The Mills Family PT7: Bible Says, 'Thou Shalt Eat Only Carbs and Beg For Cash, We Don't Like Claudia and We Don't Like Baths'.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It was a messy video. Everything is so unplanned and unorganized.

I sort of felt bad for Claudia and the nail polish. I don't know kids - was she doing it just because or this is her acting out for more attention?

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    you would think someone would have seen her or even smelled that nail polish! Nail polish has a strong odor especially being closed up in a van.

I would say both to your question. Acting out and seeing if she could get by with something.

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think that "Lisa" aka "Hellothere" is someone trying to lure us to watch the Moss family lol. Must be someone from that channel trying to get views/new subscribers. As we know for these channels, any views negative or positive still add up to revenue. Just for that, I will pass.

QUOTE (Dream Big @ 1/17/2021, 10:22 PM) 
    QUOTE (Winkie @ 1/17/2021, 12:25 PM) 
    Omg, now Claudia is in need of dental work, but yet Tom Mills is still handing out gum balls when the kids bounce off to bed. I can’t figure this fella out

Yup! Claudia is the third kid...that we know about....who needed dental work since Andrea passed away. Judah had 20 cavities. Sophia had an abscess and needed an extraction, a spacer, a crown, and other work. Now its Claudia's turn. Who knows how much dental work that little girl is gonna need. He's never gonna admit the truth about that. So that leaves Thomas, Asher, Justus, Eden, Solly and Hannah. Who's gonna be next? Even Tommo needed a wisdom tooth extracted because it was rotten.

Tommo will stand defiant until the end. In Tommos arrogant mind its ok to give kids gumballs every night before they bounce off to bed. Those kids are lucky if they have jammies to wear in bed, or if they end in sleeping in the clothes they wore all day. We saw this in Tommos big fake Day In The Life Of A Single Dad video where Solly slept all night wearing his shirt from the previous day, with his youth group name sticker still on there.

Grab a gumball and bounce off to bed. Who wants to believe that each of those kids are taken to the bathroom to brush their teeth AFTER the gumball or the brownie or the Jolly Ranchers or whatever else he sends them to bed with? None of them are gonna get back out of bed and go brush their teeth and Tommo just doesn't have time. So big surprise, the kids teeth are rotting in their mouths.

The only thing that's gonna change that is when more and more and more of those kids need major dental work and Tommo has to pay for it all. Then when he sees his retirement (Go Fund Me) money disappearing fast on dentist bills, he might wake the hell up and have his kids brush their teeth.

Somebody said on here recently that Andrea had the kids brushing their teeth with charcoal. Woah! Read the dentists opinions about using Charcoal on teeth. Charcoal is carbon. Carboan is one of the more abrasive substances in the world. Brushing teeth enamel with charcoal breaks down all the enamel on the tooth surfaces and destroys it. It literally brushes it off of the teeth. Even the charcoal toothpastes that are out there are slammed by dentists because of this. They claim to remove stains and whiten teeth. They do that because they also take the stained enamel off of the teeth and the tooth ends up permanently damaged.

All he needs to do is buy a fluoride toothpaste and have the kids brush every morning and before bed. Toothpaste is cheap. Dentists are not cheap. I guess he's determined to learn the expensive way.

I have YT running in the background while I am wfh. Just saw a summer blog- during the April era, Live local shopping-July 9 (?) I think is the title. It's orange day at the Mills house. Claudia is seen at various times sitting at the table and clutching her face on the left side as she attempts to eat the cheese (which starts out frozen when it is dished out). She has had a toothache from at least the summer and has now progressed to where she is in serious pain and distress. Poor neglected Claudia.

QUOTE (brownblack @ 1/18/2021, 01:52 PM) 
    It was a messy video. Everything is so unplanned and unorganized.

I sort of felt bad for Claudia and the nail polish. I don't know kids - was she doing it just because or this is her acting out for more attention?

I didn't feel bad, she deserved to be punished for that one- did you see her hands??? The other kids had to have known that she was doing that unless they (ALL) fell asleep. Couldn't get over how dirty the inside of the brand new wonder van is though.

