TheSacconeJolys: Part 29

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Their kids don't seem to like vegetables especially the way Anna used to do the roasted veg which were burnt most of the time. She rarely includes veg in the dishes she makes and the kids usually eat around them anyway and only seem to like sweetcorn which they usually have with tuna.

When she included cherry tomatoes, cucumbers etc for their lunches, they rarely ate them and Andrea had once taken them off his plate and had pushed them away from him while they found it funny so encouraged him. It seems rather than encourage them to eat more fruit and veg, they take the easy option to avoid tantrums. It's the same with the iPads, they are rarely off them and J has had to wrestle them out of Emilia and Eduardo's hands in the past.

2.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JaneM @ 2/24/2021, 04:20 PM) 
    I would use the word feral to describe the children’s behaviour.

Yes, I think those kids act feral as well. I'm sorry, but they're all insufferable kids. Emilia is a tyrant(Anna mentioning that Emilia will only eat toast toasted for 30 seconds solidifies that position.) Eduardo whines and cries at the drop of a hat. Alessia sobs and throws tantrums all the time over every little thing. Plus, she's regressed in her development and acts much younger than she is a lot of the time. Andrea was an adorable baby(IMO) but he too resorts to crying and outbursts if he doesn't get his way. Let me state, I'm not blaiming the kids for their inappropriate behaviour. It's all on those dullards for parents. Also, none of those kids ever deserve cold shower punishments from their incompetent parents.

What kind of decent parents serve chocolate spread to their kids EVERY SINGLE morning for breakfast? Anna, give them some healthy cereals and some damn fruit for God's sake, you stupid woman!

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder back when she made two 'what my kids eat in a day' videos when Andrea was a baby and they were in the rental and she said they only get chocolate breakfasts at the weekend, if she was lying and they did just eat chocolate all days of the week then.

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Maybe, just maybe, the dog garden is such a mess because there are 6 dogs running around a very small patch of grass every day. It's the only place for them to do their business, aside from those few professional dog walks they get. For him to try and get grass seeds to grow there is beyond ridiculous. It will only get into his dogs' paws, which might cause problems because they will not check them.

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    J was pretending to cook when Anna must have told him to look after the frying onions in the pan for her, he had no clue which was the curry paste so it was obvious he wasn't actually making the meal, his limit is oven chips and nuggets, fish fingers and tuna and sweetcorn wraps.

J was putting down his mum again but saying his mum never made them dinner every day (maybe because she had an actual job and no nanny) and they had to make their own tea. He obviously had to stick up for Anna's mum by saying she cooked for her every day and she had a nanny, he added that it astounds him that Anna can make restaurant quality food every day! It's not restaurant quality by a long shot and she doesn't cook every day either, they have takeaways a lot. She tends to make stuff only she likes, her kids just have to eat it or fill themselves up with chocolate afterwards.

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anna spent the majority of the vlog driving Alessia home from school whilst vlogging, talking about Emilia getting upset about her online maths class again, but got extra help from the teacher in the end to help her understand. You'd think they'd have hired a tutor, even before covid to help the kids out. There's Anna who J claimed in the past could have been a Dr(!) and so clever yet she cannot seem to help her daughter do simple maths.

This is what happens when the kids performing online takes precedent over learning, we all know J has stressed that further education is pointless and vlogging is the way forward. It's no wonder the kids are not doing well at school when their own father doesn't think they need the education. The private school is just an expensive status symbol and nothing more.

Anna said J was annoyed that she wasn't working (making adverts I bet) and she needs to work to be able to pay for the schooling. Well she acts like making adverts is a strain, exchange that for a full time job and let's see if she thinks she never had it easy in her current cushy life.

7.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yeah she spends all that time rambling to a camera to strangers, rather than ask her little girl how her day was, or engage with her, on top of that why would she even let the younger one know about all the struggles? that kid is listening to every word you are supposed to make your kids feel secure not ramble about another one's problems. Nothing is off limits that's for sure. I used to love the drive home with my daughter, hearing all about her day...little Lessie is in the back silent, sucking her thumb absorbing all this and probably wondering who the fuck Mf is talking to :(

8.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why would she share that story about Emilia's math class with the world? Why do her classmates need to know that she cried, that she needed the extra help? Does Anna not understand that if Emilia felt embarrassed to have her classmates know she'd stick around she'd feel even worse having her mum share the story of her crying??

9.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What other 33 year old mother of 4 would start undressing to get ready for bed in front of a camera? Anna said she was only taking her jumper off so "it wasn't inappropriate", but it was, as she just had a low cut and tight vest top underneath, and she was bulging out of it on one side. She apologised for showing her underarm hair; most people would be capable of removing it themselves, instead of waiting till they could get someone else to do it for them! Again, a delightful image for her children's friends and teachers to enjoy! At the same time, she is rambling on at great length about the drop off and pick up arrangements, etc., when the school re-opens, and says everything about 3 times, maybe that's where Alessia gets it from as when she wants something, she says it several times over and over! All Anna's inarticulate ramblings are completely pointless for viewers who don't need to know about dropping the kids off when they return, and it is of no possible interest to anyone but Anna. She says she will feel better just doing the school run as, if she doesn't do that, she gets cabin fever from staying in the house. Couldn't she just go out for a walk?

