TheSacconeJolys: Part 29

« Older   Newer »

1. Soph34

User deleted

QUOTE (Sina @ 23/2/2021, 01:21) 
    Why do you read on here if you don't like this forum or even gossip in general? If you prefer to read positive comments about the SJs then you might want to check our their discord instead.

I’m genuinely just confused as to how this is considered gossip when it’s not even gossip at all just bullying

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If you've made an account that only has 6 posts so far, you must have made it just to argue that gossip is bad.

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Soph34 @ 2/23/2021, 12:33 AM) 
    So let me get this straight, most of you watch their videos even though you “can’t stand them” and hate everything about them just so that you can come on here and bitch about them and disguise bullying as “gossip”?? Bit of a waste of time surely

Hi Jonathan! :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

4. Soph34

User deleted

QUOTE (BackpackPurse @ 23/2/2021, 11:21) 
    If you've made an account that only has 6 posts so far, you must have made it just to argue that gossip is bad.

Explain to me the correlation between trolling and gossip and I’ll see your point

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    'Trolling' refers to behaviour done to get a reaction. I think back in the day, trolling used to just mean writing intentionally dumb things online that you knew would get a reaction but were just a prank. Like accusing a song of being plagiarised just because it was using a sample piece of music. Now trolling can refer to stuff that is intentionally malicious done for the reaction. I prefer to use the other internet terms of 'griefing' and 'flaming' to refer to actual abuse online because it is done with the intent to hurt others.

Gossip is a matter of opinion on whether it is negative or not.

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    People continue to watch even when they dislike them intensely because there's a sort of ghastly compulsion and every single vlog confirms that we are right to voice our objections and discourage the fans. Think of it as rather like watching a horror film, you know it will scare you but you watch it anyway!

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Soph34 @ 2/23/2021, 09:46 AM) 
    Why do you read on here if you don't like this forum or even gossip in general? If you prefer to read positive comments about the SJs then you might want to check our their discord instead.

I’m genuinely just confused as to how this is considered gossip when it’s not even gossip at all just bullying

No, this is gossip. Bullying is seeking to harm, coerce or intimidate someone perceived as vulnerable. Okay?

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Someone needs a lesson in what is gossip and what is bullying, it's weird how whenever Anna actually bullied people on Twitter, people like this seem to have no problem with it and continue to defend her even when she put down family members. Yet they think people on forums are bullies for daring to say anything critical to two child exploiters who think punishing kids with cold showers is okay.

Moving on, honestly it's painful to listen to Anna talking about things in her long winded way. Today on the way to pick the A's up she started a long boring chat of how the school rang to say Andrea had fallen asleep, which made Anna laugh. She just told them to leave him as he woke up at 5am so he would've been tired, I bet Eduardo was thrilled at having his sleep disturbed yet again.

A & J are happy that the kids will be going back to school on 8th March, Anna hoped it would be forever. J had to ask Emilia's permission to talk about the archway yet again, she was jumping around hyper performing for the camera and wanted it on her not her siblings. She's only going to get worse, especially now having to share the limelight with Eduardo and the awful gender storyline.

The strong hinting to go to the Harry Potter studio tour continued as he showed on the TV that he was about to put The Goblet of Fire on. Emilia could be heard demanding Pringles despite having pudding, well I guess eating dinner at 4pm will have made her hungry again.

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Soph34 @ 2/23/2021, 03:46 AM) 

Dear God...the bullying card. WTF. No one is being bullied.

CHILDREN get bullied. CHILDREN. Adults have options.

10. Soph34

User deleted

QUOTE (Jonathan’s Dead Tooth @ 23/2/2021, 20:32) 

No, this is gossip. Bullying is seeking to harm, coerce or intimidate someone perceived as vulnerable. Okay?

Folks hate to break it to you but for example calling someone an ugly bitch isn’t gossip. A lot of you haven’t grown out of the high school phase

QUOTE (LLCNYC @ 23/2/2021, 21:00) 

So if someone sends a death threat to an adult that’s not bullying? Don’t see your reasoning with it only being applicable for children.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Soph34 @ 2/23/2021, 09:09 PM) 
    QUOTE (Jonathan’s Dead Tooth @ 23/2/2021, 20:32) 

Folks hate to break it to you but for example calling someone an ugly bitch isn’t gossip. A lot of you haven’t grown out of the high school phase

QUOTE (LLCNYC @ 23/2/2021, 21:00) 

So if someone sends a death threat to an adult that’s not bullying? Don’t see your reasoning with it only being applicable for children.

No one here sent a death threat to anyone. Did you even read the actual definition? It’s in my post above. Why are you so concerned? These parents have openly bullied their daughter with cold showers as punishment. She is vulnerable. Enough.

12. Soph34

User deleted

QUOTE (Jonathan’s Dead Tooth @ 23/2/2021, 21:12) 
    QUOTE (Soph34 @ 2/23/2021, 09:09 PM) 

No one here sent a death threat to anyone. Did you even read the actual definition? It’s in my post above. Why are you so concerned? These parents have openly bullied their daughter with cold showers as punishment. She is vulnerable. Enough.

That’s not what I implied. You said bullying only applies when you’re bullying children. Which is laughable. Even if your point was just why would you fight bullying with bullying lmao

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Okay, nonsensical posts aside, I’m tuned in to see their shit show after skipping many of their vlogs. Anna is a dim wit. Really. Does she ever listen to herself? Also, wasn’t Alessia still not potty trained as of recently? She’s saying only Andrea went to daycare (let’s be real- it’s not school) in diapers.

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Soph34,2/23/2021, 09:46 AM ?t=62005604&st=345#entry450106434

Bullying or harassing would be when people contact A or J directly and constantly post negative comments on their social media or compulsively report things about the SJs to the kids' school, the authorities, the SJ sponsors, etc. On the other hand, this is a gossip site and specifically, this thread is aimed at criticizing the SJs. It's an outlet where people are free to do so.

These people put themselves out there publicly and while so doing, they are exploiting their children in order to make a living. Without those kids as the stars who would watch those two dumb, uncultured clowns who seemingly have no interests or hobbies outside of their social media platforms?

You see how unsuccessful Anna has been recently at trying to revive her YT channel. That's because she has nothing interesting to talk about outside of the same old tiresome topics--i.e.moaning about her kids and home-schooling, talking about her ED, or, attempting to cook a recipe for the 400th time. She's an empty vessel and her husband is basically a buffoon. Furthermore, they freely admitted to giving Alessia a cold shower punishment(and then swiftly tried to retract it once the heat was on.) They(and by extension their obnoxious kids) are fair game on a site created solely for the purpose of allowing people to vent their concerns and frustrations about the SJs.

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh Jonathan has known for years about the Harry Potter themepark in London. His bestest mate Zoe (well, when she was still his Gleam work collegue who was ordered to hang out with them) can't shut up about it. Did you know she was actually IN a Harry Potter film......? Yawn.

It's so pathetic when they blatantly beg for freebies.

902 replies since 13/1/2021, 12:47   69988 views