🥀🐖🐖A TALE of 2 Foolies : IT wasn't THE BEST OF TIMES, IT WAS ALWAYS THE WORST OF TIMES🥀🐖🧎‍♂️🥀🥀

Part 54

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Working from home my azz that is a $100 Hyper X Cloud 2 gaming headset she is wearing. All the while grifting for a new expensive sushi knife poor broke Foolies. You can get a new sushi knife for $30 which is too expensive but not $100 headphones-the poor broke Foolies have their priorities in life. 🙄 :45:

And don't get me started on the salmonella rolls she makes. No rice vinegar or sushi rice in sight. 🤢

2.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Coral @ 10/3/2021, 17:44) 
    QUOTE (LolaLove @ 3/10/2021, 05:17 PM) 
    Minions! Get sending the sushi knife! Along with that please donate to the lipo fund I mean the kids room fund! Andrea, how’s the septic tank coming along? Did you forget that was another important thing that needed FIXIN?

One would think that a person who can afford a $100 piece of salmon can buy a suitable knife.

Horrors no Scamdrea would never buy $100 dollar sushi grade salmon its probably from Aldis

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BsBuster @ 3/10/2021, 07:59 PM) 
    Working from home my azz that is a $100 Hyper X Cloud 2 gaming headset she is wearing. All the while grifting for a new expensive sushi knife poor broke Foolies. You can get a new sushi knife for $30 which is too expensive but not $100 headphones-the poor broke Foolies have their priorities in life. 🙄 :45:

And don't get me started on the salmonella rolls she makes. No rice vinegar or sushi rice in sight. 🤢

That reminds me of the list! I forgot to update da list on Monday. I only have 5 new things to add, there must be other things I missed?

Bakers, I will be posting the POOR BROKE FOOLYS list soonish so please lemme know what new sh*t they have, thank you.

4.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Poor Rudy getting a cold bath from the hose outside. Rafael is complaining the wind is cold. Take the poor dog inside to give her a warm bath-Hadumdar you are truly a heartless moron :waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emo

[QUOTE=havingawhaleofaday,10/3/2021, 20:12 ?t=62061716&st=390#entry450362259]
    QUOTE (BsBuster @ 3/10/2021, 07:59 PM) 

That reminds me of the list! I forgot to update da list on Monday. I only have 5 new things to add, there must be other things I missed?

Bakers, I will be posting the POOR BROKE FOOLYS list soonish so please lemme know what new sh*t they have, thank you.

Is that a new gaming headset Scamdrea is wearing today or is it the same one she had lined with something because they were hurting her head in a previous vlog?

5.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The List...
    COMMON SENSE was on sale at The Goodwill, she DID NOT get IT though, said it wasn't High Quality enough for her HIGH CLASS TASTEs, jest not good enough for her.

6.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BsBuster @ 3/10/2021, 08:16 PM) 
    Is that a new gaming headset Scamdrea is wearing today or is it the same one she had lined with something because they were hurting her head in a previous vlog?

vlcsnap-2021-03-10-14h35m06s706

It looks brand spanking new and she is showing it off.

vlcsnap-2021-03-10-14h32m54s942

Is this a new piece of twenty dollar salmon?

vlcsnap-2021-03-10-14h42m09s114

Mommy? Where's my sandwich? How come Googoos gets a sandwich and I don't? I'm busy working in the sunroom, make me a sandwich and bring it over and don't forget to stick your dirty thumb in it. Thank you. I'll be waiting.

7.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous

HI GUYZ!

vlcsnap-2021-03-10-14h25m30s301

We'z just fixin' to getz aheadz in life! Don't you want us to have nice things?

