Status
    Anonymous
    New thread

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The other day the kids were having chicken nuggets and chips with some peas, and they were really tucking in. Must've been the first meal in ages that hadn't been cooked 6 hours ahead of time and reheated in the microwave..... :(

3.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Now, Andrea will do 5 days at school instead of 3, partly because Alessia doesn't want to go on her own. If they need to save money, this is ridiculous at his age. Also, Anna is complaining that her life can't be like normal because of Covid. I can't see that it's very different from normal as she never goes out anyway. I suppose she is missing her waxing and nail appointments. However, the major bugbear is the home schooling as she can't cope with it and can't get any other work done, she has to cook, clean and do the laundry. I wonder how she thinks other people survive. I am showing my age here but in my grandmother's day, people often had 8, 9 or 10 children, no mod cons like washing machines, fridges, heating, etc. They cooked everything from fresh, did not have food delivered and had to live on a fraction of the money people have now. They did not have an easy life but they coped. Conditions for most people are much better now but there are still people living under very difficult circumstances. It is pretty disgusting to hear Anna complaining and whining when she is in such a privileged position at this uncertain time.

4.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I agree Espe that Anna is such a privileged snowflake, for now anyway whilst the money is still trickling in. She should watch what other mums do without home help and with actual jobs, she would get a huge dose of reality then. Her mind would be boggled at the thought of mums cooking dishes from memory, not needing planners to organise their lives and actually raising loving kids instead of out of control sugar filled brats.

I'm still wondering why the title of the vlog was "No more lies" and what it referred to, all they do is lie and they would never admit to lying. Unless it was when J claimed he was invited to holiday in Dubai in the next two weeks, as if he'd turn that down when they were mingling in the crowded Peppa Pig world during the pandemic.

Anna said she walked into the room whilst Emilia was having a meltdown during a zoom maths class because she couldn't understand it. Anna went to just hold her hand, probably because she couldn't help Emilia in any other way. Those kids are doomed with such useless parents, they just want the bragging rights of sending their kids to private school yet only want them to be vloggers when older, so a waste of money.

At the end of the vlog where Anna has made homemade fish and chips, she has placed frozen peas on the plates with the fish and chips to heat up in the microwave. J was mocking her for it while she was laughing away, honestly can she ever make a meal where the kids can eat freshly cooked food which isn't microwaved?

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No more lies...how about No More Clickbait...No More Child Exploitation....No More Whining....No More Rotten Teeth....I think I’m changing my username....

Done. Jonathan’s Dead Tooth FKA Baked Avocado

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Did any one see on Anna's Instagram that Alessia was missing her front tooth? Isn't she a bit young to be already losing teeth?

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Scarlettsmom @ 1/14/2021, 12:59 AM) 
    Did any one see on Anna's Instagram that Alessia was missing her front tooth? Isn't she a bit young to be already losing teeth?

Maybe she donated it to Dad.

8.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Scarlettsmom @ 14/1/2021, 00:59) 

Apparently they claimed it became wobbly after she bumped into Andrea, I think they filmed that incident a few weeks ago when both kids started crying. I doubt it was hard enough to dislodge her tooth though, it probably happened while left alone with her siblings in the playroom or if she wandered off and had an accident somewhere else. The amount of sugar they consume wouldn't help either.

Anna found it funny just like she regularly finds the dogs' lack of teeth hilarious. Yet when people on forums noticed her chipped tooth a few months ago, she made an appointment with her dentist friend right away and wasn't laughing then.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How old is Alessia? I can hardly understand her speech.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Alessia was born March 2017 so she's two months away from turning 4. Her speech is weird: sometimes she speaks more clearly and also speaks in interesting sentences that seem mature but she also seems to babble like a baby still learning to speak sometimes. It was probably being at home for the lockdown from late March to June 2020 that made things a bit worse. So I guess the pre-school is helping. Anna leaving her in a bedroom with no suitable toys for her first few months of life probably didn't help her.

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How long with Emilio especially, be in that baby chair? the kids is 8 and almost a half years old...

Joan posted a pic of himself on insta when he was a kid, maybe it's because I see who he grew up to be, but he has a creep factor even at a young age, I notice the same with MF's childhood pics, something in their eyes.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Today's vlog is called "She pulled out her own tooth", they couldn't stop themselves from exploiting that. The bit where they mentiom it is at the very end, where Alessia said she swallowed it and J carries her to Anna who is on video call to Oma again. It's a shame J hates his mum so much he doesn't contact her as often and never for the vlogs, on top of that he gets the kids to ridicule her which pleases Anna, it's a shame.

Anna was happy Andrea was going back to school with Alessia, she went to pick them up later and Alessia got frustrated with her because she felt ignored by her mum. Well Anna is only interested in herself so it's not a surprise.

J was talking about how the CEO of Gleam Dom Smalles has retired, then he went on a long boring monologue about how he didn't enjoy his last few years on YT. He said he worried about insignificant things, but he will enjoy them from now on. He says 'enjoying' a lot and tries to sound intelligent. I seem to recall how much he loved the attention, extra money from exploiting the kids and all the fancy cars he hired.

Just another boring vlog, where Andrea is almost constantly licking his snot and A & J pretend to be a normal family.

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Zippy @ 14/1/2021, 20:22) 
    How long with Emilio especially, be in that baby chair? the kids is 8 and almost a half years old...

Joan posted a pic of himself on insta when he was a kid, maybe it's because I see who he grew up to be, but he has a creep factor even at a young age, I notice the same with MF's childhood pics, something in their eyes.

I went to have a look on his instagram and I agree, he looks as sinister like Damien in The Omen and as Eduardo said to him before he never smiles in his photographs. Anna looks like a mean girl in her old photos, her sisters didn't, Anna admitted in the past to picking on Emma.

I also agree that Emilia should be in a proper dining chair and be given a bigger plate with a knife as well as a fork.

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, Eduardo and Emilia should be eating like proper children, not toddlers. And Alessia and Andrea need to learn basic table manners. Maybe teach them to use a napkin, Anna. I don’t understand why they eat supper in the afternoon. That’s just weird. Is this a new phenomenon where children eat early before the parents? Talk about wasting a time to socialize and catch up.
    Alessia kept using the last tense incorrectly at pick up, and when Anna to,d her it was “went” and not “goded” Alessia screamed. Then Anna backed off because she can’t figure out how to properly teach her children without either ignoring their outbursts or severely punishing them.

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Both A and J regularly let their kids speak to them rudely or just don't listen because they're too busy filming, everything must be caught on camera if it involves the kids while A & J get to choose what they show about themselves.

They apparently did a live video today which they've deleted, I didn't see it but read about it elsewhere. It was about someone reporting them to social services, they claim it was because they're forcing Eduardo into wearing girl's clothes.

They said they tried not filming the kids as much but they wanted to be in the vlogs and Emilia is nearly at an age to have her own channel! The kids only want to be in the vlogs because it's most likely the only time they get any attention from their parents, they've been filmed since birth so know no different. I knew he wouldn't want the kids to have any other career except for vlogging, which is sad because for a long time Emilia wanted to be a vet back at the old house. J will no doubt pressurise her into being a vlogger because of the money involved, I hope she'd rebel but she's already being told she's a superstar, the best child etc and she'll want to please them. It's a shame though, but I hope at least one of the others escape that life and don't get trapped by them.

J also said that he is 90% gay but fancies girls not boys, which doesn't make sense.

902 replies since 13/1/2021, 12:47   69989 views