Simply Lake and Lace- Part1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I didn't know that was what she wanted to name her kids. I like that. I enjoy her Instagram. I very seldom watch her YouTube channel. She is very relatable to me since I'm from the south as well. I feel like a lot of young people have issues with infertility these days. Or it's more talked about now than several years ago.

2.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn’t realize she was so active on Instagram. I am missing out on so much content but I can’t devote too much time to social media. I feel like with YouTube, people are more intentional with what they share.

Hollie’s new dining room looks way too modern and cheap. Not feeling this shift.

3.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Im in no way making light of fertility issues (ive had them myself) but she has said (i think it was in a live) that they do NOT have any fertility issues that they know of. They just were not ready. They wanted to enjoy their 20s kid free.

She sure is proud its her birthday lol. Been celebrating all week. Ive seen other youtubers do the whole birthday shoot etc but i dont know anyone in real life that does all that. Overall i like Hollie and think shes a sweet person but sometimes like this week, she comes across braggy and like she expects people to make a big deal out if her.

Both Kaylas (Friday & Robinson) seem more humble. Do yall follow Kayla R on instagram? Shes always showing her husband and hes always giving her a death glare lol and she talks about him getting mad at her.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I follow Kayla Robinson on Instagram and have talked back forth through messenger some. She's a sweetheart. I think she wants to be a stay at home wife/mom but they just can't afford that right now.

Hollie has made her money by pushing all those oils and having her entire family buy kits from her. She seems to be a good salesperson.

The birthday thing is over the top. I can kinda see it for sweet 16 or turning 21 but 30 ? What will she do for 40 ? Lol

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I love her videos and her decorating style! My thing is her cousin Kayla….I think Kayla thinks her and Hollie are better friends than Hollie does. Yes I think Hollie loves her, they are cousins but omg Kayla acts like they are the greatest friends ever, talks about Hollie all the time etc etc …and Hollie doesn't give off that same vibe. Like kaylas recent IG story asking if we think Hollie will be surprised that she’s coming to the beach…hmmm no!! I don’t think Hollie has even thought about it at all.

6.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MSgirl @ 26/6/2021, 02:40) 
    I love her videos and her decorating style! My thing is her cousin Kayla….I think Kayla thinks her and Hollie are better friends than Hollie does. Yes I think Hollie loves her, they are cousins but omg Kayla acts like they are the greatest friends ever, talks about Hollie all the time etc etc …and Hollie doesn't give off that same vibe. Like kaylas recent IG story asking if we think Hollie will be surprised that she’s coming to the beach…hmmm no!! I don’t think Hollie has even thought about it at all.

I was thinkin the same thing. She always says hollie does this and hollie does that like she cant think for herself

7. Jeffrina01
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I’m sorry, but when is this chicks birthday going to be over?! Hollie seems very self centered to me. Also, how many beach trips is she going to take?! All she does is shop and go on vacation. I use to enjoy her videos, but I’m getting tired of the pushing of oils and the me me me kinda attitude. Just my opinion.

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MSgirl @ 26/6/2021, 02:40) 

I agree. Kayla is obsessed with Holly. She doesn’t have a mind of her own. When they would go shopping, Holly would pick out the ugliest unflattering clothes for Kayla and she would buy them. Kaylas husband seems like an asshole IMO. Sick of hearing about Hollys birthday. Girl, your 30, not 3 get over it already. Holly also spends a lot more time with her mother in law than her own mother which I find odd. I do like the way Holly decorates, she does keep a nice home. But she’s way to full of herself for me lately. I wonder if she will be jealous of Kayla now that they bought a house

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can't believe Kayla and her husband left Friday evening going to FL for 2 nights. I wouldn't have even packed for 2 nights. But she had "FOMO" she said. I think she wants to have Hollie's life but they don't have the means to travel and buy new vehicles and things like Hollie and Drew do.

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Housewives Annonymous @ 27/6/2021, 21:32) 
    I can't believe Kayla and her husband left Friday evening going to FL for 2 nights. I wouldn't have even packed for 2 nights. But she had "FOMO" she said. I think she wants to have Hollie's life but they don't have the means to travel and buy new vehicles and things like Hollie and Drew do.

How far are they from FL from where they live? She’s definitely jealous of Hollys lifestyle. Hollys husband seems to be a hard worker, as a lineman and also tends to a farm after work. I couldn’t believe when she said that he does all the cooking. I’m like wtf. He works all day and then has to cook. Or they go to his moms house to eat.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I stopped watching and unsubscribed a long time ago. I got so tired of her constantly pushing the oils. I mean, we get it. You like them… she is very self centered and it seems as if YouTube has really went to her head. Can’t deal with her anymore.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yeah Hollie seems to think everyone in her
    Life should worship her. The 2 week birthday celebration was a bit much! Kaylas husband always looks annoyed by her. She said it was 3 hrs to the beach i think

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    On Kayla's stories she said she wanted to to drive to another beach or something but Austin wanted to come home.

But they hat to stop at a shoe store to get him a pair of Hey Dude shoes because all the other guys had them and he didn't. Kayla thought that was funny. I think it's childish. He seems like a very unhappy person. I would stop filming him if I were her.

14.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Housewives Annonymous @ 28/6/2021, 04:06) 
    On Kayla's stories she said she wanted to to drive to another beach or something but Austin wanted to come home.

But they hat to stop at a shoe store to get him a pair of Hey Dude shoes because all the other guys had them and he didn't. Kayla thought that was funny. I think it's childish. He seems like a very unhappy person. I would stop filming him if I were her.

Yea kaylas husband seems like a jerk. I don’t think she’s as happy as she pretends to be. Hollys husband seems like he is a nice guy. I’m sick of the 2 of them pushing the oils.

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    being bored ive been snooping around..atched one of this chicks cleaning videos...afterwards..i dont even feel like cleaning my own house..exhausting..it took her at least 10 minutes to make one bed..she spent more time spraying shit around and all over herself then anything else...tf? how does anyone get through these videos?? :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

529 replies since 30/9/2020, 17:29   76466 views