OurHalfAssedHomestead Part2: CeleryRules, BevDrools, HowieIsAMule

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her late night paymetron party for her 9 shutins wanting to watch her get high and sing " She's a brick house" while bashing Howie and shaking her 450 pounds of fat for the camera...

Screenshot_20210604-210505_kindlephoto-149993151

Notice on her channels...no ones allowed to talk politics. Vaccines, virus, or be sicker than Bev is ....but she goes on preaching to these kool-aid drinkers when all she has is her OPINION which she seriously needs to keep to herself. She's going to be responsible for someone's death in day....scaring people into not taking the vaccine... I think people should get their information from their doctors NOT this tin foil hat , hair braided fucktwit.

My God she LOVES to hear herself talk!!!!!!
    It's going to be a busy busy weekend folks! She will be tiktoking her fat face off!!!
    God help us all.

2.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She has been calling on the dark side and the demons are more than happy to oblige. She's fidgety, manic, possessed. See pic below. She's been warned that the occult is nothing to mess with and her life is a reflection of what happens. I grew up with that all around me. I know what I am talking about. Chaos, disorder, madness, rage, mismanagement, abuse of every kind, explosive rage episodes (race track for instance), absence of self control, absence of clarity or sense. The list goes on and on. In the place of all those things you get the darkness, a blatant hatred of the truth and a total inability to even recognize the truth when it's spoken. She WILL NOT hear what is said about herself and if she does she will dismiss it as advice from a lower being who is beneath her. Or, she will then justify her behavior, explain it all away. Deflect. She's a master.
    She's heard way too many lies and is still listening to them, obviously. She will be lost forever if she doesn't snap out of it and the darkness will have won.
    When I said I want to shake her....I really mean it. I REALLY want to shake her so hard she won't know what hit her. But, I can't. So, I have said prayers. God's will be done. This is the real deal. She's on the verge and she's oblivious because she wants to be.
    I see major destruction on the horizon. It will be sad, very, very sad but unless she can accept the truth and change her ways very soon, it will be too late and she will have done it ALL herself.

THIS IS DARKNESS
    I know this look only too well.

[QUOTE=Chickendance,6/4/2021, 11:11 PM ?t=62075423&st=1560#entry451681847]

Screenshot_20210604-170713_kindlephoto-138571641

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree 100%....

She is absolute evil.

Screenshot_20210604-222824_kindlephoto-154797263

How sad for Howie whose " sober" quit drinking but has to inhale, second hand pot smoke all day every day as she stinks up the House that Howie built.

Her fat ass puffing away in her barcolounger two feet from Howie....typical drug addict narcissist .

Screenshot_20210604-223454_kindlephoto-155127949

There's no sobriety in that house. A drug is a drug is a drug.
    Another example of how she abuses Howie.

#freehowie

Edited by Chickendance - 5/6/2021, 04:40

4.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Howie will leave her within the next 6 month you can see it in his eyes and body language howie has had enough.He sleeps in the coach has a separate bed doesnt want her at the track .She is an embarrassment to him from her appearance to her attitude Howie can clean up for someone way better but why try when you have no hope for the future being with man troll RUN RUN HOWIE DO IT NOW!

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “I worry about you Bev. I worry a lot.”

No, seriously, I think it is very sad.
    She is going downhill so fast... and for the whole world to see.
    Someone should protect her from herself.
    This is not good.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is on quite a rollercoaster ride and the sad part is that there are people who want to ride with her and will always ride with her because they think that she is soooo real, the end all beat all type of gal UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nothing worse than having to live with someone who stays high all the time when you're not.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 6/5/2021, 05:22 AM) 
    Nothing worse than having to live with someone who stays high all the time when you're not.

Howie is probably getting a contact high every day

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Clarified Butter

I'm so sorry you went through all that.

Resting Bitchface

Agree, to be sober and living with someone who isn't is hard. Glad Howie got some respite time to himself. He actually her full-time caregiver!

She says herself she's had a mood disorder for 29 years. I wonder if they get worse as they age. Maybe she needs to have her meds adjusted!

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 5/6/2021, 11:22) 

Very true.

Bottom line with Bev, who has been helped with food addiction with weight loss surgery ( 100% Free ) claims to have been involved with a 12 step program for drinking, she is 57...seems to have all this knowledge and be an expert on politics, religion, everything medical despite her being medically compromised ....etc...

She is a master manipulator she's perfected her craft in being absolved from any and everything in her life...simply put she is the victim. She may mutter the occasional "sorry" like she did when she was soooo shocked to find her actions at the track embarrassed Howie! But it's just words...empty words void of true empathy.

She's incapable of empathy as all psychopaths are...empathy is an experience of understanding another person's perspective...you feel what the other person is feeling by standing in their shoes.
    We see Bev every single day...how shallow, narrow minded she is...it's HER way, only always. She's always right, always. Yes we have a right to have opinions but in doing that you have to accept that others ALSO are entitled to their own opinion....accept that hers isn't the only way.

Besides her lack of empathy she's a drug addict denies it, a pathological liar, the fact she records herself for the world to see and has been called out on her lies inconsistencies etc...and doesn't care...shows no remorse, no conscience, no soul, no empathy.

But being masterful at her craft of manipulation ....she can turn on those fake tears at the drop of a hat. THAT'S an art form in manipulation folks.

She is verbally abuse to family...hence their distance, her former friends whose bridges she burnt, her husband who is living with diabetes, gout and God knows what else, recovering alcoholic and look how she treats him...the fact alone she continues with her substance
    abuse in his house, in front of him beside him...says it all, and again shows she's a narcissistic psychopath....she only thinks of herself.

Having dealt with addicts in my life and being married to a psychologist for 26 years who specializes in addiction, among other things.

The only person Bev is fooling are the handful who applaud her behaviour...she's not even fooling herself because she knows...EXACTLY what she's doing. That's why she so easily, gets furiously angry ...we see it every day.I

But no...it's the doctors, the government the family, the old connected hearts group, the bakers, the staff at giant tiger, the Timmies staff, her alien ancestors .....it's delusion folks at It's finest by a narcissistic drug addict.

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree. Howie needs to leave her. He does everything at the house plus works. She needs to get off her fat ass and do things for herself.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can just imagine the sighs and eye rolls he must do as she’s screeching his name. I do it when I hear her. Leave the poor man alone.

13.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s definitely time for a new thread. I know there have been suggestions. Can a kind soul point me to a popular one please? <3

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chickendance @ 3/6/2021, 22:45) 
    New ideas for thread names??

Orca the Oracle Gardening Guru to the Bed Ridden & Paytreon Pinheads.

I'm sure Resting Bitchface will have a few!

LateKate

This one works for me! 😉

15.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread-

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62162989

1589 replies since 15/3/2021, 15:52   92654 views