The Mills Family PT7: Bible Says, 'Thou Shalt Eat Only Carbs and Beg For Cash, We Don't Like Claudia and We Don't Like Baths'.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes you can send a super chat from premiers !

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Winkie @ 1/17/2021, 12:25 PM) 
    Omg, now Claudia is in need of dental work, but yet Tom Mills is still handing out gum balls when the kids bounce off to bed. I can’t figure this fella out

Yup! Claudia is the third kid...that we know about....who needed dental work since Andrea passed away. Judah had 20 cavities. Sophia had an abscess and needed an extraction, a spacer, a crown, and other work. Now its Claudia's turn. Who knows how much dental work that little girl is gonna need. He's never gonna admit the truth about that. So that leaves Thomas, Asher, Justus, Eden, Solly and Hannah. Who's gonna be next? Even Tommo needed a wisdom tooth extracted because it was rotten.

Tommo will stand defiant until the end. In Tommos arrogant mind its ok to give kids gumballs every night before they bounce off to bed. Those kids are lucky if they have jammies to wear in bed, or if they end in sleeping in the clothes they wore all day. We saw this in Tommos big fake Day In The Life Of A Single Dad video where Solly slept all night wearing his shirt from the previous day, with his youth group name sticker still on there.

Grab a gumball and bounce off to bed. Who wants to believe that each of those kids are taken to the bathroom to brush their teeth AFTER the gumball or the brownie or the Jolly Ranchers or whatever else he sends them to bed with? None of them are gonna get back out of bed and go brush their teeth and Tommo just doesn't have time. So big surprise, the kids teeth are rotting in their mouths.

The only thing that's gonna change that is when more and more and more of those kids need major dental work and Tommo has to pay for it all. Then when he sees his retirement (Go Fund Me) money disappearing fast on dentist bills, he might wake the hell up and have his kids brush their teeth.

Somebody said on here recently that Andrea had the kids brushing their teeth with charcoal. Woah! Read the dentists opinions about using Charcoal on teeth. Charcoal is carbon. Carboan is one of the more abrasive substances in the world. Brushing teeth enamel with charcoal breaks down all the enamel on the tooth surfaces and destroys it. It literally brushes it off of the teeth. Even the charcoal toothpastes that are out there are slammed by dentists because of this. They claim to remove stains and whiten teeth. They do that because they also take the stained enamel off of the teeth and the tooth ends up permanently damaged.

All he needs to do is buy a fluoride toothpaste and have the kids brush every morning and before bed. Toothpaste is cheap. Dentists are not cheap. I guess he's determined to learn the expensive way.

3.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 1/17/2021, 08:16 AM) 
    Some of this community do not care for Andrea. I may be in the minority, but I thought she put a lot of effort into her children.

Oh, she did put a lot of effort into some things. Like printing labels, coloring inside socks, putting stickers on things, sewing things that cost more than buying them, organizing buckets of herbs in special containers, pretending she could serve as an adequate replacement for a doctor, dentist, optometrist, etc. She put a ton of time into things that either didn't help her family at all or hardly did, but they made her feel like she was doing something even though they were empty, useless tasks. She neglected the things that mattered MOST, ie her children's health, comfort, education and futures. She didn't feed them healthy food (healthier than Tom maybe, but what a low low bar), she didn't take them into the doctor or dentist, she did not homeschool them past the age of 5 choosing instead to throw workbooks at them to complete on their own while she puttered away at whatever she wanted to do instead, she forced her children to sleep in disgusting and cramped bedrooms because she wanted to play grocery store and use an entire room of the house for that. She kept her kids out of activities and away from the real world because she was afraid that exposure to other people would make them doubt the bullshit that she and Tom filled them with and she clearly had such weak confidence in their backwards indoctrination that she thought if the kids got a real education they would start to question her methods and beliefs.

She was a despicable, sad excuse for a mother and she never should have brought 9 children into the world if she was not willing to care for them properly. She was interested in collecting babies, not raising humans. Tom was first merely complicit in all this, and now actively perpetuates it, except he now takes them to the dentist. I don't care if she loved them. Her love for them did not outweigh her obsession with controlling every aspect of their lives and futures, ensuring they were stunted in their education and worldview in order to confine them to a very limited number of options for their future so that they would stay close to her their whole lives and never move on to bigger and better things.

Oh yeah, can't forget she was also a disgusting conspiracy theorist who laughed at parents grieving their dead children, and how anybody can look past that and adore or enjoy her because they think "she had such a nice voice" is completely beyond my comprehension.