Omg, now Claudia is in need of dental work, but yet Tom Mills is still handing out gum balls when the kids bounce off to bed. I can’t figure this fella out

Yup! Claudia is the third kid...that we know about....who needed dental work since Andrea passed away. Judah had 20 cavities. Sophia had an abscess and needed an extraction, a spacer, a crown, and other work. Now its Claudia's turn. Who knows how much dental work that little girl is gonna need. He's never gonna admit the truth about that. So that leaves Thomas, Asher, Justus, Eden, Solly and Hannah. Who's gonna be next? Even Tommo needed a wisdom tooth extracted because it was rotten.

Tommo will stand defiant until the end. In Tommos arrogant mind its ok to give kids gumballs every night before they bounce off to bed. Those kids are lucky if they have jammies to wear in bed, or if they end in sleeping in the clothes they wore all day. We saw this in Tommos big fake Day In The Life Of A Single Dad video where Solly slept all night wearing his shirt from the previous day, with his youth group name sticker still on there.

Grab a gumball and bounce off to bed. Who wants to believe that each of those kids are taken to the bathroom to brush their teeth AFTER the gumball or the brownie or the Jolly Ranchers or whatever else he sends them to bed with? None of them are gonna get back out of bed and go brush their teeth and Tommo just doesn't have time. So big surprise, the kids teeth are rotting in their mouths.

The only thing that's gonna change that is when more and more and more of those kids need major dental work and Tommo has to pay for it all. Then when he sees his retirement (Go Fund Me) money disappearing fast on dentist bills, he might wake the hell up and have his kids brush their teeth.

Somebody said on here recently that Andrea had the kids brushing their teeth with charcoal. Woah! Read the dentists opinions about using Charcoal on teeth. Charcoal is carbon. Carboan is one of the more abrasive substances in the world. Brushing teeth enamel with charcoal breaks down all the enamel on the tooth surfaces and destroys it. It literally brushes it off of the teeth. Even the charcoal toothpastes that are out there are slammed by dentists because of this. They claim to remove stains and whiten teeth. They do that because they also take the stained enamel off of the teeth and the tooth ends up permanently damaged.

All he needs to do is buy a fluoride toothpaste and have the kids brush every morning and before bed. Toothpaste is cheap. Dentists are not cheap. I guess he's determined to learn the expensive way.

When was the last time that anyone saw toothpaste and deodorant being purchased- let alone soap! When he does buy deodorant it is two sticks for the month. There are at least 6 people in that home who should be wearing deodorant by now- Eden included By the looks of it, she is going to be in need of some feminine products by the summer too. Everyone keeps saying that she is 10 but when April was there, they said that Eden and Rachel were both 11. So she is going on 12. I think (?)

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think Eden's birthday is February and she will be turning 11. I thought she is the same age as my daughter who is 10, turning 11 in April.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

I'm sure most of them go to bed in their clothing with their socks and shoes still on too! That contributes to foot fungus. If you leave socks and shoes on for days your feet will sweat and smell, and will get fungus eventually. Also with all those people the shower floor needs to be scrubbed at least two times a week which I'm sure isn't done. Tom's laziness is pouring over onto his kids. It's not their fault, they do what they are taught and what they SEE as an example.

Edited by MountainHiker11 - 1/18/2021, 06:07 PM

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 1/18/2021, 12:11 AM) 
    So, their Dollar Tree shopping trip....

Tom reminding Solly..."Dont forget to get something for Daddy".

Asher with the drain unblocker, going to place it on Hannah's face until Tom stopped him!!! What the hell was that about? Asher's behavior has changed a LOT and none of it is good to watch. If he is frustrated with YouTube or with the trolls or if he is depressed, whatever his issues are, his behavior is getting darker and darker and its concerning to watch.

Thomas removed himself from yet another family outing. Good for Thomas. I hope that kid is gradually starting to build his own identity and to decide what he wants to do and what he doesn't want to do. And I hope he grows in confidence and realizes that he is an adult now and he is free to be who HE wants to be. Not just fit the mold that his parents spent his entire life trying to mold him into.

Claudia painting nail varnish inside the van. I wonder how many "demerits" or other punishments she's gonna get for that? She will probably be on Z privilege until she's 21.

Solly's hand flapping is becoming a lot more noticeable. As others have said on here, that, together with his inability to focus well on tasks, his poor speech and his constantly having dark shadows underneath his eyes indicating poor sleep, are all signs that need to be evaluated by a pediatrician. ASAP. Claudia is showing similar hand flapping behavior more and more now too. And that together with her very weird and very unusual "cry/laugh" that sounds like a weird wail, and her reverting to baby-like behavior, also needs to be evaluated by a pediatrician ASAP.

