The Mimimal Mom

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think they did a decent job on the outside of the camper. I don’t like the teal on the inside. I wish she’d wash that nasty cap. I also wish she’d listen to Tom’s suggestions for once.

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CallieJade @ 16/5/2021, 00:54) 
    Anybody watch what her newest video was? I’m having a hard time stomaching her lately.

I haven’t watched either. Was hoping someone would watch and spill the tea. I swear when the video appeared in my feed this morning, the title was “you may not agree” but it has since changed. Or maybe day drinking is affecting my senses.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EscpGirl @ 16/5/2021, 02:34) 
    QUOTE (CallieJade @ 16/5/2021, 00:54) 
    Anybody watch what her newest video was? I’m having a hard time stomaching her lately.

I haven’t watched either. Was hoping someone would watch and spill the tea. I swear when the video appeared in my feed this morning, the title was “you may not agree” but it has since changed. Or maybe day drinking is affecting my senses.

Yes it did say that but honestly I don’t agree with most of their life choices though 😂 I think Dawn has a lot of stupid ideas and She usually goes through with them which makes it worse.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dawn is looking more and more like Diana’s older sister (I think Dawn is the older twin but I mean significantly older).

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I agree. Diana is definitely prettier in real life too. More down to earth and physically she takes better care of herself than dawn.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate their sniping banter. I have lost the plot with them. Why are they selling that camper? Why are they doing a bodge job on the decals and exterior?

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s too big for their needs and campers sell best before Memorial Day so they need to finish it to sell.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Will be interesting to see how foster kids will factor in with the next camper with them getting a smaller one

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky @ 5/17/2021, 04:20 PM) 
    Will be interesting to see how foster kids will factor in with the next camper with them getting a smaller one

they're never getting foster kids!
    I think it is a clickbait BS thing she is doing for views and pats on the back from morons who think she is great
    what adoption agency would give them kids?? they check out all your social media crap like this vlog and will see what we all see
    even more than we see!!
    even if they have hard to place kids , they are not a good family for foster kids with how she exposes that family etc

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sonny bono's mustache @ 17/5/2021, 18:24) 
    QUOTE (Snarky @ 5/17/2021, 04:20 PM) 

they're never getting foster kids!
    I think it is a clickbait BS thing she is doing for views and pats on the back from morons who think she is great
    what adoption agency would give them kids?? they check out all your social media crap like this vlog and will see what we all see
    even more than we see!!
    even if they have hard to place kids , they are not a good family for foster kids with how she exposes that family etc

Agreed! Plus I don’t think you can travel far with foster kids. During that q and a it was painful to watch Tom when they brought up foster kids and having their room ready. Where is she going to get the silverware and plates for these kids? Is she going to run out and buy them? Does she have some on hand. Plus the fact that she’s so neurotic about stuff and foster kids tend to be very attached to their things. Disaster waiting to happen.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Out of the two I see Diana as being better suited to foster

12.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky @ 17/5/2021, 20:35) 

I agree 100 percent.

I watched part of Sunday’s video. Want a laugh? She is decluttering a tray that she used to keep on her table. She didn’t like that it wobbled, so she thought she’d turn it into a housewarming gift when someone moved into the neighborhood. Three families have moved in, but she never got the gift together.

If you don’t like a tray because it wobbles, would you really give it to someone else as a used gift? 🤦‍♀️

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EscpGirl @ 17/5/2021, 22:01) 
    QUOTE (Snarky @ 17/5/2021, 20:35) 

I agree 100 percent.

I watched part of Sunday’s video. Want a laugh? She is decluttering a tray that she used to keep on her table. She didn’t like that it wobbled, so she thought she’d turn it into a housewarming gift when someone moved into the neighborhood. Three families have moved in, but she never got the gift together.

If you don’t like a tray because it wobbles, would you really give it to someone else as a used gift? 🤦‍♀️

She is literally the worst..... in her latest video she’s cleaning a cabinet she hasn’t cleaned in years (gross) and then proceeds to say that she’ll have to clean it more often then corrects herself to say she’ll have her kids clean it more often now that she knows how easy it is. Those poor children!!!! I’m not saying kids can’t clean but those kids don’t even have toys. Let them be children ....my God she’s horrible!!

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And the girls training the dogs. I am 100% for kids doing work but the dogs shouldn’t be 100% the kid’s responsibility 🙄🙄, be a mother Dawn.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was just watching her container or count video and she said that her kids had outgrown toys. The girls maybe but Gage is so young still. Maybe they’d play with toys more if they were allowed to own them or if they gifted them something at Christmas of Birthdays that they could enjoy. I do agree that kids benefit from having fewer toys, especially if those are good quality toys open ended toys, but Dawn’s kids likely don’t have hardly any. I picture being a foster child and arriving at their house with my few possessions only to find things are rationed, no little kid toys, barely any craft supplies, my foster brothers are in their room all day playing Lego, Tom is avoiding the house working on cars, Dawn is wanting alone time in her room, and my two foster moms are out training their puppies. The house silent. I picture on the bed 1 folded towel and wash cloth, 1 bowl, plate, cup, knife, fork and spoon (maybe no knife if very little), like some kind of prison issued starter kit. Dawn acting like they can keep all their things but of course there will be some fine print that means they keep everything they want to as long as it all fits in this tiny box that is stored out of sight. Likely the towel and tableware will be in this allotted container.

1062 replies since 22/12/2020, 19:45   201909 views