UPDATE - POOR BROKE FOOLYS LIST

100 SIGNS AND MIRRORS
    *****20 DOLLAR PIECES OF SALMON X 2?
    200 FOOT WATER HOSE PENDING
    50 FOOT WATER HOSE
    *******50 TRILLION ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER
    55" TV
    ADIRONDACK CHAIR X2
    AIR PURIFIERS X2
    ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
    ALEXA
    BANDAGES
    BATTERY COLLAR FOR RUDY
    BOOKCASE NEXT TO FIREPLACE X2
    BBQ
    BEDROOM DRESSERS & NIGHT STANDS
    BIKE WRACK - PENDING
    BIRD BATH PENDING
    BLOOM CLOUD MATTRESS
    BOUGHT & PAID FOR SWAMP LAND
    BOUGHT & PAID FOR TIN CAN
    BUNK BEDS
    ***CABINET LIGHTING PENDING
    CAMERAS
    CARPET FOR KIDZ PRISON CELL
    CASE OF NAIR AND PALMOLIVE DISHWASHING LIQUID
    CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING UNIT
    CHIANTI
    CHIROPRACTOR APPOINTMENTS
    ********COMFORTER SETS
    COMPUTER CHAIRS
    COMPUTER DESKS
    COMPUTER X3 & LAPTOP
    CUDDLE CHAIR PENDING
    DIAPER BAGS X2
    DOG
    DOG CRATE
    DOME
    DRONE
    ESPRESSO MAKER
    FIREPLACE
    FISHING POLES X4
    FOOD TO FEED THE 5000!
    GRIDDLE
    GUNS?
    GYM MEMBERSHIPS
    HAIRSTYLIST X3
    HASSOCK
    HOTEL STAY X4 AND PENDING
    *****HYPER X CLOUD 2 GAMING HEADSET
    INDOOR & OUTDOOR LIGHTING
    INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINT
    JEEP FOR HOEDAR
    JEEP FOR DA KIDS
    JEEP REPAIRS
    KITCHEN ISLAND & STOOLS
    KITCHEN PANTRY
    ****LAB WORK AND DOCTOR SHOPPING
    LEAF BLOWER
    LICE TREATMENT KIT FOR HODAR'S BEARD
    MASSAGE THERAPY
    METAL DETECTOR
    MICHELIN TIRES & BIGGER RIMS
    MICROWAVE
    MOTION DETECTION LIGHTS
    NEW CAR - PENDING
    *******NEW COMPUTER FOR THE SPAWN OF SATAN
    NEW HOUSE- PENDING
    OUTDOOR COOLER
    UPRIGHT FREEZER OUTSIDE ON PATIO
    OVERSIZED BICYCLE
    PATIO GLIDER BENCH
    PATIO TABLE & CHAIRS
    PERSONAL TRAINERS
    PLANTS
    PLASTIC SURGERY PENDING
    POWER BLOCK GF-SPDBLK24 ADJUSTABLE SPEEDBLOCK DUMBELLS - PENDING
    POWER WASHER
    PREMIUM CABLE
    PRESCRIPTION EYEGLASSES
    PROPANE TABLETOP FIREPLACE
    ROCKS FOR GARDEN
    RUGS
    SECURITY SYSTEM
    SPICE SHELVES
    STAINLESS STEEL FRIDGE X2
    SWITCH & MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
    THROWS & PILLOWS
    TOOTHPICKS FOR ANDREDUH'S BLACK PEPPER TEETH
    TRAMPOLINE
    TWO SETS OF DENTURES
    VACATION GETAWAY & RENTAL CAR
    VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS & PROTEIN POWDERS
    ****WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM PENDING
    WEED WHACKER
    WIGS
    WIRELESS PET CONTAINMENT SYSTEM
    WOOD FENCING
    WOW GAMING MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS
    ************NEW MONITOR FOR BRAINWASHED MAN/BOY
    ZEB'S BEDROOM

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BsBuster @ 3/10/2021, 01:59 PM) 

:7043: Well said! Good catch on the head phones! Wonder if she’s still hunting for boys on the gaming sites! A yeti never changes her colors!

QUOTE (havingawhaleofaday @ 3/10/2021, 02:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (BsBuster @ 3/10/2021, 08:16 PM) 

vlcsnap-2021-03-10-14h35m06s706

It looks brand spanking new and she is showing it off.

vlcsnap-2021-03-10-14h32m54s942

Is this a new piece of twenty dollar salmon?

vlcsnap-2021-03-10-14h42m09s114

Mommy? Where's my sandwich? How come Googoos gets a sandwich and I don't? I'm busy working in the sunroom, make me a sandwich and bring it over and don't forget to stick your dirty thumb in it. Thank you. I'll be waiting.

Looks like a new pair of headphones, she doesn’t have to use the wrist rest as padding, hahaha.

