🥀🐖🐖A TALE of 2 Foolies : IT wasn't THE BEST OF TIMES, IT WAS ALWAYS THE WORST OF TIMES🥀🐖🧎‍♂️🥀🥀

Part 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Credit for thread title goes to MayaD

2.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous

vlcsnap-2021-03-03-13h21m23s235

Knock Knock! I'm a celebrity, get me outta here! I'm sooooo cold, brrrrrrrrr!

Congrats MayaD !

vlcsnap-2021-03-03-13h39m23s246

Ma lady bits are showing and I don't care!!!

3.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m pretty sure they do leggings for lipedema sufferers

4.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, I have to say, this is the cutest thread title in my list of subscriptions :lol:

5.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous

vlcsnap-2021-03-03-13h55m30s783

I'm cute too and deserve a cute title. All the other thread titles were so filled with disgust. I don't know where the hate is coming from.

6.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (havingawhaleofaday @ 3/3/2021, 07:58 PM) 

vlcsnap-2021-03-03-13h55m30s783

I'm cute too and deserve a cute title. All the other thread titles were so filled with disgust. I don't know where the hate is coming from.

big fat ugly scamdrea making a clown face,looking like the big fat foolish clown she is
    wlays making some face to look like the ridiculous clown she is

and that screen shot of her on couch with those monstrosities exposed and that shirt right up to her nasty swampland
    needs to be reported on YT for indecent
    she is disgusting to look at and her showing those blinding white sloppy fat "legs " is her being the classless pig she is
    she must think they are sexy to keep showing them lately
    what is the intention of that fatty?? did one of the uncles request it, do you think your brain dead fools needs to see exactly how fat and bad they are to open their wallets??
    she is so nasty and classless
    cover thoSE NASTY THINGS NO ONE NEEDS TO SEE THAT!

7. Bevzilla
        +18   Like  

User deleted

I'm new to this "family" and have only watched a few videos...but I'm sick inside at what I'm seeing.

I see these children their behaviour and environment how they are treated ....it looks so abusive to me.

That mother LOVES to get them going loves seeing the kids argue, she instigates and laughs watching Raph struggle and the child's anger is sad. The daughter scared the hell out of me...
    But the way the mother laughs and seems to get off on these children's tsntrums, bad behaviours ...she doesn't teach them how to sooth or work things out....she just points her phone and you can hear her laugh...what's wrong with these people????

8.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bevzilla @ 3/3/2021, 08:24 PM) 
    I'm new to this "family" and have only watched a few videos...but I'm sick inside at what I'm seeing.

I see these children their behaviour and environment how they are treated ....it looks so abusive to me.

That mother LOVES to get them going loves seeing the kids argue, she instigates and laughs watching Raph struggle and the child's anger is sad. The daughter scared the hell out of me...
    But the way the mother laughs and seems to get off on these children's tsntrums, bad behaviours ...she doesn't teach them how to sooth or work things out....she just points her phone and you can hear her laugh...what's wrong with these people????

if you have only watched a few...you have seen nothing yet!!!
    you would really be sick if you watch the old videos from israel where they abuse rafael and laugh and film it
    where they lock him in a tiny tent for 12 + hours at a time so they can go out with no sitter, leave him in dirty diapers up to 14 hours then this fat slob shows the infected open sores on his bum from sitting in feces that long day after day
    then the idiot takes him to beach to sit his infected bum in the sand
    she shows on film pulling skin off his penis as a baby and toddler ,cuz they dont change the diapers
    she has taken some of them down but you might be able to go back pages here and see what ones heistthenarcissitdaddt posted
    you have seen nothing yet !!!
    besides the abuse, the blatant scamming, lying etc go back and see when she was 400lbs or more when preg with the girl and never went to see a doctor til few weeks before birthing the most ugly baby you will ever see!!!
    these 2 morons are horrible nasty creatures

9.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Thank you all, very much !
    🙂♡🐩,
    I'm shocked, I loved all of the titles ! __
    You are very kind.🦉🌸🌸🌸

10.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hadar, why were you unable to correct your wife and tell her it was NOT the Chanukah season?

And why further expose her to international ridicule by not editing out her lack of modesty?

11.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    if ... IF Old Rotting Andrea refuses to have a Pest $$$ ControL treat the house trailer, & yard, nor get The Vet to flea shampoo & prescription treat both pets,for the ongoing flex explosion ,
    Then,
    >>> She should get 4 barrels & d0 a LUNSFORD HOME REMEDY FLEA DIP for humans, in the scruffy, unkept backyard. <<<<<<<
    Frankly, they will never join society, or even the human race🤡🦇👺🚙
    😱😖🙀

12.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coral @ 3/3/2021, 20:57) 
    Hadar, why were you unable to correct your wife and tell her it was NOT the Chanukah season?

And why further expose her to international ridicule by not editing out her lack of modesty?

She knows it was not Chanukah she was just too lazy to look for birthday gift wrap in her gazillion storage containers she has to find birthday gift wrap. I think its hilarious all those containers are to keep her junk organized and she's too lazy look for the proper gift wrap. Chanukah was one of the last holidays she wrapped gifts last so she obviously just grabbed the last thing she put away. She mentioned in a vlog not too long ago she has all her gift wrapping supplies in one. What's the point of all her containers and supposed organization then? 🙄

Edited by BsBuster - 3/4/2021, 03:52 AM

13.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

Flashback to the time Hadork just dumped big Mama and Abi at Raf's school to wait around for 2 hours

14.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She sounds even more drunk than usual in today's shower of shite

15.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I was also grossed out because she just bought supermarket salmon not sushi grade salmon. Good way to get worms or salmonella. 🤢

989 replies since 3/3/2021, 19:34   47470 views