The Mills Family PT7: Bible Says, 'Thou Shalt Eat Only Carbs and Beg For Cash, We Don't Like Claudia and We Don't Like Baths'.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Credit to passerby for the thread title

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 1/17/2021, 04:59 AM) 
    Credit to passerby for the thread title

Great title passerby!

Welcome Lisa!

FYI Tom has a beautiful and precious family. But something just ain't right with Tom!

3.     +16   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi Lisa. Did you miss the part during the Walmart shop, when Tom found out Asher had been wearing jeans that belonged to his brother Thomas? Size 36/34, because his own jeans were too small for him to fit into anymore. Tom thought Asher was size 30/31.

So Asher apparently had zero pants-- just one loaner from Thomas with a too-large waist. Somehow Tom wasn't aware of that fact. Or that his very tall son could no longer fit into pants with a 31 inseam. Even I figured that, just from seeing him on video.

I do agree that some of the clothes Tom picked for the girls were cute. I don't think that makes him a good dad. I think he realizes the girls are a draw for viewers and it's part of the performance. I've also noticed the children don't seem to be encouraged to wear coats in winter or, in the case of Sophia, to wear shoes on the proper feet. Tom makes sure he wears a coat when he goes out. Some of the children recently received very nice Bear Paw boots from a viewer (so I heard on this forum) but for some reason, they haven't been seen wearing them. Maybe Tom sold them and that's the reason he bought those cheap boots from Walmart instead? But I just don't know.

As for being judgy, in my case, it angers me to see the Mills children not being properly cared for. It seems everyone on "his channel" (aka Andrea Mills) just kisses his ass, so here we can freely discuss our concerns and suggestions. Maybe one day Tom will read them, and recognize children should wear coats in winter, leftover breadsticks aren't adequate lunch for a growing child, and completing worksheets alone in the living room won't prepare them for a successful future.

4.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    👀

5.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m just gonna say it...the whole accusing a user as Tom is getting OLD 🥱 An old user (who got yeeted tf out of this group actually) used to do that and...let’s 👏 NOT 👏 keep 👏 that 👏 same 👏 energy 👏

Any who Tom has been super extra grumpy lately and I’ve noticed he’s gained some of his lost weight back 😬 yikes

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (grumblegrumble @ 17/1/2021, 05:12) 
    Hi Lisa. Did you miss the part during the Walmart shop, when Tom found out Asher had been wearing jeans that belonged to his brother Thomas? Size 36/34, because his own jeans were too small for him to fit into anymore. Tom thought Asher was size 30/31.

So Asher apparently had zero pants-- just one loaner from Thomas with a too-large waist. Somehow Tom wasn't aware of that fact. Or that his very tall son could no longer fit into pants with a 31 inseam. Even I figured that, just from seeing him on video.

I do agree that some of the clothes Tom picked for the girls were cute. I don't think that makes him a good dad. I think he realizes the girls are a draw for viewers and it's part of the performance. I've also noticed the children don't seem to be encouraged to wear coats in winter or, in the case of Sophia, to wear shoes on the proper feet. Tom makes sure he wears a coat when he goes out. Some of the children recently received very nice Bear Paw boots from a viewer (so I heard on this forum) but for some reason, they haven't been seen wearing them. Maybe Tom sold them and that's the reason he bought those cheap boots from Walmart instead? But I just don't know.

As for being judgy, in my case, it angers me to see the Mills children not being properly cared for. It seems everyone on "his channel" (aka Andrea Mills) just kisses his ass, so here we can freely discuss our concerns and suggestions. Maybe one day Tom will read them, and recognize children should wear coats in winter, leftover breadsticks aren't adequate lunch for a growing child, and completing worksheets alone in the living room won't prepare them for a successful future.

It appears, Tom has a history of “poor memory”. Evidenced by the fact most weeks he has to be reminded about the breadsticks.

The children reside ion a state that has cold winters. Andrea took inventory each winter of gloves, mittens, hats, snow pants etc for each child. As winter began, each child had the necessary gear needed.

We see the children week after week in lightweight summer clothing & shoes. Tom always had a jacket.

I recall a past video that Tom recalls how Andrea always placed suitable gloves into his car for emergencies. (in case he forgot his).

