The Mills Family Part 8: Stinky Daddy's living large while good old Asher's still in charge.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 2/26/2021, 02:05 AM) 
    Well, I stand corrected. Tom sure is in a good mood tonight.. maybe he got laid🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Ick........I could NEVER be THAT desperate! :scared-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Angelkisses @ 26/2/2021, 02:14) 
    Oh it’s getting 😌 good,he’s been called out about the go fund me ,someone in the chst asked thst comments be deleted,And boom they were!
    I’m sorry but the go fund me needs to be reported as it’s not being used as said!
    FRAUD 😡
    And pretty sure someone is reporting back to him about this,Why is he buying everyone snacks? Hummm
    Tommakesmesick#

Here’s what was asked:
    Tom I donated to your GoFundMe, is it true that you have put that donated money into your savings for your retirement? Do you think ppl would have donated that money if they needed that?
    Then someone comments back to the lady that asked about where he put the GoFundMe $$, & she says this: Not anyone else’s business how their family spends the money. People gave freely with no strings attached, or should have.
    Then another person say this: ppl need to stop being ugly to commenters... Tom is a grown man & can answer any question. Some one says this; I donated to the GoFundMe as well & as soon as it left my account, it was none of my concern. Haven’t given it another thought!! So, do it with kindness & privacy or don’t do it!!!
    Then the 1st lady comments back (the lady that originally was asking about where her $$ went)
    Here’s what she says; Oh it’s my business because I donated & it made clear the money donated was for bills & Andreas medical bills, but they were all covered. He (Tom Mills) said he put it aside for his retirement.
    She left another comment but I didn’t screenshot it Bc it got deleted. It was something like this; that Tom Mills will be reported for all the scamming of how he worded the GoFundMe & what he exactly did with the money... I have the screenshots if you need them, expect the 1 that got deleted before I was able to screenshot it

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thanks Winkie ! Some people are so stupid in that chat. When you donate to charity, if the money is misused in a way very different to that which was stated, people have a right to be angry. This is the same thing. People weren't donating to Tom for whatever he felt like doing with it - he told everyone it was for medical expenses and whatnot. Then he didn't have to pay a dime of medical bills. He's such a greedy, nasty con artist.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wasteofmytime @ 26/2/2021, 03:21) 
    Thanks Winkie ! Some people are so stupid in that chat. When you donate to charity, if the money is misused in a way very different to that which was stated, people have a right to be angry. This is the same thing. People weren't donating to Tom for whatever he felt like doing with it - he told everyone it was for medical expenses and whatnot. Then he didn't have to pay a dime of medical bills. He's such a greedy, nasty con artist.

He should be made to pay it all back, plus INTEREST & a HEFTY FINE on his end...

Omg, he’s LIVE again getting together his shopping list

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Winkie @ 2/25/2021, 08:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 25/2/2021, 18:17) 
    I don't see any of them ever living on their own. None of them have good social skills. Asher doesn't even LIKE to go anywhere outside the house. Most of them are full of anxiety, they feel safe in their bubble away from the outside world. It's sad.

I don’t see any of the older boys leaving home until Hannah is at least 10-12 yrs old.

I feel sorry for Thomas because he was planning to get an apartment with Caden at one point. That would've been fun for him and it would've been an opportunity for him to leave home and live his own life. Now Caden is working out of state and planning to go to college in virginia....according to Tommo....who also shared that Caden plans to become a lawyer. Caden's brother joined the military so both of them are gone from Moorcroft now and it doesn't sound like Caden will be going back there to live anytime soon. They were Thomas's best friends so I guess he's pretty much on his own now.

Its gonna be so sad if he stays living at home for much longer and stays at that dead end job. But I guess that's what's gonna happen now that Caden is moving on with his life and has left Moorcroft. I wonder what ole Tommo thinks about that? Caden is going to college and gonna have a life and independence and a darn good career.

I cant see Asher ever moving out of that house. He's too scared. I cant see him dating either. Or courting or whatever Tommo calls it. He's too introverted and scared.

I hope Judah gets to take some classes or gets an apprenticeship and gets to develop his metal working skills. He's got a pretty good personality so maybe he will be able to move out and have a life of his own one day. Justus too. It would be nice if Thomas, Judah, Justus and Asher got a house together together. But I guess that depends on whether Asher, Judah and Justus find jobs in Moorcroft or if they have to move out of town.

6.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Have any of you ever watched The Dad Challenge Podcast channel on youtube? Check him out! Josh exposes all of the YouTube family bloggers who make tons of money off their kids by forcing their daily lives to be on YouTube. (You know, like obnoxious people like Myka and James Stauffer who videotaped their journey to China to adopt a little boy only to rehome him 3 years later. They made so much money when they adopted him. It was disgusting.)

Anyhow, I think I'm going to write Josh about Tom Mills. Unfortunately Tom gets the sympathy vote for being a widower but he totally takes advantage of these kids. And Josh's platform is that these kids can't give consent. Tom is exposing every aspect of these kids' lives. It's awful! Not to mention his Go Fund Me fraud! It's always about benefiting the parents, not the kids for these YouTube families.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dudleydoo @ 26/2/2021, 03:48) 
    Have any of you ever watched The Dad Challenge Podcast channel on youtube? Check him out! Josh exposes all of the YouTube family bloggers who make tons of money off their kids by forcing their daily lives to be on YouTube. (You know, like obnoxious people like Myka and James Stauffer who videotaped their journey to China to adopt a little boy only to rehome him 3 years later. They made so much money when they adopted him. It was disgusting.)

