Coffee with Stephanie/Eranati Adventures

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She talked alot about nothing. Wonder what's up with the Reno taking so long.
    She talked about people insulting her and how it doesn't bother her. Well that's sad because she is foolish to not want to improve or take constructive criticism. Daft.... :eyeroll:

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 21/2/2024, 21:49) 
    She talked about people insulting her and how it doesn't bother her.

Given the way she reacts to any sort of criticism shows it really bothers her.
    It truly makes me sad.
    What is going to happen to these boys when they are adults?

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    CanadianGirl yes, those boys are not being taught any social skills. And she is letting it bother her to mention it on her channel. I know a channel that just says thank you or ok to unpleasant comments. You have to be cool as a cucumber and let it slide off your back. Half the channels put there shouldn't have a channel as they get ' bottom hurt's so fast. Stephanie included. Her only goals in life are to watch reruns and movies and eat. Her boys are being taught this message. They don't act like normal boys that play, scooter, bike of kick a ball around. Nothing. I guess they did sled at least one time this winter. Oh well..... :dunno:

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh my....thier thrift shop video for Posh Mart and eBay. :eyeroll: They sure put time and money in that silly past time that does nothing to get them forward. What a waste of time instead of working jobs or cleaning. They are two teeny bompers just wasting time 'PLAYING' parents and housekeeping. They are just PLAYING at being a family. No common sense. :eyeroll:

But those two boys aren't make believe dolls. They will have a grey future with no skills those parents can teach them.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Latest video, her grocery haul…nothing but junk. She gets so darn giddy over food. She starts off with losing her quarter and it’s always her “never a dull moment” in her life. Stephanie….its a quarter! Most people are dealing with actual life problems. But, she is Stephanie Simpleton, that’s her brand. What a life….no responsibilities, getting excited over junk food (….that must be the only thing she gets excited for if you catch my drift), looking like a slob. To end on a positive, at least she’s not 300 pds eating the way she does.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bathwater @ 12/3/2024, 05:22) 
    ...To end on a positive, at least she’s not 300 pds eating the way she does.

Not yet, but probably in her future. :smoking-smiley-face:

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bathwater @ 12/3/2024, 20:22) 
    Latest video, her grocery haul…nothing but junk. She gets so darn giddy over food. She starts off with losing her quarter and it’s always her “never a dull moment” in her life. Stephanie….its a quarter! Most people are dealing with actual life problems. But, she is Stephanie Simpleton, that’s her brand. What a life….no responsibilities, getting excited over junk food (….that must be the only thing she gets excited for if you catch my drift), looking like a slob. To end on a positive, at least she’s not 300 pds eating the way she does.

She's only 20lbs away from it imo

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Just imagine life being about eating junk food. Potato chips being your spice in life. Not much there. Being upset because they changed Walmart around. Gee Stephanie they did it just to piss you off. I mean come on....normal people go on with life and get adjusted to change. So little to see from her. No content. :eyeroll:

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She lost her quarter and Walmart rearranged the store just to make her mad. Ugh!

How can someone be so disillusioned.

Stephanie Simpleton is perfect for her.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She does not churn out the videos like she use too and she is a snooze fest when she does. The house is still a mess and dirty. The latest video she starts out by making herself a ham and pineapple sandwich, she decided to fry it. OMG the pan she used! The non-stick coating was completely gone from the bottom. Her pots, pans and baking dishes are distrusting! This woman has got to be the laziest thing, no job, half-baked parenting, she has nothing but time on her hands. What does she do with that time, only stuff she wants to do which is watching ancient tv shows and movies, reading crappy books and stuffing her face with candy and coffee loaded with sugar and creamer. She is one of those people who don’t care what they look like or what their home looks like….eh, I have come across a few of them, not for me. I love a clean and organized house. I would not walk out my house mismatched and in clothing that is 2 sizes too small.

Part of me likes her compared to the likes of Linda, Chickens by the lake and the former Lettuce eat lady. I do believe she is not playing with a full deck, so I will cut her some slack, she is like the “dumb friend” but I don’t think she is disabled. Her problem is she’s just a slob who married a spoiled brat who doesn’t like to work and that isolation from other people and staying locked up in your house and never leaving your podunk town while family supports you has made her into what she is. Her parents and sisters don’t live like she does and are apparently too polite to say anything to her about her home or appearance.

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yes Bathwater you are back. I knew it was a matter of time and we would visit here again. Yes, she has backed off if her daily boring videos. I only watch her here and there now. I really am waiting for the upstairs reveal. IF it ever happens. At this point I don't think it will ever be done. She continues to waste her money on cheap things and watch her endless tv while her home is on disrepair.
    There is another train wreck on here called Delicious Denise. She's very rough. It was asked for but took so long that people kind of forgot about it. If you ever want to try it. She's nasty and a ghetto rough single mom that is homeless living in a cockroach extended stay hotel. She ebegs and is proud of it. I have been piecing together her story.It makes Stephanie look like a princess in a palace. It's heavy and depressing. You can only take so much of her. Maybe the page will disappear. There was interest but it took the mods too long to get it up and the interest waned.
    One commenter told Stephanie she would stop watching her because of her gross baking dish that was completely black. Haha Stephanie in her pride waved her good bye. She has replaced the baking dish finally. She just doesn't get it how she comes off or appears so lazy .

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The upstairs “reno” is taking forever because the guy is probably doing it as a favor….not really getting paid or at least not getting paid what he normally would. This is a favor he is doing as a friend of her father, how pathetic. He must not think much of them either knowing they have been sleeping downstairs for 6-7 months now. I’d feel bad and want to get them back to a normal arrangement. Stephanie is a simpleton who has been spoiled but the pity of family members, poor thing is clueless and blissfully unaware of what real life is.

OMG delicious Denise has a thread/page here! She is DISGUSTING! Is that the one who’s finger fell off because she poked it and couldn’t afford medical care :nervous: I watch reaction channels that follow foodie beauty, and one of them, “Gorlic Bread” did a video on Denise. OMG I was shocked! Living out of motels, a woman with a beard, her dead finger just falling off….omg in today’s day and age I wouldn’t think that could happen to someone. I feel so bad for her poor helpless children. They would do better in foster care. Did her husband die?

Another train wreck is Monika’s Borderline World….that woman needs to be in a care home.

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So you are aware of DD! She now is getting ready to move into an apt end of may or end of June. She's on every kind of gov aid there is. She freely begs. She said she can't burn candles in her hotel room because the roaches come out . Apparently the roaches think it's food or something. She slurps all her meals and gorges herself and burps and picks her teeth on camera. She might be female but she's no lady. Do you want to comment on the thread here on her?
    She decieved people into sending her gift cards for meals to head back to Texas after her girls school is done but now she will packet those donations because a Section 8 apt opened up in Tennessee. Those poor girls. Let me know if you are interested in the thread.

Oh and yes her husband was murdered. I guess he was into drugs.

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    After taking a break from watching Stephanie I watched one today.
    She was shopping and yard saling.
    She went on about the No Frills garden centre and how she doesn’t like to weed or look after flowers because it gets warm in the summer.
    So basically after not watching for a bit this woman hasn’t changed. Still as lazy as ever.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yep! She was talking about her finds for the boys birthdays at second hand stores. They are all themed and video or movie related. All these boys do is watch tv. Jus like mom. And her focus is picking up platters for snacks while they watch thier movies daily and weekly. Those boys get no exercise or fresh air, no bike riding or scootering. Nothing. They all live a sedentary life. It will catch up with them eventually. So old same old nothing on her channel.

620 replies since 3/2/2021, 01:35   37801 views