Coffee with Stephanie/Eranati Adventures

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She gets the idea that "trolls" are jealous of her from Me-Me-Me-Michele. Yes Stephanie is certainly going down the wrong roads with her channel! She may be talking about the comment I read which of course was quickly removed stating she should boycott Costco before she goes homeless as her bill was about $500 ... most of it junk food. The adults in that household certainly do not need all those empty calories and her kids are learning horribly unhealthy eating habits. :mfr_omg:

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Could someone please explain to me her need to always eat so close to the camera? Talking with her mouth full and just seeing how much she eats is not nice to watch! That stovetop is disgustingly filthy...gross! All that money wasted on junk food and garbage hauls from the Dollarama could buy a new one in no time! Also I have noticed her husband does not seem to pull his weight around that household at all. Her love of SpongeBob and all those juvenile shirts she wears makes me question her intelligence and maturity. She seriously needs to find some new content if she wants to grow her channel as those damn bird feeders, excessive eating and always complaining about something or other gets too boring to watch. Same shit....different day! :sorry_smiley:

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think that both her and her husband have some sort of intellectual disability so that could explain their fascination with childish things. She cannot stop complaining about having to assist her children with online schooling. She ended up letting them skip a day, it was still the first week! She complained that her son's assignment of having to write directions/draw a map to school. I wonder if the assignments are actually too challenging for her and that is why she doesn't like to help them.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So today she was complaining about all the thumbs down she has been getting on her videos. She says she does not care but mentions the fact anyway. In the comments someone told her not to worry about the negative people. Stephanie responds back that we are miserable? No...not miserable just unimpressed with her videos.

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I guess making hot chocolate every morning now is her new content. She is sadly becoming another Chickens by the Lake...eating in front of the camera..unhealthy diet and no exercise. ..obesity! Her annoying evil laugh after almost sentence is so annoying as well as constantly stroking her morning hair. And what about an adult couple decorating their bedroom in a Disney theme? She has been talking about painting that bedroom for months now. She is also becoming another Plus size in Canada in the way she wants so hard to be a comedian(fail). She keeps mentioning about her upcoming birthday (she now has a P.O. Box as she wanted everyone to know) just like Chicken Lady and Plus Size. Gimme...gimme! Again Ontario is in lockdown but where does she go? Dollarama of course touching things as she roams around making her filler content! Why she felt the need to share her alcohol purchases is beyond me. Again copying Plus Size. She is becoming unwatchable! :sorry_smiley:

6.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    OMG it's dahlia, not Delilah!

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can you believe how many times she pronounced that simple word wrong? She is so frinking' annoying! And her eating on camera is disgusting. Between her speech and talking while filling her face I have to wonder if her and Chicken Bitch are related. They live in the same town...They both bitch like they are so inconvenienced by Covid! Keep on shopping for your junk food and we will never get out of lockdown. Those boys seem free to grab any of the crappy food they want and the amount of takeout is crazy. She should get off her fat ass and weed that "garden" before she plants her "Delilahs" lol! :10:

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oh My Goodness @ 8/5/2021, 16:04) 
    And her eating on camera is disgusting.

The mmmmm noises she makes when she's eating, Yuck! I feel like I know how she sounds in in the bedroom :nervous:

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Let's just say I am shocked by the amt of shopping I am seeing on this channel, chickens by the lake, plus size in Canada. We have a lg family have not shopped this much. It's called being organized. We do big shopping 2x a month and sometimes do fresh food during the week but not always. Many a time we just go without when something runs out. We have all survived! Haha But we may make a banana, milk or produce run in between BUT never as much as I see these channels do. And we are healthy and well fed and our immediate desire for a certain food goes away after you wait a couple of days. Haha. When lock downs happened we never had to change anything! I guess it's called controlling yourself. Self control is something these ladies need to learn.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 8/5/2021, 21:09) 
    Let's just say I am shocked by the amt of shopping I am seeing on this channel, chickens by the lake, plus size in Canada. .... When lock downs happened we never had to change anything! I guess it's called controlling yourself. Self control is something these ladies need to learn.

I do not know how they all afford to shop so much. We have been shopping every 2 weeks with a milk run in the middle. I only go to one store so if they do not have what we need we do without. I am surprised by the amount of candy, chips and junk they buy. Stephanie was absolutely giddy over the candy she bought at the dollar store yesterday, could not stop saying how exited she was about the water flavouring she bought. :rolleyes:

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I find her to be very immature in many ways! It is almost like she has to keep up with Plus Size in Canada as far as shopping goes. All the wasted money spent on candy and treats should add up soon to replace a vehicle which may be needed soon as theirs looks quite old..or a few home repairs? Both parents seem to be lacking in a lot of areas. No reason in my mind why the two of them could not clean up that little yard....it is overrun with weeds and that front garden area is a mess with that fabric all exposed and mulch all over the sidewalk. I would not be showing all that on camera. When I see that I see lazy. It is called Pride of Ownership or I like to call it EXERCISE!

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I have not checked into her channel for a while....still complaining about the school situation in Ontario and criticizing the government like it is their fault she cannot go thrifting or shop the whole Dollarama store. Can she not be lucky that is all she has to bitch about? She jokes in the comment section with like minded nimwits about not staying home and how the government is all about control. She looks at the pandemic as a huge inconvenience in her life and the rules a joke! I have no respect at all for her as well as her commentor Monika. By the way Stephanie. ..please chew and swallow your food before you speak. Not sure why you cannot eat before or after your boring "coffee chats"

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Canada has lifted their shopping restrictions and you would think these ladies are crazed....I guess maybe a shopping addiction? They act so immature, joy shopping for silly items. Really. :agace: Also Stephanie is copying Plus Size as she is starting to film herself in a Walt Disney tees. And craze buying all the figurines and 'junk' from Walt Disney. I started out kind of liking her in a simple way but now she is quickly catching on to the 'trends". Because of this I hope these kind of channels stay small and teach them a lesson. The original and well done big channels have put time and effort into making their own mark. They are enjoyable to watch. Well they are a good soap opera :snickering: :1485540604:

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yep, totally thought she was copying Miranda with the Disney craziness. She even has a similar purse to Miranda.

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes I agree with the copy thing! I guess she has nothing of her own going on to use as content? Now she thinks she is a movie critic as well as a book critic. She is reading about Johnny Cash now and tries so hard to read aloud some of the book. She has a difficult time pronouncing common words....why put that in her videos? Another thing she has been doing which is so annoying is her eating in front of the camera while talking...Why? She sure has copied alot from Chicken Lady and Plus Size. :smoking-smiley-face:

620 replies since 3/2/2021, 01:35   37803 views