Without a Single Clue - The Continuing Saga of Katie Joy and Who is Gonna Sue WOACB PT 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for the title Marnificent :thumbs-up:

Continue discussing Katie Joy and the cast of characters using her for clicks :lol:.

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks Marnificent for the great title.

3.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks! ❤️

Thanks to Katie’s antics, we now get to hear the words “allegedly” and “in my opinion” before every sentence from many of the commentary channels. 😂

I hear our Katie Joy is “allegedly” back to deleting. 🤦🏻‍♀️

4.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did anyone else watch Katie’s video on Perez Hilton? Is she serious? My mouth was open in astonishment from what she was saying. I have never in all my life witnessed someone lacking so much self awareness.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marnificent @ 17/12/2020, 22:12) 
    Did anyone else watch Katie’s video on Perez Hilton? Is she serious? My mouth was open in astonishment from what she was saying. I have never in all my life witnessed someone lacking so much self awareness.

I sure did! WTH? She takes this no self awareness to an entirely new level. Every single word that she said, applied to herself. She is CRAZY! 😳

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I also wanted to add that I agree about creepshow, I'm definitely not a fan. I don't like the presentation, but my biggest beef is that I don't think she really does her research, I have found her not know the first thing about her topic several times.

Obviously, I don't approve of KJs actions towards her, or towards anyone mostly ever, but creepshow art is definitely not for me.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Surveillance mode @ 12/18/2020, 02:35 AM) 
    I also wanted to add that I agree about creepshow, I'm definitely not a fan. I don't like the presentation, but my biggest beef is that I don't think she really does her research, I have found her not know the first thing about her topic several times.

Obviously, I don't approve of KJs actions towards her, or towards anyone mostly ever, but creepshow art is definitely not for me.

Yeah, Creepshow's research is slack af and her humble-bragging is total cringe.
    Also, seen her go after a dude who has a severe mental illness. His behavior wasn't acceptable but she knew he was really unwell and she could have dealt with the issue by contacting his mother or the authorities instead of humiliating him on YT.

8.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw on Reddit that a mod locked a WOACB thread discussing the Jacob Roloff situation. The reason they gave was "trauma is not tea". Too bad KJ will never get that memo.

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Omg, this woman! I just watched her vid about her now closed report to CPS, again! Let me say, I don't think her or her husband physically abuse or abused their son on that video. As I have said, that incident was very strange, her husband saying he'd been in that room for 10 hrs, clearly angry and KJ acting so strange and then lying later saying it was about their dog..of course people were concerned, and thought something very strange might be happening there. People did think the child was saying that he was hungry, the door was locked and something like, don't push me, or something. I think that this call might have been someone that was genuinely concerned.

She goes on to say that it's illegal to make false reports...correct, but in many cases it's illegal NOT to make a report if one suspects any type of abuse or neglect. She makes some weird threats that if this happens again, their will be consequences...STFU KJ! You are the one that has made the choice to put your life out in the public. Do you realize how many people get reports to police, or CPS, or anything else you can think of for nonsense? KJs call wasn't so unique, they receive unfounded calls REGULARLY, I know this for sure, because I know a worker. Also, unfortunately, often calls are ruled unfounded, when abuse/neglect is occurring. Don't lecture people about how families with special needs children go through enough, and never call CPS. Special needs kids are often subject to abuse/neglect too.

Stop crying about doxxing! You have no right, Karen. Stop scolding your viewers, it's not a good look. Just STOP.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 12/18/2020, 07:16 AM) 
    I saw on Reddit that a mod locked a WOACB thread discussing the Jacob Roloff situation. The reason they gave was "trauma is not tea". Too bad KJ will never get that memo.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Well, I agree that trauma isn't tea but I don't think that WOACB should be held to a higher standard than anyone else.
    I haven't actually heard what she said but people are talking about the situation on all sorts of social platforms. It's mainstream news and Jacob's an adult who's consciously chosen to make a public statement about the issue.
    KJ's a hot mess of nasty but idk if I can drag her for talking about the same cr*p that everybody's talking about.

12.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    In general the way she covers sensitive topics is tacky.

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 12/18/2020, 05:10 PM) 

Maybe because shes only in it for the money and doesnt care about the subjects she covers (except for Duggars)

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 12/18/2020, 05:10 PM) 

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She's doing a live on her other channel now where she's clearing up rumors about herself. She and her husband are weirdos. She was saying they live in an area with dead deer everywhere and it takes the county a long time to pick up the carcass and her husband takes pictures of the dead animals. Guess he posts them or something. Wtf is wrong with them?

893 replies since 17/12/2020, 19:56   33695 views