Anyhow, I think I'm going to write Josh about Tom Mills. Unfortunately Tom gets the sympathy vote for being a widower but he totally takes advantage of these kids. And Josh's platform is that these kids can't give consent. Tom is exposing every aspect of these kids' lives. It's awful! Not to mention his Go Fund Me fraud! It's always about benefiting the parents, not the kids for these YouTube families.

Yes, let him know! I have only watched him a couple of times when he did videos about Love Meg.

8.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Toms live now doing a grocery list. Doesn’t he buy the same things month after month after month? The list shouldn’t be that difficult. It’s not like he’s shopping for ingredients for new recipes. Just another one of his stupid time consuming lists to make life more complicated so he can complain for sympathy that he’s soooo busy. I can’t even watch the live, just the sound & tone of his know-it-all voice disgusts me.

9.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here’s what was asked:
    Tom I donated to your GoFundMe, is it true that you have put that donated money into your savings for your retirement? Do you think ppl would have donated that money if they needed that?

J-u-i-c-y

Some one says this; I donated to the GoFundMe as well & as soon as it left my account, it was none of my concern. Haven’t given it another thought!! So, do it with kindness & privacy or don’t do it!!!

Ahh, kindness and privacy, like Tom exploiting Andrea's final moments? And the barren gravesite, bereft of headstone for so many months, while Tom lavished money on his every whim? He never would have collected so much money and loot, if not for playing on people's sympathy about Andrea's death. I certainly felt bad for him at the time. But he desperately needed a new 3d printer? Get out. Considering the gofundme money wasn't ultimately diverted to medical bills, and doesn't appear to be improving the lives of the children, I don't blame anyone for being bitter about donating.

Meanwhile, the exploitation of the kids is full speed ahead, like all the personal interviews apparently in the works. What if a child doesn't want to participate; are they 'allowed' to say no? Doubtful.

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kbell @ 26/2/2021, 04:00) 
    Toms live now doing a grocery list. Doesn’t he buy the same things month after month after month? The list shouldn’t be that difficult. It’s not like he’s shopping for ingredients for new recipes. Just another one of his stupid time consuming lists to make life more complicated so he can complain for sympathy that he’s soooo busy. I can’t even watch the live, just the sound & tone of his know-it-all voice disgusts me.

Lydia Laird commented saying this;
    I think Tom is bad parent in some ways....
    Omg, is she finally realizing all the wrong he (Tom Mills) is doing to his children?

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tom kicked the cat at the end of that grocery list video. Nice one. He's such a POS he doesn't even realize he probably shouldn't do that live on youtube.

12.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Who wants to watch him making a grocery list? Fungus foot spray- check, nutritious food-never,shampoo for Eden-no Special snacks for Tom-check

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wasteofmytime @ 2/26/2021, 04:51 AM) 
    Tom kicked the cat at the end of that grocery list video. Nice one. He's such a POS he doesn't even realize he probably shouldn't do that live on youtube.

WTF, THAT IS NOT COOL AT ALL. I, (probably like many here), LOVE animals, and that is UNACCEPTABLE. I hope that kitty finds some new humans to take care of him, and cats are known for finding a new home if their current situation isn't good. Such a REPULSIVE human being and waste of life this man is.

Edited by JumpingJello - 2/26/2021, 05:03 AM

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anybody notice the big pile of packages and Amazon boxes in his bedroom? He said he's thinking about quitting doing the live package openings as some folks dont like them. I hope he stops doing them. That way he can just return everything to Amazon faster for credit. Keep all the junk snacks and return everything else.

Apparently he has ordered electric toothbrushes??? I need to catch up with tonights videos. More gadgets! I hope his hens tell him that ordering electric toothbrushes means he still has to have the kids use them. And use them correctly. Its not like Alexa can just turn them all on and put them in the kids mouths and have them brush their teeth correctly. The kids have to do that themselves just like they didn't do with the ordinary ole toothbrushes. And wait til he realizes that the replacement heads for the electric toothbrushes are not cheap.

Soooo Hannah potty trained herself. Finally. Does anybody else thing that her speech is terrible? She has the same problems with her speech as Solly and Sophia. Three for speech therapy now. Start a new Go Fund Me somebody. With all those dental bills and speech therapy bills its gonna cost a lot of big bucks. Oh no, wait.....they dont get speech therapy. Cancel the Go Fund Me then :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic :sleazy_smiley_emoticon: :sneaky_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 2/26/2021, 05:02 AM) 
    QUOTE (Winkie @ 26/2/2021, 04:38) 
    I was in chat & screenshot all your questions to Tom & the hens going off on you. I was like, omg, you go girl, ask him where your hard earned money went2... I’m so proud of you

Aww thank you hun, I got so pissed typing the message I messed up what I was trying to ask! Can anyone tell how angry I am about the GFM!! I have donated to many charities in my life, unfortunately Tom's GFM is the only one I regret. So messed up that even when you tell them you donated, but ask a genuine question in relation to it, you still get blocked. It's unbelievable, I'll keep making new accounts and asking the question until the pos answers me. I also asked why the kids don't wear anything they receive from viewers, and why they don't wear adequate warm clothing even when they have been gifted it, and that Eden needs a new jacket. But I guess I had already been blocked, I figured asking while he was driving or at the store, would prevent him from removing the comments, as quickly anyway, but regardless of his situation he censors and controls that chat like Kim Jong-un would.

LOL, OMG, Tom Jung-un!

1162 replies since 25/2/2021, 02:39   144584 views