TheSacconeJolys: Part 29

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anna saying she had cabin fever because she didn't do the school run, well she could have taken the other kids out for a walk or gone out to shop for food for a change rather than ordering it online all the time. Even if it was just a click and collect order.

She could also take the dogs for a walk, but as long as she does her half hearted workouts every morning, nobody else's health matters.

Her life looks and sounds utterly joyless and mundane, J's isn't much better and they both look as if they endure each other for as long as they can make easy money. It's just a shame they've had 4 kids they can't really look after properly by themselves, let alone control.

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She could take the Es out for a walk every day, take 2 dogs each day. But nope.
    Her life is Groundhog day because she has no interests, no hobbies, and she drags out the very few tasks she does have to do during the day. She makes it look so complicated, and like she's soooOOOOOooooo busy, but it's such teenager behaviour. Pathetic.

3.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Goodness me, their video from today! They are nattering on about films and movies but Anna can't finish one thought EVER and it's hard to understand what they're saying. A haughtily calls J a dumbo but I'm fairly convinced that A is actually dumber than J. I know it's almost impossible to imagine that anybody could be dumber than J but I think A fits the criteria.

She's rambling on about how she admires Britney Spears and the Kardashians. That tells you everytying you need to know about her. At least J can fix things around the house and seems to like different types of music. What can A do? She can't even cook a meal without a recipe. She has absolutely no interests/hobbies and doesn't follow world issues. She rarely leaves the house and clearly has very few or no friends. She also has zero education(just high school.) She should be the last one to call somebody else dumb. It's amazing to me that anybody could call her a role model. She's inarticulate and frankly, just extremely stupid.

4.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunflower18 @ 28/2/2021, 17:32) 
    Goodness me, their video from today! They are nattering on about films and movies but Anna can't finish one thought EVER and it's hard to understand what they're saying. A haughtily calls J a dumbo but I'm fairly convinced that A is actually dumber than J. I know it's almost impossible to imagine that anybody could be dumber than J but I think A fits the criteria.

She's rambling on about how she admires Britney Spears and the Kardashians. That tells you everytying you need to know about her. At least J can fix things around the house and seems to like different types of music. What can A do? She can't even cook a meal without a recipe. She has absolutely no interests/hobbies and doesn't follow world issues. She rarely leaves the house and clearly has very few or no friends. She also has zero education(just high school.) She should be the last one to call somebody else dumb. It's amazing to me that anybody could call her a role model. She's inarticulate and frankly, just extremely stupid.

I could hardly understand a word they said. Half the time I had no idea what films they were talking about. It's absolutely disgusting that they can put out a vlog like that and get money from the adverts. They deserve to come down with an enormous crash!

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (eileen- @ 28/2/2021, 01:08) 
    She could take the Es out for a walk every day, take 2 dogs each day. But nope.
    Her life is Groundhog day because she has no interests, no hobbies, and she drags out the very few tasks she does have to do during the day. She makes it look so complicated, and like she's soooOOOOOooooo busy, but it's such teenager behaviour. Pathetic.

Yet she has an in-home office....she needs to concentrate when placing the grocery order or shopping online. She really is the dimmer of the two and let’s face it, John sets the bar pretty low with his inane chatter and schoolgirl giggling.

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Look how happy they are to get rid of the kids on 8th March when schools restart. I bet A will still do the bare minimum and call that being busy. The kids deserve a break from them too and to be around real grown ups again.

They both "forgot" to get footage for the vlog, or maybe they were arguing again as Anna has said herself that if there is no footage or missing footage, then they've most likely been fighting. I bet that's a joy for the kids to listen to, though I think they'll sadly be used to it.

J patting his hair as it's a mess at the top as if it's anything to be proud of when his hairline is receding. Anna's dancing was embarassing, she really loves herself and wants to behave like a teen because that's where she's stuck mentally forevermore.

Their whole chat about movies reminded me of two intellectually challenged kids arguing over petty things while trying to appear cool to their young fanbase.