It is unthinkable Eden has been wearing shorts. I was so happy she has been wearing long pants & jean type jacket in the house.
    About time.

Now if Sophia could get her shoes on the correct feet.
    Andrea used to make a sticker to help the littles match up to assist with matching shoe with correct feet. Imagine how uncomfortable it must be to wear shoes on the wrong feet.

Some of this community do not care for Andrea. I may be in the minority, but I thought she put a lot of effort into her children.

It can’t be easy to have a family of that size. I know her children need & miss her desperately. Her viewers miss her as well.
    Remember, Andrea did NOT want to monetize her channel. Her thoughts were the mission would be less effective to her subscribers if monetized. Andrea poured her heart and soul into her children & channel. Both miss her.

I miss her

7.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    New thread title: *proud*

😜😇😋

Thank you, I thank you lol

8.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg, now Claudia is in need of dental work, but yet Tom Mills is still handing out gum balls when the kids bounce off to bed. I can’t figure this fella out

9.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It’s a tradition to grab a gum ball before bouncing into bed, also it makes it easier to not be the bad guy and its too much work to read Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

10.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If you send children to bed with chewing gum, isn't there a risk of choking? And sending them to bed with cake, surely there's going to be stickiness and crumbs everywhere?

Quite apart, that is, from the dental hygiene issue!

I think children look so cute at bedtime, all cleaned, in sleeping jammies, ready for a cuddle, a story, a chat about their day and prayers and kiss Goodnight.

I ache for the Mills children, who seem to be ordered to bed in whatever they're standing in and that's the abrupt end to their day, with just their gum or cake for comfort.

11.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    new premiere vlog today scheduled at 4pm depending what time zone you’re in....Why you don’t give kids 20 dollars at the Dollar Store! Why does he feel his videos warrant premiere status....why not just put it out there...Oh, I know why...He will be on live in the comments like he always is in the premieres...then he can collect the super chats. So, I imagine that judging by the title of his premiere, the kids spent the whole 20 and he didn’t get any change back. The kids each pick a name and buy for who ever name you got out of a bowl or whatever they used. In the Christmas years in the past, they were taken to the dollar store and were given one dollar to buy their sister or brother a gift...so being given 20 dollars a piece this year is way over the budget they were used to. The only kid that got a decent gift from this was Sophia..Thomas had her name and he got her the Frozen Barbie doll style of Anna and Elsa....even Tom made a comment “Thomas made the best use of his 20 dollars”...Thomas didn’t buy his gift for Sophia at the dollar store and it was very obvious by the crap the other kids got that her gift was awesome in comparison. He should have taken the kids to Walmart where for 20 dollars you could get a lego set or a game or cute quality toy. It was like throwing out a 20 dollar bill per kid on use less junk. Poor Claudia got some cheap beaded necklaces and a cheap fake Barbie doll and a small mesh bag of cheap plastic toy food. Tom goes...OOH you got a Barbie!....and Sophia flaunts her Anna and Elsa dolls to Claudia and Sophia says “look Claudia what I have..I have 2 Barbies”... clearly minimizing Claudias fake Barbie. For all you out there that has ever bought a Barbie doll, the ones you get at the dollar store are in no comparison to the Mattel real Barbie brands...they are pure CRAP and ugly. So Solly, who bought for Claudia, doesn’t know any better and the way he wrapped the 3 crappy gifts was very cute, but Tom should have guided him in picking out something better because what she received cost far less than what Sophia got and Sophia more than once, knew it and kept flaunting her dolls. Maybe this wouldn’t bother other viewers, but it seems Claudia always gets the shaft.

12.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Tom brags about having child protection services checking on his kids? Really? That means they have had complaints or suspicions about his parenting.

