Group

Status
    Thanks! Ive been waiting for this one!

3.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Yes finally. I can’t believe how much this one shops and praises those damn oils. They do seem to have a lot of disposable income. Just what she spends on oils alone a month is got to cost a fortune.

4.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I enjoy watching her thrift hauls and I think her doublewide is beautiful. But her voice. I know she can't do anything about the way she sounds but she could lower it down a few decibels. One other thing, if those oils were the end all be all and cured everything they claim to cure, don't you think every household in America would be diffusing ?

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Housewives Annonymous @ 2/10/2020, 16:20) 
    I enjoy watching her thrift hauls and I think her doublewide is beautiful. But her voice. I know she can't do anything about the way she sounds but she could lower it down a few decibels. One other thing, if those oils were the end all be all and cured everything they claim to cure, don't you think every household in America would be diffusing ?

Yes love her thrift hauls. I couldn’t believe that they live in a double wide, you could never tell. It’s gorgeous. Her voice loud and annoying at times. I really don’t believe the hype of the oils and they are expensive.

6. Jeffrina01
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I’m curious why she doesn’t have children. She seems like she loves kids. Has she ever mentioned starting a family? Maybe she can’t conceive? I know that can be a hard topic for some people. I’ve noticed to that her sister and Mom always have skirts on. I wonder if that’s their religion? I could be wrong, but every time I’ve seen them in her videos they’re wearing skirts. Her voice is annoying at times. She seems alittle immature at times too. Idk, but she doesn’t have kids you would think she would have a regular job. Maybe she doesn’t have to work. She shops a lot. More than most people I watch. Her home is pretty.

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She said that she used to work when she and Drew were first married but she didn't enjoy it. She wanted to do decor videos for YouTube and Instagram so now she does that and the oils full time. She must have several under her selling the oils. I like her cousin Kayla that's on there with her sometimes. I follow her on Instagram. She lives in an older single wide trailer but it's so pretty on the inside. She's just really down to earth and I like that about her. She pushes the oils too.

8.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I do like her decorating, I just don't like her pushing the oils in every single video.

9.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Where do i start? I love her home decor and the home tours. Even the tours of other peoples homes. I know she cant help it but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard! Not the southern accent (im southern too) but shes so loud & obnoxious. The oil stuff is over the top. She must have thousands & thousands of dollars in oils. They prob make good money though. I think lineman make good money & hes always gettin called out for a job so thats alot of overtime $. She prob makes pretty good money selling the oil crap & youtube. I think shes mentioned getting paid to decorate peoples houses before too. She seems to think very highly of herself though. Thats annoying

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't think she's always acted like she does now. I think a lot of these youtubers and instagrammers let it go to their heads when they start getting lots of followers. I think her voice sounds incredibly petty. Like a baby. And Drew's sister Addison is the world's worst. She acts like a spoiled rotten child. I can't believe how old she is or that she holds down a job. But she may be completely different away from her family.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Housewives Annonymous @ 5/10/2020, 02:28) 
    I don't think she's always acted like she does now. I think a lot of these youtubers and instagrammers let it go to their heads when they start getting lots of followers. I think her voice sounds incredibly petty. Like a baby. And Drew's sister Addison is the world's worst. She acts like a spoiled rotten child. I can't believe how old she is or that she holds down a job. But she may be completely different away from her family.

Yeah i thought Addison was like way younger than she is at first. Also i cant believe how much info she shares about her family & where she lives. I feel like i could name every family member on both sides and find her house in 5 seconds if i went to Alabama

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Juicytube20 @ 5/10/2020, 03:27) 
    QUOTE (Housewives Annonymous @ 5/10/2020, 02:28) 

Yeah i thought Addison was like way younger than she is at first. Also i cant believe how much info she shares about her family & where she lives. I feel like i could name every family member on both sides and find her house in 5 seconds if i went to Alabama

Yes Addison is very annoying, I don’t know what it is but she creeps me out. How old is she ? And why is there a million Kaylas? Lol. The one Kayla that sells the oil that is engaged to austin seems very old fashioned. She also seems to hang on Hollys every word. I remember a video of when they were shopping. She liked a few items but said oh holly thinks that is to much or holly said I can get that cheaper. I’m like damn girl
    Use your own head. Plus the outfits that holly picks out for her are very unflattering .

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think the Kayla that's married to Austin is Holly's first cousin. I think their moms are sisters. I like to watch her instagram stories more than Holly's. She seems more down to earth. But they both drive me crazy with the oils. I know they're trying to work their business but I'm afraid they'll push people away with constantly talking about it.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'll be glad when "the mountain" trip is over. I have never seen anyone buy so many clothes to go on vacation. She said she was taking a daytime outfit and a nighttime/going out outfit. I live about 2 hours from Gatlinburg. It's usually to warm to wear sweaters, hats, flannels and all the fall things. But maybe our temps will be cooler to them since they live in AL. I bet she'll vlog every minute of every day. I would so much rather be in the moment with my family and friends than getting the perfect Instagram pic or story.

15. Jeffrina01
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I think all she does is shop, vacation and sniff essential oils.😂 I could be wrong, but her mil seems like she gets annoyed by her.

529 replies since 30/9/2020, 17:29   76423 views