7.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I recommend ear defenders if you haven't watched today's offering yet, especially at the beginning. All the dogs are in bed with J and A and they are naturally jealous of each other so bickering: growling and fighting. Meanwhile, Anna is talking loudly in her stupid Bianca voice at the same time - all a deafening waste of time. Later, they are in the garden and J is revving up some engine, either the tractors or the jet wash which he later uses to wash the patio and the garden furniture, even the cushions! He doesn't bother moving the furniture, just sprays around it so the patio will be just as green and filthy underneath. Eduardo looks so much nicer with just his normal hair which is lovely but he looks dejected and worn out. J and A can't stop saying, with great delight, that it's not long till the whole school re-opens. Eduardo doesn't want to go back to school so J makes a stupid joke saying he should catch COVID and spread it around and then he wouldn't have to go back. Just before dinner, J is gurning at the camera and acting like a complete fool. Emilia really needs to slow down her speech and learn to speak clearly or no one will ever understand her. Finally, Alessia is whining because she wants more milk and has been told she can't have any. Any normal parents would be embarrassed to think their children were returning to school as their peers and teachers might just have watched some of the appalling idiocy in the vlogs!

8.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No thanks....I’ll continue to catch up here. When I do watch a vlog once in a blue moon I feel dumber and depressed. They’re a downer.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    J saying "Jet washing fixes everything, if you're having a bad day, jet wash it, if you're having a bad relationship then jet wash your boyfriend and you'll be amazing". He says all this after he asked Anna if he should jet wash her as she was wrapped up in her Hermes blanket on the sun lounger because she's cold, then he turned on the jet wash and aimed it at Alessia then Eduardo who ran off. Maybe the kids should try jet washing A & J in that case.

The bonkers dancing continues in the kitchen with Anna looking mad then J shows his moves and talks about his posing when he was in his band, while Anna's too busy eating cooked pasta and talking about what Eduardo said. A & J sing in high pitched voices about the last week of home schooling as the kids eat pasta again. Anna wouldn't let Alessia have more milk because she said there's not enough, for goodness sake let her have some and send J out to get another bottle from Morrisons. Anna says twice that it was her second refill as if it's too much, just put it in a normal sized glass instead of a tiny toddler cup which would barely fill a quarter of a normal glass.
    Can you imagine someone withholding drinks from a thirsty Anna? She'd flip her lid if she didn't get what she wanted. I once saw a clip from their old vlogs before they had the kids, Anna was in bed andwent mad at J for bringing her a cup of tea in a different cup than what she was used to. He was also bringing her food in bed in the daytime, while she was fully dressed.

Just another insight in the wild lives of the Sacconeyjoly's, only watch if you want to be bored to tears, but you'll be eternally grateful not to live their vapid and pointless lifestyle.

10.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This neckline that Anna loves so much does nothing for her figure. V-neck would be much more flattering. her style used to be so much better overall before she saw that stylist "friend" of hers.

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why not offer Alessia some water? Oh, maybe because then Anna would have to stay up past 8 PM and toilet train her almost 4 year old.

12.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She probably got a chocolate bar instead, they never run out of those.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That bit where he took the 'wrong' cup up happened in the rental when they had at least both Es, it was all over the forums as it was beyond ridiculous. He even went back downstairs to get 'the right cup'. They have such a toxic relationship. She treats him like shit, he throws her under the bus as much as possible. I have a feeling they fight all the time, and the only time they don't is when he's out in the garden or she's up in bed.

14.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (eileen- @ 2/3/2021, 14:01) 
    That bit where he took the 'wrong' cup up happened in the rental when they had at least both Es, it was all over the forums as it was beyond ridiculous. He even went back downstairs to get 'the right cup'. They have such a toxic relationship. She treats him like shit, he throws her under the bus as much as possible. I have a feeling they fight all the time, and the only time they don't is when he's out in the garden or she's up in bed.

I remember the clip and assumed it was before they had kids as Anna was lying in bed and it was only the two of them, it was around the time I started to watch them and there have been a lot of arguments since then.

In the clip where he was bringing her reheated pizza in bed, that was definitely back in Ireland as the room was different. She never got rid of her lazy habits of lying in bed during the day. She may have been able to stay slim then by lying around stuffing her face, but it's caught up with her now, I expect the bulimia has messed up her metabolism too and all the dieting etc.

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Ah, no, the clip I'm talking about he brought up tea and biscuits, and it was allllll wronggg and he had to go back and get the right cup. Sounds like he's been having to take up her drink and food in the middle of the day for years then.... so lazy.

902 replies since 13/1/2021, 12:47   69988 views