Simply Lake and Lace- Part1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just went through her ig stories….so these 2 couples shared a hotel room?? Seriously?? That’s so strange!!

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MSgirl @ 4/12/2022, 06:52) 
    I just went through her ig stories….so these 2 couples shared a hotel room?? Seriously?? That’s so strange!!

I agree. So weird!

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It was the first time for the husbands to meet too!

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I really enjoy Holly's cousin Rachel's home tours. Rachel has great taste and I love the way she can take what she has and make it look new. BUT what I can't stand is Holly talking over her and constantly saying I have this too or I'm going to copy you. Geez finally had to just turn the volume off to get thru it.

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Rachel is talented. She is so creative- I got so many ideas. And her stuff isn’t off a shelf at a chain store. That takes time and energy. I picked up on the oh I have that or oh I saw that but this yada yada. Annoying for sure……… Rachel is strong though and doesn’t seem to care. She knows what the deal is and knows her strengths luckily. I guess they all get a cut of the view count YT money for each tour.

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Have y'all noticed there's been very little said or shown of cousin Kayla since the baby came ? Last time I saw anything of them together was their family Christmas party. Just wondering about it cause I had a similar situation with a friend a long time ago. We were best friends. Did things together all the time. Then she got pregnant. I was so excited for her. Through her a baby shower. Took her to drs appts. Was at the hospital when she was in labor. But it was like she didn't want anything to do with me anymore. I knew she was busy and overwhelmed. So I stopped going around. She eventually stopped calling or texting me at all. I just wonder if this is what is happening between Hollie and Kayla. I'm much older now and see how my situation could have been handled differently. I hope they can stay as close as they were but being in different seasons of life can take a toll on friendships.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Which tour is w/ rachel??

8.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anyone noticed how Hollie does one thing now and needs a “rest day” the next day? Just seems like she spends a lot more time laying around now than she used to. It also seems like every video is sponsored now. I just feel like she is a completely different person than the person I first followed years ago.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s really spoiled. I can’t watch her anymore. All she does is spend her husband’s paychecks. He seems like a good guy. She’s just a lazy, pampered housewife.

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    When she told Drew he couldn't go to work because she had a sore throat....priceless. Total baby, she would never make it in the real world.

11.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anyone seen her new video where she talks about how she wants to be lazy in January and encourages us all to do the same? Gosh it must be nice to lay in bed and watch Netflix all day.

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think Hollie is depressed. I wonder if she and her husband are having issues conceiving? Her channel simply "Lace and Lake" was named for the two children she wants to have. She said "Lace and Lake" would be their names.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wonder if she’s not liking the new house? It can look one way when it’s bro g built and then completely different when you live in it.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s an odd house for sure. Bad layout. Small living room, tiny master. The only room in this house I like is the kitchen.

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (tld @ 13/1/2023, 02:02) 
    I think Hollie is depressed. I wonder if she and her husband are having issues conceiving? Her channel simply "Lace and Lake" was named for the two children she wants to have. She said "Lace and Lake" would be their names.

I think it's the winter blues. It's the come down after all the fall and Christmas festivities. I kinda get that way. It's winter. Everything looks dead now. It's usually too cold to get out and do anything outside and she loves gardening. I think it's an actual syndrome. Something about not getting enough sunlight. I can't remember the name. But she could be dealing with something like that.

529 replies since 30/9/2020, 17:29   76423 views