Simply Lake and Lace- Part1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    New house and no room for the Christmas tree. It blocks the back door. She says she’s going modern vs traditional. Dining room still looking bad. I hate those stupid lights over the fireplace mess. It’s just getting worse by the day. Why did she build a farmhouse style house if she wants a modern look? I also hate that cheap Amazon coffee table.

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 31/10/2022, 03:51) 
    I loved how festive she was in the mobile home. Her Halloween decorations were charming. Now she’s saying she may no longer even decorate for the holiday. “I don’t want to bring in tacky Halloween decorations.” Excuse me, but tacky Halloween decor is FUN and can be done elegantly— she has achieved it in the past. This new person is snotty and a total bore! I agree that had I found her channel after she moved, I would have never subscribed. I’ll see what she does for Christmas but between her and Lauren Nicholsen, I don’t know who was the bigger disappointment this year. They used to be two of my absolute favorites but have quickly devolved into basic, bland and overall BAD. Their egos have also grown out of control. Halloween isn’t tacky but her new house sure is!

I agree with all of this. I stopped watching her video after the cheap and tacky Halloween decor comment. She has changed so much since the mobile home. That was a beautiful place and her decor was spot on. The new house is not coming together and the rooms are small. Poor design layout.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This house is so chopped up and sterile. I cannot pick one thing I like about it. It’s like she is not even the same person who had that beautiful mobile home. Call me crazy but her mobile home seem to have way more space than this new build. I don’t even watch or subscribe to her anymore. I read here and then go look at the things I read about here. I watch on invidious so I don’t even count as a view.

VERY DISAPPOINTING.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Glamalicious @ 2/11/2022, 03:09) 
    This house is so chopped up and sterile. I cannot pick one thing I like about it. It’s like she is not even the same person who had that beautiful mobile home. Call me crazy but her mobile home seem to have way more space than this new build. I don’t even watch or subscribe to her anymore. I read here and then go look at the things I read about here. I watch on invidious so I don’t even count as a view.

VERY DISAPPOINTING.

You’re right. The house really is a poor design. Small cramped MB and bath, small living room area, small dining room, yet large foyer (why?), large guest bathroom and bonus room where no one seems to spend time. It is choppy and awkward. I do like the kitchen, that’s about it.
    She’s had a lot of good suggestions from her viewers and she has rejected every single one. Now she’s going to paint that skinny, tall cabinet in the dining room. That absolutely will not help. The thing is they built on the family farm. They’re stuck there with that floor plan because she had to rush and build a house. I don’t think she had the experience to design that as a forever home, she just had to have a house that wasn’t a mobile.

5.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Here’s my two cents. I don’t think she knows what to do or how to decorate this new house. I don’t think she seems near as happy and content as she did in the double wide. I think they rushed into this build and I think she’s trying to make herself stay relevant on YouTube by changing her old way of decorating. But that’s what made her get all her followers. She was down to earth. She was very sweet and happy. I wish she could get back to that. I’m not trying to put her down. But it’s kinda like she’s went down this weird rabbit hole and can’t seem to find her way out.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    More shopping today. She’s wearing a dress that looks like an old worn out T-shirt that you’d wear to bed.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think her house could be cute and cozy if she hired a professional designer to help her with the furniture layout. She has made some poor choices with furniture and everything is either massive or doesn’t fit the space. Her mobile home was so pretty and seemed more unique. I wish she would realize that she doesn’t need a house that looks like every other you tuber.

I’m anxiously waiting to see where the Christmas tree will go!

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Mommy and Daddy recently had a new home built, too and I bet they financed hers as well. Her husband couldn't afford a mortgage on the new build (especially with the inflated building supply costs)!

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (tld @ 12/11/2022, 02:14) 
    Mommy and Daddy recently had a new home built, too and I bet they financed hers as well. Her husband couldn't afford a mortgage on the new build (especially with the inflated building supply costs)!

I don’t know how they afford it either, she shops every day. She’s a spoiled little princess.
    Christmas decor video. She pretty much threw branches in everything and called it a day. Thanksgiving table set is less than festive. And hey y’all, she loves the tree in the corner blocking the door.
    I still hate that mess of a fireplace.

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (tld @ 12/11/2022, 02:14) 

Did I miss something…her parents built a new house? I know they renovated after the flood…also how do you know her husband couldn’t afford a mortgage? I do know men in his line of work make a lot of money…

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My mistake.....her parent didn't build a new home. I discovered this when I went back a few episodes to check. Yes, linemen make good money but this economy will tack on thousands and thousands of dollars to the build.

I'm not impressed with the house. The floor plan makes no sense. They, obviously, weren't thinking clearly when the planned it. I bet she has so many regrets. What a shame.

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why is Mrs. Simply 🙄 & Addison riding in the Christmas parade? Typically i see businesses, schools, beauty pageant contestants etc. I think Hollie thinks she runs that town

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lightupdisneycroc @ 12/3/2022, 03:40 AM) 
    Why is Mrs. Simply 🙄 & Addison riding in the Christmas parade? Typically i see businesses, schools, beauty pageant contestants etc. I think Hollie thinks she runs that town

Does the town consider her a local celebrity? That's hilarious if they do.

14.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Good question.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I see her & maranda met up in nashville today. Funny thing i was just there yesterday doing the same things. I coulda ran it to them.

529 replies since 30/9/2020, 17:29   76430 views