4.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I agree Passerby that that's one of the saddest things about their upbringing. I used to enjoy as a parent, the winddown to bedtime- bath, stories and cuddles. I didn't get that as a child, but that wasn't unusual 60 years ago, so I made sure I did things differently when I had my own family. After losing their mum, I would have thought a quiet routine at bedtime, offering comfort and reassurance, would be even more essential for the youngest of the Mills children.Does he even check in on them before he goes to bed to make sure they have pyjamas on,clean diaper for Hannah, teeth cleaned and a drink of water within reach? I think I know the answer to that one, more's the pity.

5.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well said, wasteofmytime.! Perfect analysis of Andrea. She fooled a lot of people, but REALLY listen to what she said and it was very revealing. I always remember her saying to Tom at a live dinner- 'I like homeschooling but I'm not going to do that all day- I need 'me'time to read and craft and pursue my own interests'
    As an ex-teacher that truly shocked me. If you are homeschooling so many children at all different stages, too right you should be teaching most of the day! That told me everything of their committment to a proper education. They were in way over their heads having so many children, financially and every other way.

I caught one of her spinechilling conspiracy theories vlogs before it was taken down, and she sounded completely wacko- no sweet voice saying calming things then. She was like a different person speaking. I dread to think the nonsense and hate filled lies she told her children.

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (scottishgranny @ 17/1/2021, 23:18)
    I agree Passerby that that's one of the saddest things about their upbringing. I used to enjoy as a parent, the winddown to bedtime- bath, stories and cuddles. I didn't get that as a child, but that wasn't unusual 60 years ago, so I made sure I did things differently when I had my own family. After losing their mum, I would have thought a quiet routine at bedtime, offering comfort and reassurance, would be even more essential for the youngest of the Mills children.Does he even check in on them before he goes to bed to make sure they have pyjamas on,clean diaper for Hannah, teeth cleaned and a drink of water within reach? I think I know the answer to that one, more's the pity.

I didnt have that either. I was brought up by a cruel narcissist and lived in fear of her. So I wanted to give my own child the happiest of times, wherever possible.

My girl is super-bright and at 6 had a reading age of about 14, making sourcing suitable reading material a challenge but I had help from her educational psychologist. Anyway, I loved reading to her while she lay in bed, sucking her thumb and listening intently. Until one day when she was a little over six and she interrupted me with a gentle pat on my hand and said (I have never forgotten, lol), 'Thank you Mummy, you read beautifully but I think I can take over from now one because it's so much faster to read to myself in my head.'

So, I would leave her to read alone for a time before i kissed her Goodnight and turned off the light. And I'd been really enjoying that book, too!

I would love to adopt the Mills kids from Justus down and show them how much joy and adventures there are waiting out in the world. They'd come to church with me and join the groups there and discover personal interests and skills and at their school, they would make friends, learn properly and become strong in character and ready to make their mark in the world.
    QUOTE (scottishgranny @ 17/1/2021, 23:18)

7.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I know- they have so much potential! I lived in fear of my mum too, but that's another story. Your daughter was obviously very gifted and loved.

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So, their Dollar Tree shopping trip....

Tom reminding Solly..."Dont forget to get something for Daddy".

Asher with the drain unblocker, going to place it on Hannah's face until Tom stopped him!!! What the hell was that about? Asher's behavior has changed a LOT and none of it is good to watch. If he is frustrated with YouTube or with the trolls or if he is depressed, whatever his issues are, his behavior is getting darker and darker and its concerning to watch.

Thomas removed himself from yet another family outing. Good for Thomas. I hope that kid is gradually starting to build his own identity and to decide what he wants to do and what he doesn't want to do. And I hope he grows in confidence and realizes that he is an adult now and he is free to be who HE wants to be. Not just fit the mold that his parents spent his entire life trying to mold him into.

Claudia painting nail varnish inside the van. I wonder how many "demerits" or other punishments she's gonna get for that? She will probably be on Z privilege until she's 21.

Solly's hand flapping is becoming a lot more noticeable. As others have said on here, that, together with his inability to focus well on tasks, his poor speech and his constantly having dark shadows underneath his eyes indicating poor sleep, are all signs that need to be evaluated by a pediatrician. ASAP. Claudia is showing similar hand flapping behavior more and more now too. And that together with her very weird and very unusual "cry/laugh" that sounds like a weird wail, and her reverting to baby-like behavior, also needs to be evaluated by a pediatrician ASAP.

