Angie Bellemare

« Older   Newer »

1. DementedKuchiKopi13
        +1   Like  

User deleted

First time poster!!!

She weirds me the hell out for some reason she gives me culty vibes. I absolutely hate how they're not taking Carl with them to Florida thatis downright not okay. I also hate the backyard at the Florida House is completely taken up by the pool because that's not much of a backyard at all.

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another strange thing I have noticed, does she ever do or go anywhere alone? I don't think she drives. Wonder why not? She mentioned #LittleMandre dropped her off and picked her up from the hair salon. Um, I drive myself to the salon. Does he not let her drive his car? When she posts videos of her shopping he is always with her. Um, I do shop with my husband sometimes, but more often shop alone. Does she not meet girl friends for brunch, drinks, outings? Does she have any friends, I don't count the ones that shill her MLM crap. They are only friends because they make her money. Can she not be alone for some reason? Interesting...

#FREE CARL #ANGIEAHOLE #LITTLEMANDRE

3.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aubrey @ 8/8/2021, 06:01 PM) 
    Another strange thing I have noticed, does she ever do or go anywhere alone? I don't think she drives. Wonder why not? She mentioned #LittleMandre dropped her off and picked her up from the hair salon. Um, I drive myself to the salon. Does he not let her drive his car? When she posts videos of her shopping he is always with her. Um, I do shop with my husband sometimes, but more often shop alone. Does she not meet girl friends for brunch, drinks, outings? Does she have any friends, I don't count the ones that shill her MLM crap. They are only friends because they make her money. Can she not be alone for some reason? Interesting...

Yes I find that weird. She admits he hates shopping ,so go by yourself.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status

she doesnt drive at all, i remember her saying she never learned

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rapa @ 9/8/2021, 00:27) 

she doesnt drive at all, i remember her saying she never learned

Ugh she’s really just a child in an adult body. This confirms it lol

QUOTE (DementedKuchiKopi13 @ 7/8/2021, 22:07) 
    First time poster!!!

She weirds me the hell out for some reason she gives me culty vibes. I absolutely hate how they're not taking Carl with them to Florida thatis downright not okay. I also hate the backyard at the Florida House is completely taken up by the pool because that's not much of a backyard at all.

She’s definitely culty…. If you don’t kiss her ass, you’re a hater who’s life she doesn’t want lol

6.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Uh oh, now she's going to be selling EPIC CUPPIES!!!! Who buys this sh*t?!?!?!

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She seems exhausting as a wife

Also observation…
    If you take the business out of that marriage there is no relationship there

#relationshipgoalsnot

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Isecretlycopyher @ 12/8/2021, 13:32) 
    She seems exhausting as a wife

Also observation…
    If you take the business out of that marriage there is no relationship there

#relationshipgoalsnot

Yes I’ve noticed that too. They act like coworkers not husband and wife. More on her side I think. He seems like a decently thoughtful husband.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    her clothing line looks like stuff they would sell at Justice, she looks like an overgrown toddler

10.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who buys her over priced, tacky, cheap looking sh*t??!?! That "spirit jersey" is 50 bucks?!? UH Angie, no thanks, I'll spend a few bucks more and get a high quality, authentic, Disney jersey. Just another way to milk money out of her brain dead followers.

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ok I sort of want to like her merch. I don't mind if she makes cutesy stuff. But nothing's actually that cute, it just doesn't look great or creative for someone who is apparently so creative. And now that I've checked the prices I'm really surprised. Yes that "spirit jersey" is $50! And the mugs are $20 and the tumblers are $30- they cost more than Starbucks tumblers! Wooooooow. And really you've got to be kidding me with those "designs". I use that term loosely because there's barely any design to things, just terrible fonts. I'm thinking Halloween merch is in the works.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I like her. She’s Jen with a work ethic and more money. I don’t understand why they do the MLM stuff when they are obviously clearly capable of running and funding their own app and product lines.

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So I'm watching her Fall YouTube video and a few things

1. They are flying out to Disney? Um, the border into the US is closed for non-essential travel isn't it? Um, oh and your birthday at Disney is NOT essential travel. Also, isn't she hosting a party for all her coaches too? Hmmmmmm......Florida is the worst in the US right now for Covid cases

2. She made a point to mention that her hot tub is NOT a hot tub, but a POOL. Wonder if she reads here since someone has mentioned it being a hot tub. Hi Angie!!! lol

3. Her voice? Is she medicated in this video? She is so subdued and not her over the top, manic self.

4. Complaining about construction taking over a year? Um bitch, the world is in a pandemic. It's not about getting your HOT TUB put in.

5. Her next door neighbors are now "our parents"?!?!?!?!? Um, LittleMandres? I heard that they had to sell the lot their old, real pool was on in order to fund the Disney house. Did LittleMandre's parents buy it?

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, and how annoyed was LittleMandre when she was wanting all of the Halloween bins brought in. Earlier when they were eating McDonalds, YUM, and she corrected him when he asked if that was all she was going to do that day? I was cringing. Poor guy! Get a spine!!!!

She really emasculates her husband. Angie, I know you don't know big words so here is the definition: (of a man) deprive of his make role or identity; make weaker or less effective.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How old is she for crying out loud? She acts likes she’s 12. What a spoiled brat! So much crap and waste of money. I really think there is something wrong with her.
    She’s got to get those boobs and booty shots in every vlog and thumbnail doesn’t she? It’s so obvious.🙄

1234 replies since 23/1/2021, 21:32   275123 views