« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to BarefootNightmares for the title!

2.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Whoa cool! But she'll be mad. It's the internet's leading anesthesiologist. :snickering:

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She must have zero self confidence if she feels the need to add that she's a doctor to everything

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That’s all she has going for her. Her channel intro claims she makes all this riveting content and she is essentially a mommy/vlog channel when you get right down to it. She should have stuck as a luxury channel. It was what she was passionate about.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilac @ 1/19/2021, 02:38 PM) 
    That’s all she has going for her. Her channel intro claims she makes all this riveting content and she is essentially a mommy/vlog channel when you get right down to it. She should have stuck as a luxury channel. It was what she was passionate about.

and the tech reviews and unboxings. I agree.

Thank you the good title BarefootNightmares.

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I actually used to love her vlogs and more mundane content. I unsubbed when she started doing way too much clickbait and thirsty titles/thumbnails. She had a lot more class (or at least projected more class) when she was still a resident and had some humility.

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wonder how much of a pay increase the nanny will receive now that she will be also raising Bathroom Magazine number two. Krusty is so stingy and selfish unless it’s something for her, or something that benefits her. The nanny keeps Harper out of her hair so she probably pays her well since that benefits her. After the nanny is off duty in the evenings Krusty pawns Harper off on HB for bath time and bedtime duties. She is always annoyed when he’s at the hospital and can’t take over for the nanny. She probably keeps Harper up until he gets home. She’s the laziest person I’ve ever seen. It will be interesting to see how she handles having two children.

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 19/1/2021, 23:57) 
    I actually used to love her vlogs and more mundane content. I unsubbed when she started doing way too much clickbait and thirsty titles/thumbnails. She had a lot more class (or at least projected more class) when she was still a resident and had some humility.

Me too! She actually put thought and time into planning. Now I t’s almost an afterthought. Kind of sad.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If she were smart about her channel, she'd model it off the tried and true formula that Mama Doctor Jones uses--primarily doctor reaction vids. Something entertaining and informative is why people flock to MDJ's channel (not to mention her likeable, down to earth personality.)

10.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm not interested in her medical content at all. I just want to see what she buys because she's the height of ridiculousness

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is KB still on a candle shopping ban? If no, maybe she will buy these and unbox them and review them for her youtube channel.
    Screen_Shot_2021-01-21_at_12

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Are the scents of those Diptyque candles any different to the ones she has used already or are they just ordinary Roses, Baies etc. in fancy packaging?

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackpackPurse @ 1/21/2021, 02:46 PM) 
    Are the scents of those Diptyque candles any different to the ones she has used already or are they just ordinary Roses, Baies etc. in fancy packaging?

No, I don't so, this collection is just to celebrate the 60th year anniversary of Diptyque.

14.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chouquette @ 1/20/2021, 04:30 AM) 
    I wonder how much of a pay increase the nanny will receive now that she will be also raising Bathroom Magazine number two. Krusty is so stingy and selfish unless it’s something for her, or something that benefits her. The nanny keeps Harper out of her hair so she probably pays her well since that benefits her. After the nanny is off duty in the evenings Krusty pawns Harper off on HB for bath time and bedtime duties. She is always annoyed when he’s at the hospital and can’t take over for the nanny. She probably keeps Harper up until he gets home. She’s the laziest person I’ve ever seen. It will be interesting to see how she handles having two children.

I've always wonder what K does if the nanny calls in sick at the last minute. She and HB certainly must show up for their jobs.

Also, Harper goes to school but what does the nanny do then?

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onetime @ 21/1/2021, 23:01) 
    QUOTE (Chouquette @ 1/20/2021, 04:30 AM) 

I've always wonder what K does if the nanny calls in sick at the last minute. She and HB certainly must show up for their jobs.

Also, Harper goes to school but what does the nanny do then?

She’s obviously not cleaning or tidying the house.

901 replies since 19/1/2021, 17:13   80085 views