13.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 17/1/2021, 18:10) 
    new premiere vlog today scheduled at 4pm depending what time zone you’re in....Why you don’t give kids 20 dollars at the Dollar Store! Why does he feel his videos warrant premiere status....why not just put it out there...Oh, I know why...He will be on live in the comments like he always is in the premieres...then he can collect the super chats. So, I imagine that judging by the title of his premiere, the kids spent the whole 20 and he didn’t get any change back. The kids each pick a name and buy for who ever name you got out of a bowl or whatever they used. In the Christmas years in the past, they were taken to the dollar store and were given one dollar to buy their sister or brother a gift...so being given 20 dollars a piece this year is way over the budget they were used to. The only kid that got a decent gift from this was Sophia..Thomas had her name and he got her the Frozen Barbie doll style of Anna and Elsa....even Tom made a comment “Thomas made the best use of his 20 dollars”...Thomas didn’t buy his gift for Sophia at the dollar store and it was very obvious by the crap the other kids got that her gift was awesome in comparison. He should have taken the kids to Walmart where for 20 dollars you could get a lego set or a game or cute quality toy. It was like throwing out a 20 dollar bill per kid on use less junk. Poor Claudia got some cheap beaded necklaces and a cheap fake Barbie doll and a small mesh bag of cheap plastic toy food. Tom goes...OOH you got a Barbie!....and Sophia flaunts her Anna and Elsa dolls to Claudia and Sophia says “look Claudia what I have..I have 2 Barbies”... clearly minimizing Claudias fake Barbie. For all you out there that has ever bought a Barbie doll, the ones you get at the dollar store are in no comparison to the Mattel real Barbie brands...they are pure CRAP and ugly. So Solly, who bought for Claudia, doesn’t know any better and the way he wrapped the 3 crappy gifts was very cute, but Tom should have guided him in picking out something better because what she received cost far less than what Sophia got and Sophia more than once, knew it and kept flaunting her dolls. Maybe this wouldn’t bother other viewers, but it seems Claudia always gets the shaft.

As a lifelong Barbie fan (and I still have my play sets from the 80s) your comment makes 100% sense. My grandparents always bought me those and I did play with them. They were the dolls I experimented with cutting their hair and using fingernail polish to remove their makeup and reapply with other fingernail polish. I see some videos on YT are popular now where they do similar things to customize dolls. No matter what, they stayed ugly. Claudia will know the difference between the dolls because it’s obvious. It’s very sad, but only if Claudia taunts her about it and flaunts it. Otherwise I do think the kids are pretty good about being grateful for the gifts they get from their siblings. According to one of Andrea’s old videos, the kids used to only be allowed to keep toys for a year (I think) at which point they are told they can keep two and either have to donate the rest or re-gift them. It was her way of keeping clutter down. So, if Tom still does that, maybe Claudia will either get the dolls later. I hope something someday will go well for that little lady. She deserves so much better.

14.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really dislike when families let the baby of the family get away with everything. They always talk about how cute Hannah is. Yes, she is cute and it’s good to give your children compliments and Hannah has been a comfort to the family during the dark times they have been in but letting Hannah get away with things the older little girls may not get away with isn’t going anyone any good. Being the baby or a “little baby girl” isn’t an excuse to let her just do whatever the heck she wants

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 1/17/2021, 06:10 PM) 

I think i remember Tom saying one point in giving the kids $20 is so they all could buy him something too. (bet he was expecting C-A-N-D-Y!

QUOTE (MuMs2 @ 1/17/2021, 07:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 17/1/2021, 18:10) 

As a lifelong Barbie fan (and I still have my play sets from the 80s) your comment makes 100% sense. My grandparents always bought me those and I did play with them. They were the dolls I experimented with cutting their hair and using fingernail polish to remove their makeup and reapply with other fingernail polish. I see some videos on YT are popular now where they do similar things to customize dolls. No matter what, they stayed ugly. Claudia will know the difference between the dolls because it’s obvious. It’s very sad, but only if Claudia taunts her about it and flaunts it. Otherwise I do think the kids are pretty good about being grateful for the gifts they get from their siblings. According to one of Andrea’s old videos, the kids used to only be allowed to keep toys for a year (I think) at which point they are told they can keep two and either have to donate the rest or re-gift them. It was her way of keeping clutter down. So, if Tom still does that, maybe Claudia will either get the dolls later. I hope something someday will go well for that little lady. She deserves so much better.

In those premiers i didn't know he could chat in them. I remember last time it was like 20 hours till it premiered and there were already 5 people waiting. When i got up this morning same thing. I just went there and it says 6 waiting now which i might have been the 6th since i entered. one lady just now said shes waiting patiently from the UK wow! How long does the chat stay up does anyone know? Can he get superchats from these premiers? Just curious........

1229 replies since 17/1/2021, 04:59   156956 views