Coffee with Stephanie/Eranati Adventures

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The similarities are uncanny. She spends at least $90 at the dollar store when she goes. WTF!! Yeah, Canadian is higher priced but not that much. And of course half her haul is junk food. Her kids are always hungry because she never feeds them anything genuinely nutritious.

Also, she needs to pick up wax strips at dollarama. She has a fairly obvious moustache.

2. Oh my goodness!
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Her area is still in lockdown and only supposed to go out to shop for essentials. Is she not smart enough to realize plastic crap and chips (which she surely does not need as she should be on a diet) are not essential needs! Yes...her and Chicken Lady are both clueless. Sad thing is they will not get Covid but will pass it on to someone who follows the rules. She annoys the crap out of me for sure!

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RogerSterling @ 4/2/2021, 20:11) 
    Hang on, do they like in a trailer or is that just a really small kitchen?

Really small kitchen. They live in a pretty old 2 story house. I think the kitchen is an old addition.

4. Oh my goodness!
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Blah...blah...blah! Today's video took up so many wasted minutes I will never get back..lol! First of all her couple cups of coffee consist of flavored creamer plus a few spoons of sugar...yikes..holy calories! Her usual morning speech is getting very old and WOW 734 friends! She uses that term very loosely. She states after being out of breathe that filling the bird feeders is a workout...really? What will her content be now the schools are open? I think she may be teaching the boys that if you don't want to pay attention on school work that it is ok...day over! She jokes about not caring about school issues. So unresponsible and sad!

5. Oh my goodness!
        +2   Like  

User deleted

That frickin blue chair outside that has been knocked over forever...I wish I could reach thru the screen and pick it up! That would take 1 second! She is always complaining about schooling! How would she manage if she worked or was a single parent! Tired of hearing her repeat herself all time and the coffee, birds,squirrels,coffee and eating in front of the camera has gotten so old! She may want to brush her hair in the morning and if I had a nickel for everytime she touches her hair and glasses I would be well off! Also at her age she should learn to say BREAKFAST properly..ugh!!

6. Oh my goodness!
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Surprise! You would think that Covid has disappeared! She is back shopping all the stores again and touching everything along the way. I am convinced the water in her town is bad considering Chicken Lady By the Lake and her are both one and the same. Selfish and buys whatever....poor diets and messy houses!

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is such an idiot, I feel like I'm losing brain cells watching her. All I can do is be grateful she doesn't home school her kids like Michelle allegedly did.

She had a little spiel in a recent video about how dumb/ridiculous a random stranger was because they were still wearing their mask while getting into and driving their car after being in a crowded shop. What's wrong with that? Has she even considered that some people try not to be the polyps on society's anus and feel it's easier to continually wear their mask as a caution until they're at home? That they may have people at home that are incredibly vulnerable and so they don't want to take the chance? She basically took offence to a random person wearing their mask while getting in their car as if the person said to her "you took your mask off to drive? well i'm not going to so I'm better than you". 1. Just... what.... the fuck 2. They are better than you because they don't see the task of possibly saving a person's life to be a CHORE 3. She probably hates masks because she's a mouth breather. Both figuratively and literally.

She had literally no actual argument against it, she was just like "Uhm... *moronic giggle exhale*Woow, okayy. That's... That's strange... Why would they.... You should just like... know... that like, yeah, you don't needa wear your mask, uhm, when you're not... y'know... in a store *moronic giggle exhale* so like yeaaah". Was she dropped on her head as a baby? She gets excited enough about a pineapple printed coffee mug from the dollar shop that she put it in her daily vlog title. Because everyone is gonna see Stephanie got a new mug for $1 and piss themselves with excitement.

And she wonders why her channel isn't growing....

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't watch many of her videos. I did watch the one with the mask "story". She is literally sitting in her car talking to herself and she is laughing at someone wearing a mask? :snickering:

9. Oh my goodness!
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Just like Michele the Chicken Lady...she can do no wrong and also loves to complain about others. Maybe she needs more "Brefkas"? She also keeps stating what a workout grocery shopping is. My goodness girl maybe lose 100 lbs. And things will not be such an effort! Common sense!

10. Oh my goodness!
        +3   Like  

User deleted

So today she is ranting obout the shutdown. Well guess what Stephanie...the government you are bitching about is trying to keep all of us as healthy as they know how! What would you suggest they try? Maybe the only way people like her will understand the seriousness of this pandemic would be if they lost someone to it! Also she is complaining her kids :29: cannot go shopping with her....seriously? Well you know what...we are all in this together so stop bitching and do your part.

Yesterday she was so hard up for content she felt the need to show us the laundry and bathroom cleaning routine. Good grief...

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I unsubbed a few weeks ago after watching one of her hauls where she repeatedly called hand sanitizer "han tizer" and showed us the amount of chocolate and unhealthy snacks she got for not just easter but just to have around. The amount of junk she feeds her kids is astounding.

I feel dumb after watching her.

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I only periodically check in to see if her channel has improved at all and no it never does. :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Well...well...well! SURPRISE! She now has a P.O. Box just like her friends "Chickens By The Lake" and "Plus Size in Canada"! All 3 obnoxious obese boring stay at home mom's from Canada! :smoking-smiley-face:

As she states...but you don't have to send me anything..wink...wink! What a joke! If you want something get out and work for it! Set an example for your kids for goodness sake! :lazy-good-for-nothing:

As she states...but you don't have to send me anything..wink...wink! What a joke! If you want something get out and work for it! Set an example for your kids for goodness sake! :lazy-good-for-nothing:

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yesterday she had a big rant about having to supervise her kids while they did they their online learning. She mentioned that she already went to school and "put in her time". Is she for real? Neither her or her husband even have jobs. She is in an ideal position. I feel bad for the working parents who are struggling to find childcare or have to stop working because in-person school is cancelled. Stephanie says she sees everyone's side of things, but she really doesn't. All she sees is her side of things and God forbid her children inconvenience her. She's not the smartest tool in the shed, wouldn't hurt her to put a little more time in with the books. :smoking-smiley-face:

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I commented 1 time when she was complaining about the online schooling. I said I feel bad for the single parents and the working ones who now have to do schooling. I also told her she should not complain about it since there are moms and dads out there who have lost children and they would give anything to be able to do so! I was blocked!! About the P.O. Box it was just a matter of time since that is what usually happens after they become a "Utuber". I wonder what her neighbours think when everytime she is outside she has the frickin' camera in her hand?..

620 replies since 3/2/2021, 01:35   37799 views