Group

Status
    Ohh! I'm excited for this thread!

3.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What is with her obsession with bundt pans?
    Could she please allow Tom to completely finish one project before moving on to the next?
    Why does she even bother asking Tom's opinion?
    They have money, buy a decent vehicle and rv. Good grief.
    Tom obviously does not want to foster children. He has finally given in. If they do ever get foster children they will be in the master bedroom while Dawn and Tom sleep in the TV room. Ook.

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Their house set up is a bit nuts. I had no idea what they were on about with their bedroom, blocking up doors and then popping foster kids in that space. WTF. Seems like the whole place needs gutting and starting over. Then I realised he is NOT really into having foster kids. That's a worry. I feel both parents need to be 100% committed and ready for.such an undertaking. Foster children need full commitment and love.

I find Tom a bit creepy and overbearing now he's on her channel.so much more. He also dated her twin before Dawn. That was a bit of a weird eye opener.

I also stop watching when Dawn and Diana start on the Jesus talk at the end.

5.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm so glad that this thread has started. This family drives me nuts!! Hmm ... where to start? LOL

Tom gives me the creeps. He always says he doesn't like people and it is so obvious how false he is on their vlogs. I feel that he is a nasty creature when the camera isn't on him. Dawn simply doesn't shut up! She could talk underwater. She never ever ever give him a chance to voice his option and when he does slip it in she takes no notice of it. She always!!!! gets her way and her way isn't often the right decision as far as I can tell.

Why are they doing all of these renovations to their house when they are going to pick it up and move it soon?? I don't understand the logic in that. They added that outdoor deck (which I think is lovely) but surely that should have been left until after they moved the house?

The poor kids never get anything. Dawn was so against them having an outdoor swing set yet she goes on and on about things that will improve her life. I feel sorry for their kids in that tiny house. And taking on foster kids??? How?? there isn't enough room for their own kids and Tom obviously doesn't want it to happen. I can't see any agency allowing them to take in more kids in that tiny space.

6.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OOOOH :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

I fear having foster kids is not the right move for them mainly because of space and Tom not being on board with it.

There's no reason Dawn couldn't teach Sunday School or something like that and find some fulfillment that way.

I remember her tearing up when talking about fostering though.

You guys know Tom has his own YT channel too?

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I have been annoyed with her for awhile. The Sunday vlogs used to be titled Faith and Family or something like it, cool, easy for me to steer clear since I have zero interest in that. Looks like the views for that were low so now it is just her and Diana, no mention of Jesus talk in the info box or title. Weasel-y, and totally on brand for them.

I am actually a tiny bit interested in Princeton, I just want to know what his story is. Tom doesn't want foster kids, period. Their house is RIDICULOUS. The boys room is no bigger than a closet and they are growing, do they really think teenagers will want to sleep on those beds?

She does have an obsession with bundt cake. That bundt cake she makes looks terrible. I am sure it tastes fine, but it is just so ugly.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Dawn has this habit of laughing when she says something that she feels she shouldn’t, like when she low key criticizes Tom or Diana.

The few times she lets Tom have an opinion or get his way she always has to act like she’s done him a favor.

They waste a lot of money trying to be thrifty (buying a rotten swing set and a rotted out RV).

Some of her advice is actually really good. But she’s a little too minimalist for me. One set of sheets per bed?? One towel per person??

I too am interested in the brother in law. I’m not interested in the Jesus talk either, but I find Diana more pleasant.

They have an outside dog?? 🥺

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh goodness that laugh she does! I can't unhear it now. She does it all the time! I did see Tom has his own channel. No Thanks! I also prefer Dawn on her own not with her sister.

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm glad that her laugh is being mentioned. It drives me insane!!! She laughs at the end of every single sentence!! WHY?

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm all for minimizing and it actually intrigues me. But one fork per person? That is one skimpy looking utensil drawer.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    The one that got me was in her Things We No Longer Buy video is when she said they no longer buy toys for their children on holidays. Way to kill all the joy of childhood.

13.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think they are quite mean to their kids. I sensed so much resentment when they did up the room for the boys and they really didn't want to buy them that playground equipment but only seemed to do it because of all the comments. What Dawn wants, Dawn gets. I think it is all about Dawn and Tom gives in to keep the peace.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    They don't buy Christmas toys for the kids?!! What do they give them?

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They do. A Lego kit for each boy and knitting or crochet stuff for each girl. That was it. She said they get so much stuff from other family.

1062 replies since 22/12/2020, 19:45   201857 views