1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (csunflower9 @ 31/1/2023, 04:19) 
    cleaning out her water tumblers, rae dunn crap

She buys and declutters so much stuff. All of that money wasted. She could have finished redoing her kitchen with the money she's blown on shit she's bought and purged, in the last few years.

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Many many videos ago, she said they were no longer collecting Rae Dunn crap and were getting rid of what they had. But this last video, she has an entire cabinet full of it with some newer pieces. (: mhm ok Megan.
    I love when she prefaces something with "don't come for me in the comments." Perhaps don't talk about something that you then put on YouTube for anyone to view just for sponsored content and then ask that no one say anything about whatever crap you're spewing.

If you need to sell your precious Starbucks tumblers to "help fund your kitchen reno" then maybe Derek shouldn't be retired.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What I don’t understand is, why isn’t Derek working? Both of the girls are in school full time, surely he could get at least a part time job to help with the financial stress of his wife. I think she put all her eggs in one basket when she “retired” him.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GossipSquirrel @ 31/1/2023, 19:36) 
    What I don’t understand is, why isn’t Derek working? Both of the girls are in school full time, surely he could get at least a part time job to help with the financial stress of his wife. I think she put all her eggs in one basket when she “retired” him.

From the sound of it, Derek isn't much of an earner. He likes to spend it but can't make it so it's all on Megan. What kind of man is he?

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GossipSquirrel @ 1/31/2023, 07:36 PM) 

Exactly.
    She said at first it was so they could spend more time together as a family, which made a bit more sense during covid when the girls were home all the time and being home-schooled. But then surely he could have just taken a leave.

I think she likes to be able to say she retired him. I mean come on, what a lovely wife! Being the sole financial support for the family AND retiring your 30-something year old husband. What a dream. Look at me, look at what I can do... :eyeroll:

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (irrtumer @ 1/2/2023, 16:14) 
    QUOTE (GossipSquirrel @ 1/31/2023, 07:36 PM) 

Exactly.
    She said at first it was so they could spend more time together as a family, which made a bit more sense during covid when the girls were home all the time and being home-schooled. But then surely he could have just taken a leave.

I think she likes to be able to say she retired him. I mean come on, what a lovely wife! Being the sole financial support for the family AND retiring your 30-something year old husband. What a dream. Look at me, look at what I can do... :eyeroll:

And she gets in the comments saying they've been struggling buying groceries lately. Sounds like it's past time for Derek to go back to work.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SJB1974 @ 2/1/2023, 05:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (irrtumer @ 1/2/2023, 16:14) 
    Exactly.

And she gets in the comments saying they've been struggling buying groceries lately. Sounds like it's past time for Derek to go back to work.

Really? I rarely ever read the comments. The Green Chef sponsored content lately makes more sense then and not just her dietary changes or the convenience of preparation since she's home all day.
    Derek working and not buying multiple "sustainable" organization bins every other day even if they are on clearance would make "a world of a difference" in being able to afford food for your family.

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her living room looks like a damned waiting room! Nothing cozy or homey about it!

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SJB1974 @ 11/8/2023, 16:42) 
    Her living room looks like a damned waiting room! Nothing cozy or homey about it!

Her house is so sterile and weird to me. I hardly bother to tune in anymore because her content is repetitive and boring. How many times can they make over the same rooms and patio area. Zzzzzz

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

I just came here to say the same thing. It’s awful. It would be ok in an office building but not a house. I hate the trend of those uncomfortable looking side chairs.

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 11/8/2023, 19:36) 

I just came here to say the same thing. It’s awful. It would be ok in an office building but not a house. I hate the trend of those uncomfortable looking side chairs.

Yes and the stools lined up.

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I agree with the waiting room look but you better not post a comment that doesn't jive with her taste or she her reply will be snarky. She cannot handle the tiniest bit of criticism.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ive never seen her so perky manic as she is in her recent Christmas decorating videos. Also I cant believe she gets rid of all her Target decor and replaces it with cheap Temu junk

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    In her newest video she is whining about money and how all the renos were done wrong. They had to eat through their savings to pay for things because she was naive about what their insurance covered.
    They need new HVAC, blah blah blah...

She literally has new items every single video. Whether they are 75% off the ticket price or not, stop buying so much stuff if money is that tight. She's like Karrie Lynn, constantly re-doing things.

Maybe if Derek never quit his job for what seems like absolutely zero reason at all and they had two incomes coming in again they wouldn't be in this situation.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Exactly, plus they just got back from Disney so they are not that hard up. She complains so people send her things, I swear that why they talk about stuff like that. Dereck quit his job and she was bragging at the time she retired him. Well now you have no money, cry us a river. Times are tough, deal with it like everyone else!

239 replies since 4/12/2020, 04:41   23091 views