Dr. Karen Barely: Making Toast As An Anesthesiologist. Pt. 35

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The picture she posted of Harper with the baby looks odd. It looks like Harper is smashing the baby’s nose and the baby looks like she is crying. Is Harper in charge of the baby during the colicky hours?

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The IG fan post is messed-up imho. Seing her up with Madam Vice President and RBG was unfortunate.

Even though Mama Dr Jones is better than KB, there are still other women in medicine I'm sure that aren't just YouTubers.

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    How appalling! RBG is surely spinning in her grave to be mentioned alongside Krusty. Are we sure that's not an alternate account owned by Krusty?

BTW, Krusty- stop showing us all your fake ring. No one cares and it's tacky.

4.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Guess who ran out and purchased a generator....yup, she mentioned it in her video. Not a surprise at all, we knew she would! One of the favorites in her Amazon video is a towel. Krusty said the towel is so good she wishes she could shower every day, but with a newborn she doesn’t always have the time. She has time to film, shop online, shop for and schedule a generator installation, lay on the couch while Harper plays, take daily trips to escape....but can’t find a few minutes to take shower? Nice try, I call bullshit! :29:

5.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She comes on IG just to say “and so begins the witching hour”. Complaining again, but making sure she shows that dam ring again in the process. YaYa was most likely there all day working her ass off to take care of the kids. She probably cleaned, cooked, bathed the kids and played with Harper. She’s insufferable!
    Attached Image
    397CCE72-2B1B-4EDF-8D96-4B944B26286A

6.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm picturing Harper as their babysitter, and of course she's in a enormous sweater.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Krusty’saclown @ 9/3/2021, 00:32) 
    The picture she posted of Harper with the baby looks odd. It looks like Harper is smashing the baby’s nose and the baby looks like she is crying. Is Harper in charge of the baby during the colicky hours?

Why is Harper in focus, but the baby is out of focus and her hand is all smudgy?! Something looks way off.

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That ring is so insanely ugly
    A fool and her money are soon parted

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I agree that Juliet looks like she’s crying and KB should have taken her instead of letting Harper continue sticking her head in Juliets face.

10. Elfagoddess
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Juliet probably cries harder in KB’s arms :20130930101758-5e972761:

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That ring just screams "I am a possession and chattel of a rich and powerful man". No-one looks at a gaudy wedding ring and thinks "oh, she's so accomplished"...

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twopercentunlikedon @ 3/9/2021, 08:16 AM) 
    That ring just screams "I am a possession and chattel of a rich and powerful man". No-one looks at a gaudy wedding ring and thinks "oh, she's so accomplished"...

I like large jewelry pieces but I would be really scared to wear that out and about in the city of Houston because crime is going up right now and it's a safety risk IMO right now regardless if it's real or fake.

13.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She got a new Van Cleef bracelet to match her necklace ...$5200 on the website. The insane amounts of luxury spending she's done post baby is truly baffling.

14.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (girlboss @ 9/3/2021, 19:32) 
    She got a new Van Cleef bracelet to match her necklace ...$5200 on the website. The insane amounts of luxury spending she's done post baby is truly baffling.

I think she is trying to overcompensate for her post baby body. You can tell she is really uncomfortable with how she looks. I

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bougie214 @ 9/3/2021, 19:10) 
    QUOTE (Twopercentunlikedon @ 3/9/2021, 08:16 AM) 

I like large jewelry pieces but I would be really scared to wear that out and about in the city of Houston because crime is going up right now and it's a safety risk IMO right now regardless if it's real or fake.

On top of that she’s instagramming where she is in real time. That’s honestly so incredibly stupid. Considering she’s wearing such expensive pieces.

901 replies since 19/1/2021, 17:13   80085 views