Status
    Yasss!! Thank you!

3.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Theory:

This girl is so out of breath from being up lovemegs backside.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    THANK YOU for the new thread!!! yay! :clapping-hands-above-head-smile Now.... where to begin with my thoughts on this mixed up LoveMeg wannabe: :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi Oh boy! Let's start with: WHO would record an ENTIRE video of themselves sitting on their bed pouring out their devotion and admiration to ONE single person on YT that "saved them" (that being Meg Hickman from LoveMeg) and basically telling the world how much this woman means to you and that she doesn't even know who you are and that she has no idea, blah blah blah..... :t0152: Well.... Loving Life as Megan did! If you scroll through her old videos it's there!

Personally, I think it was a ploy to gain more viewers by, not only MENTIONING LoveMeg, but to also maybe get Meg's attention somehow and lure her into by appealing to her ego. (which, it probably worked, because we all know how narcissistic LoveMeg is!)

And since then, Megan has done NOTHING but copy LoveMeg's style of... EVERYTHTHING! even transforming her house into "SURPRISE" a modern farmhouse look (are we done with that yet?) XP and cleaning and "lifestyle", and ... wait for it!

DIY

Yes.... the ACRONYM of the day! Megan's FAVORITE thing to say! DIY

OMG

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She literally could not get any further up Love Meg's ass !!
    I even think her channel name Loving Life as Megan was so that their channel names would be similiar and possibly show up when someone searched for Love Meg on Youtube.

HOWEVER, I do think her content is good and she puts a lot of effort into her videos.. but the ass kissing of Meh puts me off her.

Her dreams came true a few weeks ago, I think Meh finally acknowledged her and they met up in Savannah?

Again, I do think she puts alot of effort into her channel.. her subs seem to have jumped a ton!! She has over 100k subs now and her retired her husband?

One thing I do like about her though is that she is more real and isn't afraid to show the not so perfect side of her life, unlike Meg!!

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This woman drives me crazy! She always says you are gonna love my video, it's a good one!!! She is constantly thinking her channel is fantastic. She says these things in EVERY video and annoys me like crazy! When I first started watching her she would always say her daughter wanted this, and wanted that, her daughter loves her new room and so and so.....! Then I find out her kid is like 2 years old at the time! LWTH?????
    She comes off as she's the best and we will love everything she does!

Apparently, she battled a severe drug addition and she is severely depressed. I think she stated she is bipolar as well????

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 12/4/2020, 10:20 AM) 
    This woman drives me crazy! She always says you are gonna love my video, it's a good one!!! She is constantly thinking her channel is fantastic. She says these things in EVERY video and annoys me like crazy! When I first started watching her she would always say her daughter wanted this, and wanted that, her daughter loves her new room and so and so.....! Then I find out her kid is like 2 years old at the time! LWTH?????

Apparently, she battled a severe drug addition and she is severely depressed. I think she stated she is bipolar as well????

I saw that she battled some sort of addiction, I think I remember that from the video, I am glad she is in recovery. She is pushy about her videos, and everything is a DIY and it just seems like she's always trailing the bandwagon of the current trend. I mean, isn't there ENOUGH modern farmhouses on YT about now? If she truly wanted to stand out and branch out, she should create her OWN style and trend, not follow in the Love Meg and Amy Darley's of the vlog world. KWIM? :sorry_smiley:

I saw the pics of when she met up with the HICKmans in Savannah awhile back, I'll bet it was like meeting her favorite BoyBander. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo The pics looked awkward. I don't think LoveMeg knew what to make of Megan's nosering. :nervous:

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Barbiegirl @ 4/12/2020, 17:21) 
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 12/4/2020, 10:20 AM) 

I saw that she battled some sort of addiction, I think I remember that from the video, I am glad she is in recovery. She is pushy about her videos, and everything is a DIY and it just seems like she's always trailing the bandwagon of the current trend. I mean, isn't there ENOUGH modern farmhouses on YT about now? If she truly wanted to stand out and branch out, she should create her OWN style and trend, not follow in the Love Meg and Amy Darley's of the vlog world. KWIM? :sorry_smiley:

I saw the pics of when she met up with the HICKmans in Savannah awhile back, I'll bet it was like meeting her favorite BoyBander. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo The pics looked awkward. I don't think LoveMeg knew what to make of Megan's nosering. :nervous:

What’s the title of the “bed talk” video you spoke of in your other comment? I looked for it but can’t find it for some reason. I’ve watched her before but she seems slow or something I can’t remember what it was. lol.

One thing I’m noticing right now is she has several long videos. I haven’t watched them so they could be complications however,
    Meh just said that it takes entirely too long for her to do those long videos. Poor baby. She’s (Meh) sooooo busy. Ffs. Now we get more of her a week. I can’t wait. Not.

I also thought that LLAM was playing off mehs name! 😂 I seriously wondered if her real name is Megan or if she just used it bc of Meh. 😂😂

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think she does a good job of cleaning but everything with her is annoying to me. She’s “oobbsessed” with everything she does in her videos. Whether it be a product, carpet cleaner, new decor...she says she is obsessed!! Annoying! She also says DIY at least 100 times in her DIY videos. And I feel sorry for one of the girls having an old lady room. Why can’t they have little girl rooms?

10. Mom of Twins96
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Barbiegirl @ 4/12/2020, 14:10) 
    THANK YOU for the new thread!!! yay! :clapping-hands-above-head-smile Now.... where to begin with my thoughts on this mixed up LoveMeg wannabe: :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi Oh boy! Let's start with: WHO would record an ENTIRE video of themselves sitting on their bed pouring out their devotion and admiration to ONE single person on YT that "saved them" (that being Meg Hickman from LoveMeg) and basically telling the world how much this woman means to you and that she doesn't even know who you are and that she has no idea, blah blah blah..... :t0152: Well.... Loving Life as Megan did! If you scroll through her old videos it's there!

