Status
    Anonymous
    Requested :)

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thank you!! Anyone else baffled by this woman? Theres something so off about the way she makes money!!

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve been so curious how they have so much money floating around. I think he is a trust fund kid maybe?

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve been watching videos by Kiki Chanel that uncover the scams behind MLMs and Beach Body. It’s all very interesting and disturbing. I feel like I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole with all of it. The coaches and in-lines are so rude, degrading and despicable to the people under them. I know Angie is a Beach Body Coach. I’m just waiting to see her pop-up in one of these undercover videos someday.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pumpkin Spice @ 26/1/2021, 02:25) 
    I’ve been watching videos by Kiki Chanel that uncover the scams behind MLMs and Beach Body. It’s all very interesting and disturbing. I feel like I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole with all of it. The coaches and in-lines are so rude, degrading and despicable to the people under them. I know Angie is a Beach Body Coach. I’m just waiting to see her pop-up in one of these undercover videos someday.

Yes I watch those too! And Angie is always very vague about what their business is actually is. I get toxic positivity vibes from her super strongly too.... she NEVER struggles or has a bad day or isn’t “obsessed” with something. I can only imagine what those team meeting calls look like. 🤦🏼‍♀️

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I dont have any issues with her but I do not understand how she makes her money. The Disney house they are buying cost a minimum of 2 million.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes I agree I don’t really have an issue with her personally other than I feel she’s not always relatable and/or honest about her business. Is she that rich on selling “the dream” of being a “boss” as so many MLMs do? Is it from youtube? I just find her videos to be way too vague to be useful. ( Maybe she shares more with her MLM recruits? I only follow her on YouTube.)

Or maybe it’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’ve watched her for years and as of late I’m just not buying it for some reason.

8.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I enjoy her videos and she and her husband seem like decent people. Plus she loves Disney like I do. I really don't want her to be exposed as a terrible person, I'll be so disappointed. Of course she'd seem slightly more relatable if she ever felt like not working out once in her life. She 'moves' every single day. Aren't rest days healthy? Anyway I'm fascinated by her decorating and the Disney house.

I'm guessing their money comes from being one of the top BB teams year after year. They must have enough coaches on their team and for long enough that they're raking it in. But I also get the feeling they both come from families with money.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (marieandme @ 5/2/2021, 05:18) 
    I enjoy her videos and she and her husband seem like decent people. Plus she loves Disney like I do. I really don't want her to be exposed as a terrible person, I'll be so disappointed. Of course she'd seem slightly more relatable if she ever felt like not working out once in her life. She 'moves' every single day. Aren't rest days healthy? Anyway I'm fascinated by her decorating and the Disney house.

I'm guessing their money comes from being one of the top BB teams year after year. They must have enough coaches on their team and for long enough that they're raking it in. But I also get the feeling they both come from families with money.

I hope that she IS a decent person because she definitely likes to portray that she’s a team player and all that. One of her recruits commented here and said she’s nice so hopefully that’s the case. I guess it’s so hard to trust on YouTube these days because so many of these so called “influencers” turn out to be narcissist psychos lol. She does seem like a good wife (and dog mom) though I’ll give her that! I’m just not too keen on the whole always overly happy never have a bad day vibe. That’s just not reality to me and so many people who portray that online always wind up having mega skeletons in their closets. I’m not opposed to positivity- I realize how this makes me sound lol. I just feel it’s intense with her and I’m not always sure it’s genuine if that makes sense. Feels unrelatable to me that’s all. Guess I am in the minority on this one!

10.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I agree with you, no one is always so positive 100 percent of the time. So she must have not so hot days but hide them well or maybe not even admit it to herself and just plow through.
    Intense is a good word for a couple different areas of her life. Like all the things she says she's obsessed with. It's like 10 new things per week she's obsessing over. :rolleyes: That's a little much.
    Thinking about her dog- they plan to leave him in Canada with the trainer for weeks at a time and repeatedly when they go to the Disney house. I find that really sad. But I do think she loves him and takes good care of him overall.
    And another random thought (I'm on a roll) is that I can't imagine how she keeps fitting more seasonal decorating stuff into that house. I admit I have way too much stuff myself. But I have a full sized basement for storage. She has like one closet and a garage and I'm baffled and impressed by the amount of stuff she can successfully stash away.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (marieandme @ 8/2/2021, 06:06) 
    I agree with you, no one is always so positive 100 percent of the time. So she must have not so hot days but hide them well or maybe not even admit it to herself and just plow through.
    Intense is a good word for a couple different areas of her life. Like all the things she says she's obsessed with. It's like 10 new things per week she's obsessing over. :rolleyes: That's a little much.
    Thinking about her dog- they plan to leave him in Canada with the trainer for weeks at a time and repeatedly when they go to the Disney house. I find that really sad. But I do think she loves him and takes good care of him overall.
    And another random thought (I'm on a roll) is that I can't imagine how she keeps fitting more seasonal decorating stuff into that house. I admit I have way too much stuff myself. But I have a full sized basement for storage. She has like one closet and a garage and I'm baffled and impressed by the amount of stuff she can successfully stash away.

