were literally told that their dad intended to marry the woman and therefore they expected her to stay. I understand he means he intends to remarry and doesn't want to fool around but the righteous way he talks about courting just doesn't make sense and it's going to confuse and cause problems for the kids who are being indoctrinated with that.

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kitty VonDenova @ 9/29/2020, 01:28 AM) 
    Also has anyone seen the profile pic April has of her making her eyes look super huge 😂 it looks like this 🧿 👄 🧿

Is it on her facebook?

7. Kitty VonDenova
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Bruce. Yes, lol...I think from September 3rd I think.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kitty VonDenova @ 9/29/2020, 01:35 AM) 
    Bruce. Yes, lol...I think from September 3rd I think.

Thanks! I can't see most of her photos but I can only imagine what a mess it is. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

9.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It was kind of cute watching Judah's enthusiasm for getting as much stuff as possible in the top section of the cart. That kid should be an engineer. I hope he does go to college. He's sharp

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Screenshots? No? Okay.

If she really wants to go home and have a guy treat her with the same amount of effort she puts into the relationship - then she needs to LEAVE. Tom has made up his mind and I highly doubt anyone can convince him to change it. Unless Andrea gives him a "dream" and says April is the one.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wasteofmytime @ 9/29/2020, 01:32 AM) 
    In regards to Dream Big from the last thread and the courting vs dating, I completely agree. And it's not good enough to "know exactly what to look for in a spouse" because you need to get to know the person first, by dating! Tom ought to see that now. On paper April could make herself look like the perfect match for Tom, which we literally watched her do in front of our eyes by ditching her real identity (country music, football, and vegetables to name a few things) to mold herself into appearing perfect for him (more similar to Andrea). But they didn't click, and she wasn't genuine, so either he actually didn't know what to look for in a spouse but his teenage sons magically do, or, shock, it turns out you have to date and get to know someone before you know whether you want to marry them! And it doesn't always work on the first try and that's okay! He put unnecessary pressure on that relationship, towards the audience and sadly towards the kids who were literally told that their dad intended to marry the woman and therefore they expected her to stay. I understand he means he intends to remarry and doesn't want to fool around but the righteous way he talks about courting just doesn't make sense and it's going to confuse and cause problems for the kids who are being indoctrinated with that.

wasteofmytime Absolutely! I think Tom breathed a big sigh of relief and yelled "I found her" when he got that message from April on the dating site. Hence his puppy love teenager behavior when he first introduced her on YouTube. They blocked everybody from the channel instantly who did not tell them that Scott had sent April to Tom and Andrea had also sent her. I am confident that she knew all about Tom and the channel before she ever met him. She pursued him on the dating sites with full knowledge of what he was about. She changed her entire lifestyle to fit in with the Mills. Travelling, interest in football, her home. She chose to live in a tin box to please Tom. Tom was still trying to mold her even more into a Mills wife. He was lucky that he met Andrea when he did because she was adoring and submissive to an extreme extent. Andrea was in a hurry to get married too. Remember Tom saying on videos that soon after she met him she said "lets get this show on the road". Andrea became even more adoring and submissive as the years passed and that was absolutely what Tom wanted in a women.

His kids need to have the space to form their own relationships. To date and get to know other people. Or they are gonna wind up with Toms input and opinion controlling their future relationships and marriages as well as their lives. Tom needs to back off as those kids get older. They have spent their entire lives living in a bubble where they know nothing about the outside world. All they know is life in that shoebox and Bible and fantasy computer games. When they reach adulthood they need to take control of their own lives and if that means moving away from Moorcroft and Wyoming, I say GO!!! When I heard Andrea talking about wanting to build a Tiny House right beside their home for Thomas and his family I was like NO NO NO! Its like she wanted them right with her even when they were adults and married. Thomas is a clone of Tom. He is introverted and cold. He also seems to be pretty much helpless when it comes to the practical side of life. In the June vlog, he did not even know how to cook a piece of chicken. Asher and Judah had to cook it for him. Thomas is a young version of Tom and he will undoubtedly want a wife like Andrea who will take care of him and he will probably want to live at home for as long as possible too. Judah, Asher, Justus and all the other kids have great personalities and once they reach 18, I hope they leave and build their own lives and choose their own spouses and reclaim the freedom they never had as kids and teenagers.

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I am surprised there’s a bandwagon to jump on the woman as though poor Tommy boy had no responsibility at all. She the one who should have known better. The minute he opened his mouth to remind us over and over that she contacted him, first not the other way around, would have been enough for me to run. A gentleman would have left a bit of mystery between them, but not big man on campus Tom.
    And you who are bashing the woman wonder how Tom gets all his little twittering minions to follow him. They are equally jerks from my perspective......
    Sadly it’s back behind the curtain for those Mills kids now.........his thumb firmly where he wants it.

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It drives me nuts that Tom is presumptuous enough to believe he knows what is "right" in a spouse for his kids.

The cookie-cutter clothing does not make the kids identical to each other, and they are not the same as him either. Just a pompous ass who thinks his way is best in all situations.

He had some nerve. I don't think he even knows his kids well enough to have a clue what each might find wonderful and growthful and nourishing in a mate.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 29/9/2020, 01:32) 
    QUOTE (Kitty VonDenova @ 9/29/2020, 01:28 AM) 

Is it on her facebook?

I don't have fb. Could anyone be nice to share the pic or the link to it? If not it's ok.

15.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It is obvious there's another "chick". You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. His needs aren't all that complicated & he's disgustingly predictable. On the other hand, old Boots is off scheming some batshit crazy revenge. Might as well get out the popcorn & watch this shitshow go down.😳

1107 replies since 28/9/2020, 23:57   164979 views