Simply Lake and Lace- Part1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think so too. Cause it's all about Holly all the time. I think her husband does too. I think he gets tired of the camera being in his face all the time. She seems very whiny and petty with him. I bet everything is her way or the highway.

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    He looked annoyed today when he was trying on clothes and when he came out of the dressing room and the camera was stuck in his face. Im sure he wants thousands of strangers on instagram seeing him try on clothes. Shes filmed him before sleeping or trying to relax after work. He seems to have a hard working job. Just let the dude chill

3. Jeffrina01
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Yes, she honestly acts like she’d pout if she didn’t get her way. She’s very annoying.

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wonder how long they're staying in Gatlinburg ? Did you see the amount of clothes she's taking in her stories today ? And everything looked like she was packing for winter. We have cool mornings here in western NC but it usually warms up to high 60's low 70's during the day. I would roast with all the long sleeves, vests, leggings, boots and scarves. I'm sure it's all for Instagram but good grief.

5.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She’s on IG complaining about wearing a mask in Disney. So selfish.

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    1. I would never go to an amusement park during a pandemic.
    2. What did she expect it to be like ?
    3. And...I hate to bust her bubble but she will more than likely have to wear a mask in Gatlinburg as well.

7. Jeffrina01
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She’s so annoying! She seems so self centered. I guess her husband stays home and works while she’s off playing. She seems to travel alot without him.

8.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How many more canins are they going to move to ? They have went to some good places. Good places to eat. It's sad that her dad got sick and they had to leave. I wonder if they get along well with the Minor side of the family.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I see someone told her weve heard enough about toxic candles 😂 she sure does get sassy about them oils

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    There are so many oils that are toxic for pets.
    Attached Image
    1DE7B9AC-CA29-4D5A-BD37-FFF67975E057

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Continue...
    Attached Image
    51110C50-7B38-4E6C-A893-934200E7AC49

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I've never tried essential oils but I can't bring myself to pay young living prices. So I ordered some oils from Revive. They're supposed to be same quality as young living and doterra and i ordered a diffuser from amazon. There's no middle men with revive so their oils are much cheaper. I remember when everyone where i live was selling young living or doterra. It's been several years ago. It's kinda fizzled out now. I think Holly must've got everyone in her family to buy a kit. Now she gets a hit everytime they order or sell something.

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Have yall seen her whole sickness ordeal this week? Her & her sister got tested for covid but it was negative. I really thought she was going to have it though as many gatherings & trips she does every week! Yesterday i think it was she had SO much of them oils & crap going trying to get better that it was insane!! Funny thing is though her mom ended up talking her into taking nyquil because all the oils & YL stuff wasnt working

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lightupdisneycroc @ 4/2/2021, 06:12) 
    Have yall seen her whole sickness ordeal this week? Her & her sister got tested for covid but it was negative. I really thought she was going to have it though as many gatherings & trips she does every week! Yesterday i think it was she had SO much of them oils & crap going trying to get better that it was insane!! Funny thing is though her mom ended up talking her into taking nyquil because all the oils & YL stuff wasnt working

I think she said her mom and her sister got tested, not herself. But she probably should have. Watching her shopping videos and she does not wear her mask properly. She always has it under her nose. Hearing about the oils all the time is annoying.

15.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Hollie is an incredible decorator. She has wonderful taste and a real talent for thrifting and putting together a room. What she did to that trailer is fantastic. I didn’t even realize trailers could look like that. Curious what the outside of her home looks like. They have talked about building a house when things calm down in the world. I think she is a Godly woman as they say. I picture her as being the homecoming queen of that tiny little town. She reminds me so much of Maureen McCormick (Marcia Brady).

Her friend Kayla Fr*day is hilarious! I see that her channel is getting more popular than Hollie’s...I sense some tension there.

My only criticism is the oils. I tune all of that out and am still able to enjoy her channel.

Suggestion: Could we move this thread to Lifestyle and Craft instead of Family Vlogger? Doesn’t really fit. And to answer what was brought up before, I think they definitely want children (the name of her channel is what she wants to call a son and daughter). I think she might struggle with infertility or perhaps they are waiting a couple more years.

Edited by Chance86_ - 6/13/2021, 05:15 PM

529 replies since 30/9/2020, 17:29   76482 views