Without a Single Clue - The Continuing Saga of Katie Joy and Who is Gonna Sue WOACB PT 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Bougie214 Yeah, CreepShow's research is slack af plus she's a nasty piece of work. She's basically Katie but she's managed to market herself as an Edgelord so she doesn't get called out as much. lolcow has a big thread on her if you want a synopsis. Personally, I can't even hate watch her stuff because I'm with you on the bullshit art and the delivery. Just get to the point ffs.

I only just started following Uncivil and I liked him because he's generally shit-faced and rude af. Sad though because I caught a vid the other day where he was fuming about gender neutral language. I went through his channel because I thought that maybe there'd been a glitch in the universe. Nope. The 'Rainbow Hate' was loud and clear. Didn't watch enough to be totally sure on this, but I think he might also be a raging misogynist. Seems to be a lot of 'Poor Men' titles there. :blink:

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    **watching the Emily video intently**

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lori Ann would go to other YouTube channels who were speaking ill of KJ and mass flag them to try to get their accounts suspended on YT. Anyone who would choose to do that for another creator has some screws loose, IMO.

And Lori Ann Barnhart in this case isn't the Lori Ann Barnhart that works for the government of Washington. If that's true, I feel sorry for the other Lori Ann Barnhart. She's probably getting a bunch of shit and she has no idea what it's about.

4.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Ikr? Suddenly it's poor Lori Ann :rolleyes:. I guess people are forgetting she threatened people on Twitter with violence. I swear Lori Ann was in the live stream from late December where Moderate Extremist called in. She called him names. All of KJ's streams are members only so that would mean she lied in her statement.

QUOTE (Marnificent @ 1/1/2021, 02:51) 
    It has taken me awhile to figure out who Katie looks like. It just now came to me watching this latest display of insanity. Katie looks like Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka.

You are correct, Cookie. This is Katie’s attempt to distance herself from biker gang prison chic. Too late. We all saw Lori up in the chats and Katie speaking to her all the time. THEY WERE CONVERSING ON THAT THREE HOUR CHAT AND LORI WAS GOING AFTER MODERATE. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who are these people that actually believe this crap?

I had to go back at the posts from that time because I thought I was going crazy.

I think I remember that live stream being referenced in one of filings as well. Her comments disappeared because she deleted her channel the next day when all of her nasty became the topic of the day.

5.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lumpy Batter @ 1/14/2021, 04:39 AM) 
    IHateCilantro I honestly don't think that WOACB is even a blip on the radar of TLC or the Duggars tbh. Bigger and more legit groups, campaigns, forums and organizations have spent years exposing TLC, Discovery, UPtv, the Duggars, the Bates and the IBLP.
    Not to mention the Willis family, Honey Boo Boo's clan and the long list of sexual abusers/enablers that have appeared on TLC or worked for associated production companies.

I need to be extremely vague here, BUT, trust me, I have a lot of experience with what these corporations do.
    Dont ask me to explain cause I will not, I even feel like Ive said too much and I must protect myself

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I watched another vid that did a better job explaining what happened the other night. She went on a live to tell the story about her son from 7 years ago, when he was very sick and almost died. I'm sure that was absolutely horrible, and I guess this was before he had been diagnosed with his medical conditions, so I can imagine how scared and frantic they were. Apparently she had said that she wanted to be a voice for those that have been in similar situations, and asked if anyone could relate, 2 ppl in chat said that they could, one had lost their child. For whatever reason having the chat turn any attention towards these people upset her.

Its really unfortunate that she feels that she needs to treat her members this way. It doesn't help her to behave this way, or to go on twitter and have these tantrums.

I think if she would just admit that she is under a great deal of pressure and stress in general people would understand that, but instead she just keeps lashing out and melting down. It's so strange. It seems like she doesn't know any other way to handle her stress.

She claims to have had numerous years of therapy, you would think that she would have learned better skills for coping. 😦

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 1/14/2021, 02:53 PM) 
    Ikr? Suddenly it's poor Lori Ann :rolleyes:. I guess people are forgetting she threatened people on Twitter with violence. I swear Lori Ann was in the live stream from late December where Moderate Extremist called in. She called him names. All of KJ's streams are members only so that would mean she lied in her statement.

QUOTE (Marnificent @ 1/1/2021, 02:51) 
    It has taken me awhile to figure out who Katie looks like. It just now came to me watching this latest display of insanity. Katie looks like Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka.

You are correct, Cookie. This is Katie’s attempt to distance herself from biker gang prison chic. Too late. We all saw Lori up in the chats and Katie speaking to her all the time. THEY WERE CONVERSING ON THAT THREE HOUR CHAT AND LORI WAS GOING AFTER MODERATE. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who are these people that actually believe this crap?

I had to go back at the posts from that time because I thought I was going crazy.

I think I remember that live stream being referenced in one of filings as well. Her comments disappeared because she deleted her channel the next day when all of her nasty became the topic of the day.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Cookie Marnster That's what I've been thinking. Poor, poor Lori Ann! Like, wtf? Plus, Katie didn't MAKE Lori Ann do shit. It's YT ffs. How was she forced to comply with KJ's evil plans?
    People are actually thanking her for 'doing the right thing'? LMFAO
    She's throwing KJ under the nearest to try and avoid legal trouble getting on her own head. That ain't nothing noble about that but apparently her word is now as golden as her friggin halo. :lol:

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Is JessiBear still involved?

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IHateCilantro @ 15/1/2021, 17:11) 
    Is JessiBear still involved?

As far as I know jessibear is still her top mod.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screen_Shot_2021-01-17_at_1_0wow this lady smh

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh jeez! She constantly thinks that a much bigger picture exists that we don't see. Before it was first Tati brought this on herself by her choices and actions with bye sister, then that many people went after tati, including Jeffree and Shane, and she said she moved out of fear of this " murderous" plot or whatever, then lastly, she (KJ) broke the story of law suit with business partner. Believe it or not, we ALL understood that this was her position from the beginning. Duh. We got it KJ, you are the one not seeing the bigger picture.

So now....maybe KJ is saying a murderous plot does exist. LoL. J/k I wonder if this "someone" is Trisha Paytas? It looks like maybe Shane unfriended Trisha, and I think KJ has been dying to have Trisha as a friend. NVM that she has bashed her previously, now she's team Trisha.

I think KJ is just looking for an out here. She needs to just stop talking about all this, before J* sues her too. 😳

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree that they are looking for an out but I don't think that's going to be happen Screen_Shot_2021-01-17_at_2 what in the hell is going on right now?

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh no! Is she really that stupid?! I can't imagine... Who would be that stupid?

15.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Surveillance mode @ 1/17/2021, 08:55 AM) 
    Oh no! Is she really that stupid?! I can't imagine... Who would be that stupid?

When you try to reset a password like that do you just type in email address or does it automatically send it to the account you are logged in on already? Cause I do feel she is this stupid and arrogant tbh. But I can also see her doing it not because she really thought she could reset the password but so that she can claim she's being "framed" for hacking and harassing Tati's lawyer and the other haters, cause ya know why would she use an email that would obviously be traced to her. And then she can cry that the haters out there are trying to get her in trouble and suspended or whatevs.

893 replies since 17/12/2020, 19:56   33698 views