Alessia wants some cereal to snack on and keeps repeating, "I want this one". Later on, J makes up snack bowls for the Es for their film night. These consist of Pringles, mixed with cereals, chocolate rolls, etc: all very healthy! The cereal contains some coloured sugar rainbows and he makes sure that Eduardo gets one of those, of course. Later on, after she has been put to bed, Alessia turns up in Anna's bedroom wanting something. That child would drive me mad! Anna then appears downstairs in a very odd pyjama top, ready for her Friday pizza. Such unmissable content yet again, folks!

10.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Espe @ 2/27/2021, 06:53 PM) 
    What other 33 year old mother of 4 would start undressing to get ready for bed in front of a camera? Anna said she was only taking her jumper off so "it wasn't inappropriate", but it was, as she just had a low cut and tight vest top underneath, and she was bulging out of it on one side. She apologised for showing her underarm hair; most people would be capable of removing it themselves, instead of waiting till they could get someone else to do it for them! Again, a delightful image for her children's friends and teachers to enjoy!

Alessia turns up in Anna's bedroom wanting something. That child would drive me mad!

That underarm hair is disgusting, What a dirty pig she is. It's so difficult to shave your underarms? It takes 2 minutes! Then she's rambling on and on about nonsense--i.e. about having cabin fever due to the pandemic. Where does she normally go? Not only is she ignorant about the world around her but she's not right in the head for sure.

As for Alessia, she's such an unruly child. She comes in to Anna and starts whining about something and then when Anna goes downstairs to eat her pizza, she says to Jonathan, "do you hear Alessia banging?" Jonathan says, " he'll go handle it"(whatever that means.) Those cold showers aren't helping to discipline Alessia, that's for sure. She's as poorly behaved as ever. They are such clueless parents.

11.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Yum, a bowl filled with 50% sugar and 50% fat. Topped with some food colouring and preservatives.

Next meal will be breakfast with... chocolate brioches buried under a mountain of Nutella.

Seriously, it doesn't even take more time to put some grapes and berries in a bowl for example.

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Maybe Alessia can't handle the fact that she only gets attention when the camera is on her and at other times her parents can't be bothered with her, though even when A or J are filming, Alessia is usually not interested in performing as much as Emilia is.

Like Zippy said before, Anna rambled on and on in yesterday's vlog whilst driving and didn't once ask Alessia what her day was like. I think she just desires more attention, just like the other kids do but in that household, it's hard to get any affection from two money hungry narcissists so she gets attention from annoying her parents. They don't correct her behaviour so it only gets worse.

That disgusting snack of Lucky Charms cereal, Pringles crisps and 3 different chocolate bars each (a Twix, Mars bar and Milky Way) for the E's was far too much and such an odd mix. One previous movie night J gave them chocolate ice cream with those pick and mix type jelly sweets sprinkled over it all, it looked vile and it's no wonder those kids look pale and tired, it's not only the lack of sleep because of sharing with their younger siblings, but it'll be the sugar rush and bad diets keeping them awake too.

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    And Alessia still isn't night trained, despite them saying after the cold shower incident she was. On her stories MF showed all their pj's laid out and her and Andy both had diapers and or pull ups..she's almost 4, I do wonder if the cold showers have led to her slow potty training

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    J getting all precious about his Cloudy Bay wine, saying it was open and he hoped Anna hadn't been using it for her cooking as it's too expensive to cook with. It's not his money that bought the wine anyway, it's his kids who do most of the real work. As for Anna all she seems to do is lazily slither around like a snail taking an age to say one simple sentence. J seems to think she's an asset as she's in every thumbnail.

J was using his Friday glass which holds half a bottle of wine, he'll probably keep drinking well into the night once Anna goes to bed.

Anna said before that she doesn't like shaving as it leaves bumps and hair remover cream hurts a lot. She could easily buy some sensitive shaving cream and a good quality razor, there are sensitive hair removing creams out there too. But she just wants to leave it all and pay someone to do it, it's a good job she can wipe her own arse and doesn't have to wait to pay someone to do that too. She may be using it as a reason to keep J at bay too, she's already said he likes her hairless down there :sick:

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I said that Anna was a liar about all of the kids being potty trained before going to school (glorified daycare). Alessia still isn’t toilet trained if she wear Pull Ups. I’m not a regimented parent by any means. I believe in a lot of child led things. However, don’t lie about something just because you are too lazy to help your child learn to go to the bathroom. Their children are very immature compared to the children I know. They act very young and don’t know much about anything other than SM. I would be embarrassed as a mother. Don’t get me started on the father. He’s a child himself, in both stature and emotional IQ.

902 replies since 13/1/2021, 12:47   69989 views