Personally, I think it was a ploy to gain more viewers by, not only MENTIONING LoveMeg, but to also maybe get Meg's attention somehow and lure her into by appealing to her ego. (which, it probably worked, because we all know how narcissistic LoveMeg is!)

And since then, Megan has done NOTHING but copy LoveMeg's style of... EVERYTHTHING! even transforming her house into "SURPRISE" a modern farmhouse look (are we done with that yet?) XP and cleaning and "lifestyle", and ... wait for it!

DIY

Yes.... the ACRONYM of the day! Megan's FAVORITE thing to say! DIY

OMG

Yay!! Thanks Barbiegirl you got it done for us.
    This girl is a LM butt kisser big time. And yes she is constantly saying obsessed and DIY. She also says the words sustainable like over and over. I started following her when she was like at 400 subs. LM was trying to help her grow. She gave her a shout out and quickly grew to 1000. Yes, I agree that her child's room looks like an old lady room. That does not look like a 2 year olds room. I'm not trying to offend anyone but she just decorates with Rae Dunn and calls it a day. That crap is overkill in her kitchen. Now she has Kinsley into it or so she says. I do like her DIY's for her home.

11. Mom of Twins96
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Barbiegirl @ 5/12/2020, 16:52) 
    QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 12/5/2020, 08:28 AM) 

Yay!! Thanks Barbiegirl you got it done for us.
    This girl is a LM butt kisser big time. And yes she is constantly saying obsessed and DIY. She also says the words sustainable like over and over. I started following her when she was like at 400 subs. LM was trying to help her grow. She gave her a shout out and quickly grew to 1000. Yes, I agree that her child's room looks like an old lady room. That does not look like a 2 year olds room. I'm not trying to offend anyone but she just decorates with Rae Dunn and calls it a day. That crap is overkill in her kitchen. Now she has Kinsley into it or so she says. I do like her DIY's for her home.

So glad you found the thread Mom of Twins96 !!

TOTALLY agree with you that she a LM butt kisser. I also like her DIY's and agree with you that overdoing Rae Dunn is NOT the decorating trend winner of the month. (again, not to offend ANYone who decorates with RD, because I like RD, when done tastefully). But she just COMPLETELY overdoes it.

I think she uses her daughter to fuel her RD obsession. It's really HER THAT WANTS MORE AND MORE of it.

I just find it weird to OBSESS (see what I did, there?) :lol: over a YTuber to the extent of making a video about them trying to appeal to their ego in order to gain popularity. Someone above requested the link to that video. I'm going to try to find it and post it here next...

QUOTE (Southernchic @ 12/4/2020, 10:01 PM) 
    What’s the title of the “bed talk” video you spoke of in your other comment? I looked for it but can’t find it for some reason. I’ve watched her before but she seems slow or something I can’t remember what it was. lol.

One thing I’m noticing right now is she has several long videos. I haven’t watched them so they could be complications however,
    Meh just said that it takes entirely too long for her to do those long videos. Poor baby. She’s (Meh) sooooo busy. Ffs. Now we get more of her a week. I can’t wait. Not.

I also thought that LLAM was playing off mehs name! 😂 I seriously wondered if her real name is Megan or if she just used it bc of Meh. 😂😂

Southernchic Hey there! Here's the video from LLAM:

If you want to FF to the part where she starts talking about LM, it starts around 6:45.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgwnQcg2CRg
    [/QUOTE]
    Sorry I took so long to respond. I went and did a little shopping this morning. I do believe you are correct about RD. I like some of the pieces but yes she has over done it and probably just saying her daughter likes it lol. I think she has a video out today. I haven't seen it yet. I'm resting now so I'm going to watch a little YouTube now.

12.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She’s loving life as Megan.

She tried loving life as Susanne, but hated it. Then she tried loving life as Myrtle and only slightly liked it. Then she tried loving life as Meghan, Meaghan, and then Meganne and it all wasn’t quite right.
    But, whadda you know!
    Once she tried loving life as Megan, that was it. She was finally able to love life.

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BettyDraperFrancis @ 5/12/2020, 22:00) 
    She’s loving life as Megan.

She tried loving life as Susanne, but hated it. Then she tried loving life as Myrtle and only slightly liked it. Then she tried loving life as Meghan, Meaghan, and then Meganne and it all wasn’t quite right.
    But, whadda you know!
    Once she tried loving life as Megan, that was it. She was finally able to love life.

I’m absolutely dying!!
    :7043: :crying:

Barbiegirl

Thanks so much for the link!! I’ll watch & I'm sure I’ll have lots to say. Lmao

Hope you had a great time shopping!!

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ugh, I can't stand it when these guys put all of their videos into 1 video and make a 3hr video! If I have watched her for the last year the last thing I want to watch is a repeat of all of her videos jammed into video!! To lazy to make a new video I guess, but I see so many youtubers do this and it annoys the hell out of me.
    I wonder if she is feeling any better? She mentioned on her insta that she is dealing with very bad depression right now.

15. Mom of Twins96

User deleted

Did y'all watch her latest video? I think it was ANOTHER declutter video. She needs to declutter that Rae Dunn crap. I'm sorry if any of you have RD. I'm not meaning any of yall, I'm simply being ugly towards her. I just think she puts it out and and thinks oh I've decorated. Hers is overkill lol

239 replies since 4/12/2020, 04:41   23091 views