« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    That is spot-on Snarky :| she is a control freak with every aspect down to even limiting the plates and towels. Her kids will leave as soon as they can. I will never forget the face of her oldest girl when Dawn was demanding she get rid of more stuff from an already very spartan bedroom.

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    When I watch her videos I tend to scroll through the comments. Person after person was asking her if she had towels and sheets and dishes for guests. Someone asked what foster kids would play with, but no one got a response.

I was bothered when she said her kids had outgrown toys and crafts. The kids in my family who are the same ages as her kids still craft and play with toys.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes she keeps talking about how she needs things to be minimal because they are in such a busy season of life... ok her and Tom do YouTube, the kids are homeschooled and she admitted they get it done in 2 hours or less so what exactly is so busy? They have all day everyday to do whatever needs to be done. They also aren’t allowed on the computer or screens except a certain amount of time each day. They don’t have toys so what are those Kid’s doing? What are Tom and Dawn doing that is so stressful and time consuming? It doesn’t make sense.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dawn is very busy. She is busy drinking coffee alone in her bedroom

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Holy hell. You can’t homeschool 4 kids in 2 hours a day. Makes my stomach turn.

And I’ll never understand her obsession with coffee time alone. She’ll have plenty of time for that when her kids grow up and move out and resent her.

6. Orgahnicpahleo
        +5   Like  

User deleted

After watching her over time you can tell 4 kids is not her thing. The whole foster kid situation is just for views, just like how most youtube moms get pregnant for views. I had to stop watching her for the cackle alone. Her overuse of "season of life" and "inventory" just got so annoying.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She said in her video once the girls are done and if Gage gets stuck on something adeline is supposed to help him. Adeline isn’t the mother Dawn, you ARE! She’s got adeline being mini mom.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And they live on a farm with no animals and no farm food growing. FYI, There is now a channel for her on Discord.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I searched and can’t find her channel on Discord.

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Christy12 @ 21/5/2021, 20:24) 

I’m not familiar with discord—what is it?

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So is Adeline making lunch for all the kids? Will she be expected to make lunch for the foster kids (that May or may not happen)?
    Do they eat anything that isn’t processed? I’m guessing an empty fridge and just a few cans/packages pleases Dawn’s minimalism more than colourful produce and fresh food.
    One thing I always enjoyed about Darci Isabella’s channel was her minimalist kitchen but with the huge shelf of produce. Although I couldn’t eat as restricted as Darci’ and family, seeing all that fresh food was very inspiring to me. I have a large kitchen but it isn’t set up well to accommodate loads of product and I really don’t like the look of it in bowls on my counter, which is the only place I have for the produce that doesn’t go in the fridge.
    I’m guessing by not buying much fresh food, Dawn can minimize her trips/orders of groceries. Also, less preparation means more alone coffee time for Dawn in her room.

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky @ 23/5/2021, 14:33) 
    So is Adeline making lunch for all the kids? Will she be expected to make lunch for the foster kids (that May or may not happen)?
    Do they eat anything that isn’t processed? I’m guessing an empty fridge and just a few cans/packages pleases Dawn’s minimalism more than colourful produce and fresh food.
    One thing I always enjoyed about Darci Isabella’s channel was her minimalist kitchen but with the huge shelf of produce. Although I couldn’t eat as restricted as Darci’ and family, seeing all that fresh food was very inspiring to me. I have a large kitchen but it isn’t set up well to accommodate loads of product and I really don’t like the look of it in bowls on my counter, which is the only place I have for the produce that doesn’t go in the fridge.
    I’m guessing by not buying much fresh food, Dawn can minimize her trips/orders of groceries. Also, less preparation means more alone coffee time for Dawn in her room.

Which vid is this in?

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EscpGirl @ 5/22/2021, 10:53 PM) 
    QUOTE (Christy12 @ 21/5/2021, 20:24) 

I’m not familiar with discord—what is it?

It’s an app with YT channels for snark.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I haven’t watched her much, but I did catch the video where she’s paring down her kitchen to the bare minimum with everyone cleaning their own. Ok. This is a family with four kids and no one has any friends or visitors? What happens when the twin sister is over? Someone has to wait until the plate and fork are free to eat? Either it’s all a flat out lie or they live a dismal existence. I’m not buying all that chirpiness.

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t understand why she wanted a farm so bad. They don’t do any farming.

1062 replies since 22/12/2020, 19:45   201916 views