I doubt that Solly is attention seeking. It definitely looks more like a sensory problem and/or a form of autism than attention seeking behavior. Claudia may be attention seeking and who can blame her. The way that everybody, and I mean everybody....her father and her siblings....constantly criticize her and ignore her, is heartbreaking. She probably notices that Hannah gets a lot of attention and that Hannah is a toddler so maybe Claudia thinks that if she was more babyish she might receive more attention and kindness and less harsh criticism. I will never forget the video where Asher told her that the cat didn't like her. She is always being told to be quiet and to sit down. Whatever is going on with Claudia, she needs help. She is smart and sassy and amazing but any kid who is constantly being treated like that needs support and help. Signs are appearing in her behavior now that make that need for help very obvious.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why the hell is Eden wearing shorts out of the house in the middle of winter? It’s cold enough to wear boots, as she is

Claudia doing nail polish graffiti in the van kind of made me laugh… I think it might be a peek into her future

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 1/18/2021, 12:19 AM) 
    Why the hell is Eden wearing shorts out of the house in the middle of winter? It’s cold enough to wear boots, as she is

Claudia doing nail polish graffiti in the van kind of made me laugh… I think it might be a peek into her future

He is so lucky he got that finger nail polish off!

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 18/1/2021, 00:19) 

I believe This video was taped before the jeans were purchased. In more recent videos Eden has on long pants & Jean jacket.

Tom of course has on a jacket to keep warm. Does he notice the children are usually without proper warmth? He is warm, is that all that matters. Eden wearing shorts in December

Most videos the girls look as if their hair hasn’t been brushed all day.

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 1/18/2021, 12:30 AM) 
    QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 18/1/2021, 00:19) 

I believe This video was taped before the jeans were purchased. In more recent videos Eden has on long pants & Jean jacket.

Tom of course has on a jacket to keep warm. Does he notice the children are usually without proper warmth? He is warm, is that all that matters. Eden wearing shorts in December

Most videos the girls look as if their hair hasn’t been brushed all day.

I believe it was before the clothing haul but i am sure Eden had leggens she could wear and OMG Sophia's hair really really needed brushed hers was the worse.
    Tom is so stupid before i gave any of them $20 bill i would have made sure they had wallets and purses! He is lucky no one lost their $20!
    At the very begining too 2:39 look how dirty that van is! I didn't think they ate in the van they don't go thru drive thrus they have to wait till after pizza to eat thier snacks. It was gross!

and am i the only one that is getting very annoyed with Claudia's baby talk and whining and crying?

Tom also told them all don't forget to get Daddy something! Then he reminded Solly again later!

13.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I was glad to see Asher and Justus speak up to Tom in the dollar store, (today’s live premiere). Asher told Tom that he thinks he is going to order something online for his buddy and Justus tells Tom...we’re not going to like buy 20 things being that they’re a dollar. I think that the older kids realized that it was pretty ridiculous to find something any good in the dollar store even though they had 20 dollars each to spend on their name or buddy they picked out of a hat.
    Then on top of it Tom tells the little ones “ don’t forget to get something for daddy”. he made sure to say that a couple times. Judah didn’t buy his gift for Hannah there and told Tom while they entered Walmart afterwards, “I don’t know if I’m going to find anything here”...how hard is it to find a toy for a 2 and a half year old girl? His gift to her was a cheap pair of pink sunglasses and two bags of gummy bears...pretty sad when he had 20 dollars to spend on her. And why does Tom have to remind his kids to not forget a gift for daddy...he gifts himself all year. And then they went home to their dinner of homemade sub buns....bread again. No super chats today Tom...unless they are hidden from our view.

14.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That Dollar Tree shopping video was one of the most idiotic things I've watched in a long time. For someone who is SO smart Tom sure doesn't make good decisions. I cannot waste my time right now going over everything wrong here, but I'm sure you all know.

What bothered me most though is how ungrateful and unappreciative Tom is to his own mother and Andrea's sisters for all they do to help him out. He should be getting them really nice gifts, and if he can't afford that, it should be something heartfelt or homemade with love. Throwing 20 bucks at young kids and suggesting they use some of it to buy them some cheap crap from the DT "if they want to" is an insult. I'm sure Kitty would appreciate even something as simple as a handmade card from Claudia over a piece-of-shit child's crown that cost a buck. Of course it's not Claudia's fault that her dad isn't teaching her how to give thoughtful gifts. She is only 5 and probably really thought Grandma Kitty would like that. I am almost in tears right now. It is so sad how Tom takes advantage of the goodwill of others, especially Andrea's sisters. It is so sad that he doesn't take the time to really teach his children everyday things. Andrea had many faults, but she did teach her kids to be polite, appreciative, and considerate of others.

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    At the dollar tree he told the kids to get something for grandma kitty,Andreas sisters and daddy but not a word about meleena.i wonder if they even got her an ornament at Christmas.

1229 replies since 17/1/2021, 04:59   156956 views