Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Requested

2. Oh my goodness!
        +3   Like  

User deleted

This girl is a wanna be u tube star! Her idol is Chickens by the Lake...lol! Basically she sits in the morning with her usual cup of coffee in a different mug every morning watching the squirrels. Then she complains all day about having to do virtual learning with her 2 undisciplined boys. Although she is a stay at home mom with a stay at home dad she complains of too much to do! Her shopping addiction during the pandemic is troubling and as she says grocery shopping is a workout....boo hoo! Like Chickens by the Lake she feels the need to film herself eating all the time...so annoying!

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She shops all the time despite the lockdown order.

4. Oh my goodness!
        +1   Like  

User deleted

For food I can understand having to go shop for but all the Valentines shit and other Dollar Store Crap is unacceptable! She should save the money and buy a new stove...disgustingly filthy!

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :sick: :P Another stuffy nosed Michele heeheee :29: with a goofy laugh

6. Oh my goodness!
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Yes and she also cannot say words properly. Breakfast is brefkas. Sidetracked is sidetrackted. Lazy as Michele and also should not eat in front of the camera. The kids are always interrupting and grabbing food off of her plate. The boys seem to eat on the couch and she showed one time the pile of crap she cleaned out of the cushions and under the furniture. She should stay out of the stores and clean that house...again like Chicken Lady!..ugh...

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I had to go see what everyone was talking about.....oh hell the nasal voice.......wtf? Is she’s Related to chickens by the lake.....haha omg

8. Oh my goodness!
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Must be something in the town's water...lol! Notice how she has her chips and dip and crunching as she talks? I cannot understand those two feeling the need to fill their fat faces while they talk.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oh my goodness! @ 3/2/2021, 01:46) 
    This girl is a wanna be u tube star! Her idol is Chickens by the Lake...lol! Basically she sits in the morning with her usual cup of coffee in a different mug every morning watching the squirrels. Then she complains all day about having to do virtual learning with her 2 undisciplined boys. Although she is a stay at home mom with a stay at home dad she complains of too much to do! Her shopping addiction during the pandemic is troubling and as she says grocery shopping is a workout....boo hoo! Like Chickens by the Lake she feels the need to film herself eating all the time...so annoying!

Her idol is Michele? That's setting the bar quite low

I'll have to check her out

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think that Stephanie and her husband both have some sort of intellectual disability. She talked about being in the special class in school. I think that is why neither of them work. They have a reselling business but I imagine they are getting some sort of disability pension. Between Stephanie and her husband I think she is the higher functioning one.

I think she does have a legit speech problem (as do the boys). She is getting speech therapy for the boys so at least she is getting them help (unlike Michele who pulled Nate out of school when he struggled).

I was quite turned off when Stephanie did do a video rant when she was called out in the comments about shopping so much during a pandemic and said she was blocking those people (so maybe not super open to constructive criticism).

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This one seems like she has mental health issues and could be developmentally delayed.

12. Oh my goodness!
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I agree. There has to be an issue of some sort for her to be a friend of Chicken Lady!

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm barely 6 minutes in and OMG she's so much more like Michelle than I thought. Same mouth/teeth. Same useless verbal diarrhea. Same moronic breathy laugh after every other sentence. Next she'll be enthusiastically saying "Yeahhh!" with dead eyes like Michelle.

Like, I'm wondering if Stephanie is a baby she had too young and put up for adoption. So weird.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hang on, do they like in a trailer or is that just a really small kitchen?

15. Oh my goodness!
        +1   Like  

User deleted

She seems to sit by the window watching the squirrels? Every morning but with a different mug...lol!

She very well could be an offspring of Chicken Lady! Same body and intellect!

620 replies since 3/2/2021, 01:35   37801 views