TheSacconeJolys: Part 29

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anna found it hilarious that Emilia was embarassed about her wearing her bum enhancing leggings while picking them up from gymnastics. She told them how a peachy bum is nicer to have than her pancake bum, then told them it was like the peach emoji as that symbolises a bum. Why would the E's need to know this? All these kids are learning from A is how looks are more important than anything else. What a shallow and superficial way to live.

Anna was back at it by trying to get her kids to try Diet Coke, Emilia said she'd already tried it at a party and tasted it anyway and liked it, then A had Andrea taste it but he wasn't impressed. Eduardo spat it out in the sink as he wasn't used to the fizz and Alessia ran away from A every time she came close. Anna is like a homing missile and never gives up but Alessia luckily gets a pass as she's not as easily manipulated as the others.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder where the old photo of Emilia playing anesthesiologist at some kid's toy place was taken?
    I think JJ either mixed wines (he did a poll of NZ and French white bottles) or had a glass of both. I personally wouldn't bother opening two bottles just for one glass each cause it's nice to keep the wine fresh by keeping it closed. Albeit I'm still learning about wine so maybe it's not an issue.

The SM content from both of them is just out of control nonsense; I think eventually the only people watching them will be snark-viewing/hate-watching cause they want a laugh seeing these two hot messes embarrassing themselves online daily.

It's laughable to post he misses hanging out with his mates in Ireland yet posts a picture of him meeting Dr Varadkar, like they're friends in real life?!

3.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread-

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62128018

902 replies since 13/1/2021, 12:47   69988 views