I totally agree Asher's thinking is a little "off". He's 17 and yet he is very immature for his age. Just becasue he cares for a toddler doesn't mean he is emotionally or maturely fit to do so.

Claudia with the nail polish is NOT her fault. I cannot believe that anyone would even blame her for doing what 5 year olds do if they aren't supervised properly. She's 5! For him to blame her for her actions is ludicrous, when it's his lazy parenting that is to blame.

Hand flapping can happen in any child. It's an anxiety behavior. Most autistic children hand flap from the wrist, and I don't believe Solly is autistic at all, he's just a nervous wreck from his dad's way over the top and age inappropriate expectations for an 8 year old. The kid walks on egg shells. I also believe his speech has regressed becasue of his anxiety and grief.

Like you said they all need doctor evaluations but also mental evaluations for their emotional health. The little ones would have benefited from a child grief group. But Tom won't allow them to be alone in any situations so they won't ever get the help they really need. He's suffocating them and doing more damage besides the damage they have gone through from the loss of their mother in such a sudden and quick way.

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    On the question of soap- didn't Andrea make her own at some point? Perhaps there is still some left.

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Asher has always been "different" and I really do think Andrea encouraged it. Like he hated Shrek for some reason so people would make him Shrek cards. I think it's really all in fun and just being a "weird teen" because he loves the younger babies so much.

I do not think it is fair just because Thomas has a job - he doesn't have to help around the house. It might be because he is Tom Jr and is special.

9.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I agree about the deodorant, haven’t seen much of that go into the cart on shopping days or bars of soap and shampoo. Eden had to remind her dad they were out of shampoo for a while and couldn’t make out what she said she had been using in its place. I bet that boys room really has an odor for 2 reasons, being in the ground and 1 man, 3 teenagers and an eight year old boy in a small space. (Thomas is 19, that’s why I said man.). Kids bodies today mature faster than when I was a kid, (I’m 65). My granddaughter just turned 10 and has had underarm hair and the armpit smell for a year, so she’s been into deodorant for a while. So, those kids need showers more than once a week. Now watch, you’ll be able to tell if Tom watches here, cause on his next monthly shopping trip you’ll see him put the deordorant, shampoo and soap in the cart. Also, I thought about Claudia and the nail polish incident and couldn’t understand how that was missed by the other kids too. Almost, like they wanted her to get in trouble. And I think Tom included that in the video to show us how he handles situations like this....calling her sweet girl and not blowing up. Wants us to see Claudia naughty and him the perfect single dad. I love Claudias personality. She will be the one to give Tom the run for his money. I think she will be the prettiest of all the girls and most apt to get the hell out of Moorcroft. Sophia doesn’t exhibit much personality, very hard to understand her talking and definitely a daddy’s girl. Eden is interesting because she sits back and observes everything...soaking up the dynamics of their household. She is very awkward and seems hesitant to express any joy and is focused on the comments in the lives. I guess you have to give her a pass since her mom died, but if you look at the videos when Andrea was around she was the same way...quiet and hesitant. Hannah is loosing some of her baby ways and is becoming aggressive in where she stands amongst the other girls. I hope Tom stops complimenting and bragging about her in lives so much...”she’s so cute, she’s so smart”, never hesitant to address her needs when she comes to him. I feel for Claudia so much.

10.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Solly simply needs to be heard on a daily basis. Sandwiched between strong willed sisters, and having brothers who are way beyond his age range gives him absolutely no outlet for personal growth. That’s the benefit of a Sunday School class of his peers, a playground at school to interact with boys his own age, field trips that expand his universe, etc. Of all the kids I do worry for and pray for him the most.

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WHYME @ 18/1/2021, 15:22) 
    I think that "Lisa" aka "Hellothere" is someone trying to lure us to watch the Moss family lol. Must be someone from that channel trying to get views/new subscribers. As we know for these channels, any views negative or positive still add up to revenue. Just for that, I will pass.

When was the last time that anyone saw toothpaste and deodorant being purchased- let alone soap! When he does buy deodorant it is two sticks for the month. There are at least 6 people in that home who should be wearing deodorant by now- Eden included By the looks of it, she is going to be in need of some feminine products by the summer too. Everyone keeps saying that she is 10 but when April was there, they said that Eden and Rachel were both 11. So she is going on 12. I think (?)

Hey, don't talk about something you don't know about. I am not anyone from that channel. I just enjoy it. Actually, I enjoy mills family too.