Why is it that the kids always get the end pieces of the bread loaf? They did the other day and abidabbydo has one in this video. I don’t mind the ends but a lot of kids do.

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lola Campos

I watched that pitiful video with dumb-dar the donkey faced boy and his proud brand name shirt. The green one. Anyway I was sick listening to abidabbydodo scream, cry and.whine about everything. They created a monster! I kept clicking on yesterday’s video and it was more of the same, she tore up Rafa’s train track and of course sided with the Gil, rafa was holding back tears as the spoiled little terror baby Huey tortured him.

What bothers me is that she never whines, screams and says NO! bad! To rafa. Did they treat her badly? Did that help it to overcome it? Weird but Abi will snuggle w/fatty now kind of kissing up and when younger, the few times she got in trouble she cry for a hug to be forgiven.

She was one dislikable toddler, the screaming rather than talking was really bad!

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    LIST :
    ADD her 👺 Playtex Living GIRDLE, full body size 4X, to squeeze on underneath her ugLy, too tight, cam0 jumpsuit.
    ==== and,
    Vintage PRICELESS Weight Watchers Cookbook 🤡

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was trying to find the video where they lied about when they arrived in America (I failed) which meant I watched their Arrived in America series.

At the airport, Andrea encouraged both children to clamber over the baggage reclaim equipment, even whilst laughing that this was forbidden.

In an electrical shop when shopping with Esther, Abibrat was climbing inside a new washing machine and out of shot Esther can be heard telling the child to behave. Andrea found it hilarious.

In several other scenes, Abibrat was either snivelling, sulking, crying or glaring and again, Esther was asking her to behave.

Esther had obviously spent a huge amount of time and money in setting up the home, which was very kind but Andrea and Hadar were instantly picky and wanting to reject or change many items straight away. I wonder did that go some way towards her Father losing interest in this horrible duo?

These two are so detestable yet I watch their videos through sheer morbid curiosity!

12.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hi andrea- go ahead and kill DUMBdar with your sushi. :18:

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND look into what you're doing feeding the fools your shit - literally!

https://thegrocerystoreguy.com/can-you-eat...-grocery-store/

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status

__ see pic above.
    >>>>>> See "LyingLunsford-Thee-Lunatic's" RAW, OPEN, INFLAMED SORE, in the corner of her bacterial covered face!
    !
    __'Big SOUR mouthed Smoochie', Old Andrea, DEMANDS big slobber kisses from YOU Mr.RepulsiveDER-Dar, ... n o w , kiss ME & mY raw open SORE's 😱 ☆☆☆☆🐖+🧎‍♂️☆☆☆☆
    ...😬😖🙀...
    Oh i forgot.
    List :

Add the price $$ of ** a thousand paper bags & buckets of floor paste** t0 put down & install an improved & unique HIGH QUALITY Bathroom FLOOR. ____
    And,
    ___ ___. ____ ( last year), bought new SCREEN ( for backdoor)
    >>>>>>>to fiX the storm door that the Girl Child was randomly thrown through,... Oops, .. Er, fell through with force to cause DOUBLE BRUISES on both cheeks 🥀 ( twice)..(-- but who's counting)? Wink,wink
    to da 2 oink oinks,🐖♡🐖
    😱
    .👺+🤡.

14.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MayaD @ 10/3/2021, 03:47) 
    She als0 drove around🐖🚙🙀, HUNTING for dumpster's $$$ in **fancy-town**. ____ She furnished the house with what she would drag home.
    DummyDER-DAR was new to this behavior, & shocked. .

We have always done that. Sourced furniture (and even appliances) from kerbsides and refuse stations etc. The difference is that we don't pick just anything, we select items for their age and design characteristics. There is SO much tossed out that we've never had any problem finding antiques etc to fill a house or two!

15.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    i would love to Dumpster dive or get stuff off the road but it isn't legal here. There is so much waste in this country. I would never raid a donation box since this is really just stealing from the poor. Andrea admitted to doing this in Israel. She claims to donate to the needy here but I doubt it. She is more likely to try to sell things she can't use. I think she even sold some of her stuff to family members when they moved.

989 replies since 3/3/2021, 19:34   47470 views