Without a Single Clue - The Continuing Saga of Katie Joy and Who is Gonna Sue WOACB PT 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    According to EDB, he is allowed to ask questions and respond to things. He can't initiate anything directly with KJ.

I saw that both uncivil law and EDB didn't see a problem with the SS of tweets from Saltz. I'd like to also hear Nate's opinion.

I personally won't be surprised if the judge orders him to stop tweeting. I definitely think Saltz could get KJ offline as well, but figure that everything she's doing helps their case, so why shoot yourself in the foot?

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IHateCilantro @ 1/19/2021, 10:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 1/19/2021, 03:31 PM) 
    TBH I don't blame KJ for being upset at Saltz pretty much declaring KJ guilty of all of this before even getting definitive proof of her involvement. No screenshots don't count. They can be altered. I think KJ needs to keep quiet but I think Saltz isn't a saint either. He's said some things on Twitter that make me side eye him. Maybe he needs to shut up too.

It doesn't really make sense that KJ would go to all the trouble of hiring people to hack anyone's accounts and then tell them to use her known email account.

The thing about threatening a witness with a lawsuit though now that sounds like KJ.

Has any of this landed on DailyMail yet?

no not yet as of today. But it was on perez hilton's blog.
    https://perezhilton.com/tati-westbrook-kat...mation-lawsuit/

QUOTE (Surveillance mode @ 1/19/2021, 08:54 PM) 
    According to EDB, he is allowed to ask questions and respond to things. He can't initiate anything directly with KJ.

I saw that both uncivil law and EDB didn't see a problem with the SS of tweets from Saltz. I'd like to also hear Nate's opinion.

I personally won't be surprised if the judge orders him to stop tweeting. I definitely think Saltz could get KJ offline as well, but figure that everything she's doing helps their case, so why shoot yourself in the foot?

According to EDB, she said that if the judge tells Mr. Saltz to stay off twitter going forward, the same will be asked of Katie too e.g. a gag order.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    No one is acting adult or professional

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's hard to believe that this is just the very early stage here, we haven't even heard the jurisdiction verdict. 🤨

I have been doing some more looking into these hacking attempts and the various SS's. They definitely appear to be fake. Not surprising, it seemed too dumb even for her.

Very unfortunate that anyone would be so desperate to insert themselves..what idiots. How do they think this actually helps? Let this play out.

Now KJ has something else to use to justify her behavior and wild accusations. She will get maximum milage out of this, just as she did with the tea detox thing.

Don't get me wrong, she has every right to be outraged that someone is actually trying to frame her. Now though, she is using it to make more crazy statements against EDB. 😳

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Surveillance mode @ 1/20/2021, 05:23 AM) 
    It's hard to believe that this is just the very early stage here, we haven't even heard the jurisdiction verdict. 🤨

I have been doing some more looking into these hacking attempts and the various SS's. They definitely appear to be fake. Not surprising, it seemed too dumb even for her.

Very unfortunate that anyone would be so desperate to insert themselves..what idiots. How do they think this actually helps? Let this play out.

Now KJ has something else to use to justify her behavior and wild accusations. She will get maximum milage out of this, just as she did with the tea detox thing.

Don't get me wrong, she has every right to be outraged that someone is actually trying to frame her. Now though, she is using it to make more crazy statements against EDB. 😳

See I never thought she'd be stupid enough to hack the accounts successfully with her own account but I did and do think she'd try to hack it and use her own account so she could cry that she was being framed. It did sound that some people were saying she told them to hack her as well so it could be looked like she was also being targeted. This really is a mess. I really hope they put a gag order down.

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She seems to be obsessed with Emily. :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 1/20/2021, 09:29 AM) 
    She seems to be obsessed with Emily. :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

I agree with that but I also think that Katie is now starting know that Emily knows what the hell she ( Emily) is talking about and plus all of youtube has also realized that Emily also knows what the hello Emily it talking about too. Because I'm sure that there have been several people telling Katie about things that they have heard that Emily is talking about. Katie has to know by now that she's screwed.

8.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Interesting that CSA posted on her Community tag that her IG appears to have disappeared. She had a couple of replies that her account might have been mass flagged.

Now Katie posted to IG today that her account might disappear because it's being mass reported by trolls.

There is definitely a pattern of things happening to other creators that coincidently happen to Katie at the same time. It could be as has been said that she is trying to distract from her own shenanigans behind the scenes. Or maybe it's just attention seeking on her part.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screen_Shot_2021-01-20_at_12

Welp Katie's IG account has been flagged.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^^ So she sat up a second IG account.

Now Katie is talking about setting up a second account on twitter too. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

Screen_Shot_2021-01-20_at_12_0

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's upset that people are mass flagging her channel........but she (allegedly) told one of her minions to mass flag other channels to get them taken down? Mmmmhm.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GoodGalBang @ 1/20/2021, 05:08 PM) 
    She's upset that people are mass flagging her channel........but she (allegedly) told one of her minions to mass flag other channels to get them taken down? Mmmmhm.

Oh yeah that Lori Ann person is allegedly claiming that.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Drinking game while watching an EDB video:

1. She repeats a word or phrase. Ex. "Ya'll. I just. I....just. I just. I just"

2. "Contemporaneously"

...what else? :)

14.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Saltzy.

I can't stand that stupid nickname. :disgust1:

The Twitters :rolleyes:

As much as I hate giving him views Uncivil Law does a much better job explaining the legal aspects of the documents.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GoodGalBang @ 1/21/2021, 07:12 AM) 
    Drinking game while watching an EDB video:

1. She repeats a word or phrase. Ex. "Ya'll. I just. I....just. I just. I just"

2. "Contemporaneously"

...what else? :)

I can't play that game, LMAO, sorry. I'll be so drink. I think she repeats a lot because of her ADHD, IMO.

893 replies since 17/12/2020, 19:56   33698 views