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bootleg001 @ 1/18/2021, 07:04 PM) 
    Solly simply needs to be heard on a daily basis. Sandwiched between strong willed sisters, and having brothers who are way beyond his age range gives him absolutely no outlet for personal growth. That’s the benefit of a Sunday School class of his peers, a playground at school to interact with boys his own age, field trips that expand his universe, etc. Of all the kids I do worry for and pray for him the most.

SO, SO, SO agree with you! Socialization is greatly for all of them. Lots of people suggested a youth group and Tom calls this thing they attend a youth group but it's just a bible study.

A christian youth group is activity based with christian values. I joined one at my church when I was 11 years old and it was the BEST thing I ever did. The youth group I went to had crafts and art, field trips, volunteer opportunities, physical activity, dances for the teens, we even put on a "broadway"show with singing and dancing, had a pet costume show, etc. All the kids I got to know in the youth group were people I stayed friends with went I went on to high school. It was great becasue my Mom could not have afforded to put me in activities otherwise.

It's sad that all they do is eat candy, play video games, watch movies, and sleep.

QUOTE (scottishgranny @ 1/18/2021, 06:22 PM) 
    On the question of soap- didn't Andrea make her own at some point? Perhaps there is still some left.

She did, but she mostly bought a lot of body wash. I'm sure they have a stash of it like everything else. Tom isn't just hoarding money, he's hoarding food, clothing, toys, etc. He also returns things for credit that people send. It's such a sick situation. The whole channel has lost it's innocence, it's no longer about christian living, it's about how much he can get to make life easier for HIM.

QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 1/18/2021, 07:49 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bootleg001 @ 1/18/2021, 07:04 PM) 

SO, SO, SO agree with you! Socialization is greatly for all of them. Lots of people suggested a youth group and Tom calls this thing they attend a youth group but it's just a bible study.

A christian youth group is activity based with christian values. I joined one at my church when I was 11 years old and it was the BEST thing I ever did. The youth group I went to had crafts and art, field trips, volunteer opportunities, physical activity, dances for the teens, we even put on a "broadway"show with singing and dancing, had a pet costume show, etc. All the kids I got to know in the youth group were people I stayed friends with went I went on to high school. It was great becasue my Mom could not have afforded to put me in activities otherwise.

It's sad that all they do is eat candy, play video games, watch movies, and sleep.

QUOTE (scottishgranny @ 1/18/2021, 06:22 PM) 

She did, but she mostly bought a lot of body wash. I'm sure they have a stash of it like everything else. Tom isn't just hoarding money, he's hoarding food, clothing, toys, etc. That's why we don't see things being bought. He also returns things for credit that people send. It's such a sick situation. The whole channel has lost it's innocence, it's no longer about christian living, it's about how much he can get to make life easier for HIM.

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone know what the video was about that Tom just uploaded and then took down? It was an “update” video but now it’s gone. Did anyone get to watch it before it got taken down

Update : never mind! It’s a live video !!!
    Attached Image
    8739830A-931B-4711-8FA0-D6AE8DCD6E7C

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the younger kids would like AWANA.
    Look into it Tom. It's free.

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (tinacarpool @ 18/1/2021, 20:52) 
    Does anyone know what the video was about that Tom just uploaded and then took down? It was an “update” video but now it’s gone. Did anyone get to watch it before it got taken down

Update : never mind! It’s a live video !!!

I just watched 1/2 of it & that was all I could handle at one time. Lots of big exaggerated sighs & whoa is me. He mentioned walking around his lonely house with no one to talk to. Huh? No one to talk to? He also talked about Claudia having a cavity & requiring a crown. Her pain was so bad she had to be taken to the dentist a couple days early, poor little girl was so neglected it became urgent. Now she (& probably all the kids) will probably have a fear of dentists their entires lives when brushing & flossing at home & routine cleanings could’ve possibly made dental visits fairly simple. If he takes them to the same dentist, hopefully the dentist puts the big picture together that these children’s dental care is being neglected & has a serious talk with him. Although Tom knows everything & probably believes he is more educated on dental hygiene than the dentist. He also talked about Sophias birthday party & about Andreas menu cards that were “his idea”. And he talked about a bunch of other nonsense before I had to shut it off. I’ll watch the rest later or just read everyones comments here. He is so phony & fake!

1229 replies since 17/1/2021, 04:59   156956 views