Yes I know her husband is super supportive but at some point he must get annoyed with the sheer amount of crap she buys lol. For someone with so much money there is way too much homegoods junk in that house 🤣. Just my opinion .... bless her if it makes her happy though. Who am I to judge lol.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I know this is an old-ish thread, but I thought I would drop some info in if no one minds.

QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 1/26/2021, 03:17 AM)
    I’ve been so curious how they have so much money floating around. I think he is a trust fund kid maybe?

QUOTE (marieandme @ 2/5/2021, 06:18 AM) 

Regarding their finances, Jean-Louis and Collette Bellemare are Andre's parents. They are the founders of Farm Boy grocery stores in the lower Ontario region. Andre worked for his parents' company as a manager, etc. Angie references this a bit when she says things along the lines of "retiring Andre from his corporate job." Farm Boy is a highly valued company and was recently acquired by Sobey's for nearly CAD$800 million. I believe that was in 2018. Angie's parents are an engineer and a self-employed paralegal so both Angie and Andre come from entrepreneurial families. While Angie does seem to make a considerable amount of money from BB and she has been one of the top coaches for several years in the Canadian market of the company, it didn't necessarily create the lifestyle they have; mostly it just facilitated and enhanced it.

Regarding her positivity/sunshine personality, I do feel like that is genuinely how she is on a good day and that maybe she just doesn't show the bad days because it doesn't reflect the brand she is selling. I do feel like she is trying hard to create a brand, but her creation of it does feel a bit chaotic and not focused or linear sometimes. I feel like a lot of the lifestyle she portrays is curated in a sense; even though it definitely feels on the fly a lot. (Even her planning systems feel disorganized.) I feel like as soon as the camera is turned off, she's probably rushing around to get a video edited/uploaded or to create the next bit of her branding. She definitely comes across to me as if she might have too many irons in the fire, or be a reactive, disorganized personality. Which if that's the case, she's still maintaining decent productivity so that's great.

And finally regarding the buying, I don't like to watch those videos. Especially the hauls. They majorly overwhelm me and I also just don't have the same tastes as her when it comes to seasonal decor so it's not relevant to me.

Honestly, my biggest annoyance with Angie is that she will reference a million things in her videos and says she will "link below", but hardly links a single item. Instead she links to her liketoknow.it page which she rarely updates with her recommendations. The items on her liketoknow.it page are usually not things I've heard her mention on her youtube. So I find that weird.

Anyways, on another note, I thought I would leave this nugget of information here that I came across. I'm not sure if the girl is referring to Angie or the coach directly above her, but it is from 2016 and Angie was still growing her coaching mlm then and was likely the coach the girl is meaning. I genuinely hope it isn't true, but I've seen random comments like this floating around the web regarding her:

I seriously want to cry! I'm a beachbody coach and in May it will be 1 year. I feel like the passion I was starting to have for fitness and health had slowly decreased. This team I'm part of called Uproar with this lady Angie Bellemare is an awesome team but the leader is pretty much a mean girl. I fell into depression shortly after joining, she basically always threw indirect comments at me and would ignore and continues to ignore my messages. I make her no money so basically I am nothing and unworthy of her even replying a 'k' . I want to quit and I have wanted to since the 1 months after I joined but I kept thinking I don't want to quit and miss out on something fantastic. But I've been living with these two conflicting feeling for almost a year now. I Don't know what to do. Thank you for your post. I just feel so alone. And I'm not in a depression anymore but I recently started interacting with the team again and starting to feel like a loser again. And of course like I said this almost millionaire leader is a total bitch. I'm sorry but there I said it. She'll act so nice to other girls that are making big bucks just the way she acted with me when I first joined but she changed as soon as I started questioning things and didn't hit any huge sales or recruit people. I feel miserable but also don't want to quit and wonder what if.... I'm so confused. I love your blog. Anybody with some words to help me figure out my way would be greatly helpful. Xo

That was a comment from this post:

SweetToothSweetLife blog: I'm no longer a Beachbody coach
    (it won't let me insert this as a URL)

All in all, I'm slightly distrustful of her, but I do enjoy occasional bits of her content. I just take it with a grain of salt.

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whaaat, he's the Farm Boy heir?? Great tidbit!

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That is great info! I'm surprised Andre wanted to leave the family business to be a Beach Body coach! That's weird to me.

15.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Utah log prison placing dead ravens under all the mattresses.

Status
    I’m sure he’s set for life which allows him to focus on things he enjoys, aka exercising. That explains a lot. No wonder she’s so damn happy all the time. She doesn’t/shouldn’t have a care in the world. When you have money, it’s easier to make more. That Disney house is a drop in the bucket for them. It all makes sense now. Thanks for that info.

1234 replies since 23/1/2021, 21:32   275123 views