TheSacconeJolys: Part 29

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She could have taken the As for a walk, it's been lovely the last couple of days. Even play outside in that massive garden would have been nice. But nope, she'd rather stay up in her bed on her phone while plunking the kids in front of their iPads. Great mum.

2.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    More ridiculous wigs for Eduardo, and Alessia had to try them on as well. They make the kids look so ugly and A and J find it hilarious too so they know that they are making them look ridiculous. Then there is a doughnut frenzy and they are all going to get another one after dinner as well. Such model parents! I have to fast forward over all J's and most of A's bits now so there's hardly any content at all worth watching. It's so immoral that they are earning money for such content when you think how hard most people have to work to earn a living.

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It was another dire vlog what with Eduardo getting a lot more wigs, which he became possessive over when Alessia wanted to try one too. J had to get him to show his long blonde wig to Anna who was in the bedroom to get him to go away, Eduardo took some time to leave as he didn't trust J not to share his wigs. J then quickly put one on Alessia and took her to show Anna, where Eduardo saw it on her and complained to J who said she just wanted to try it and they are all his. The wigs don't suit him or Alessia and are far too long, it also reinforces the narrow minded views that to be feminine you have to have long hair.

Then J mentioned re the 24 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, that before anyone says anything it was an essential journey to get them. The kids were like hungry wolves all over them, then Anna took one from the unopened box which the kids crowded around to try to get another one. This was all before dinner, Emilia wanted a second one and went off in a huff because she had to wait until after dinner.

A & J got a takeaway and were about to watch tv, nothing new only that J didn't mention his archway or Invisalign. It's no wonder they strain to reach 100k views nowadays, their glory days are well and truly over.

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    That's a lot of doughnuts! Do they mean essential because it was for "work", i.e. another undeclared ad?

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sina @ 21/2/2021, 22:01) 
    That's a lot of doughnuts! Do they mean essential because it was for "work", i.e. another undeclared ad?

He said "essential" because of the lockdown here in the UK and the rules which state that only essential journeys should be made, such as shopping for food, emergency appointments at a vet or GP surgery. So he insinuated that he made an essentual journey to get the doughnuts, when in reality it wasn't.

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They have been breaking Covid rules left, right and centre, right from the start. It's shocking just how much they don't care. If they thought they could get away with it, they for sure would have traveled around Christmas like so many IG people thought they could. That arch being the latest example.

Their views are so far down, the first vlog to get to 100k if you look at their uploads is the one where they suggest Anna has covid, and that was uploaded a month ago. All the others barely reach 50k in their first week. They are now at 1.79m and dropping. I very much doubt the turning off of the comments was his idea, it's killed the engagement and the viewing figures that go with it.

7.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I read here, but rarely comment just enjoy everyone’s comments! 😊 However, it just strikes me as odd that Anna is now in every single thumbnail! I do not remember that being the case a few years ago! Seeing her smug/ fake face in every thumbnail is why I will not watch a single video! If I represent the majority of their viewership, then he better change it up a little bit or just go ahead and abandon this sinking ship! By now, with the large amount of viewers they still have they should not need to rely on Clickbait either!

8.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That thumbnail in today's vlog of Anna's face is not flattering at all with the bags under her eyes.

Emilia was upset because the younger two had messed up the free LOLS dolls house they were gifted. They could easily solve this problem by giving the older two their own bedrooms, that way they could at least have something just for themselves instead of having stuff taken or wrecked by their younger siblings. Then again they could teach the kids to share which will never happen.

J showing how chaotic his kids are and not doing anything to discourage the youngest 3 from jumping from the window sill. The youngest two seem to whine a lot, the oldest two are almost always on their iPads.

Anna saying she felt sorry for the beauty industry for being closed, I knew she only said it because she wants her waxing, hair and nails done. A & J are very excited that the kids may be going to school in a fortnight's time, they really cannot cope with having them at home.

Anna said they only had two doughnuts left, so between the 6 of them they ate 22 and no doubt will finish off the rest later. She said she only had sweet foods all day, with a tall stack of pancakes covered in syrup, followed by a doughnut and then two coffees. All before dinner too but she said it was okay as the pasta she was making would have tomatoes in it, the kids were back on pancakes and chocolate spread for breakfast. The amount if sugar they consume is terrible, but as long as the kids perform for Tiktoks they're fine with it.

9.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm sure J is angling for a free visit to the Harry Potter studio tour in Watford, he mentioned how the kids watched two films in the series so far after he bought the boxset. He was pretending not to know if there was a Harry Potter castle here in the UK or not or a theme park, he has Google at his fingertips and Alexa at his beck and call, but he knows full well what he's begging for as other influencers got free tickets to go in the past.

If you want to go so bad pay for it yourself J after lockdown is lifted, just like I did for my two kids. Try actually supporting other businesses rather than trying to extort free stuff and payment from them, especially during these tough times.

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    He's always been so desperate begging for collabs with big brands, anything but paying with their own money!

11. Soph34

User deleted

So let me get this straight, most of you watch their videos even though you “can’t stand them” and hate everything about them just so that you can come on here and bitch about them and disguise bullying as “gossip”?? Bit of a waste of time surely

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^^^^ Who the hell is this dickhead? ^^^^^
    “Yous” :rolleyes:

13. Soph34

User deleted

QUOTE (Concern @ 23/2/2021, 00:52) 

My point exactly ^^^ just commenting more hate instead of giving a reasonable answer.

14.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Why do you read on here if you don't like this forum or even gossip in general? If you prefer to read positive comments about the SJs then you might want to check our their discord instead.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Soph34 @ 23/2/2021, 00:58) 
    QUOTE (Concern @ 23/2/2021, 00:52) 

My point exactly ^^^ just commenting more hate instead of giving a reasonable answer.

Oh honey , sit yourself down ... good grief! :disgust1:

902 replies since 13/1/2021, 12:47   69988 views