OurHalfAssedHomestead Part2: CeleryRules, BevDrools, HowieIsAMule

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Are there really people willing to pay to watch that train wreck, just why?

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her mods, her pet - STEPHEN!, and a few others may pay at the beginning, but if they continue, they are more pathetic than she is. At some point, a sane person would have to ask themselves "what the fuck am I paying for here?" She should have kept her mouth shut and just kept collecting the $150 $1 PayMEtron monthly donations. She got a little greedy for her own good. She never sticks with anything though, so hide and watch, she'll come up with another moneymaking scheme.

3.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I could some what see paying Patreon to someone who actually taught something, but to listen to someone do nothing but bitch about their husband while getting loaded, no thanks. Hell if i want to watch that shit i have cable

QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 16/3/2021, 13:45) 
    Her mods, her pet - STEPHEN!, and a few others may pay at the beginning, but if they continue, they are more pathetic than she is. At some point, a sane person would have to ask themselves "what the fuck am I paying for here?" She should have kept her mouth shut and just kept collecting the $150 $1 PayMEtron monthly donations. She got a little greedy for her own good. She never sticks with anything though, so hide and watch, she'll come up with another moneymaking scheme.

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gingersnapt @ 3/16/2021, 12:47 AM) 
    That video bothered me as well she Ofc turns to the camera and makes a face someone’s a little testy 🖕🏻.She probably telling him the whole way how to drive you can tell that right before she was like where are you going ?! Or what are you doing?!? Something to that extent He didn’t sign up for YT

Do you remember the bushel of tomatoes fiasco from last year? Houseboy Howie did not properly make sure it was a full bushel when he brought it home for her & she bitched about it for days on end. You would think he did some real crime. I can't remember but I think at some point she said she "would have to go & do it herself next time". Yeah, good luck with that. We are supposed to believe she can shop & lift a bushel of tomatoes to & from her car. He literally does everything for her. She needs him, he does not need her.

Have you seen the nice basement apartment he build for his mother? It looked nicer than their home. Complete with a mini kitchen & bathroom. His mother didn't stay long, she was supposed to live there with them but I'm betting got into it with Queen Bev & left. If I were Howie, I would move down there. Bev talks about making it her video room but can't do the stairs. When you are too large to go down a few steps you don't wake up & think to yourself "I need to lose weight"? Nope, she blames it on her knees & her "belly apron". WTF, a "belly apron". I never heard of that until she said it.

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is going to keep it up until she's a REAL invalid, not just a pretend one. No traveling on the coach for Mrs. Volfie who can't fit through the door or make it up the steps to the coach. But at least they aren't eating GMO foods, MSG or tomatoes that haven't been re-canned.

6. Bevzilla
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Sunshiny

It's true the reason the basement is nicer is for 1 reason...Bevzilla can't get her fat ass down there to destroy it. She and her man hands take care of nothing.
    Howie sleeps down there because it's " cooler" Bev says,
    And during the summer months he !Ives in the " coach" which is gross inside..why?? Because Bevs been in it! And let's face it..Howie isn't the cleanest monkey in that circus himself.

Don't forget Bev also uses the basement for Briar ( her self diagnosed autistic 28 yr. Old son) to sleep on the weekends...that's $50 a week/ month depending on which live stream you watch.

Her and Michelle tossed out and banned yet another CH, last night after finding The Gossip Bakery in the person's " groups" so I guess they are going through all 639 members...so looks like detective Poole is still on the case!!!

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am sure there are no secrets Bev shares in the CH group that she doesn't also blab like Aunt Blabby on her Live streams. The only secrets Bev has are the ones she keeps from herself through denial.

8.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Her and Michelle tossed out and banned yet another CH, last night after finding The Gossip Bakery in the person's " groups" so I guess they are going through all 639 members...so looks like detective Poole is still on the case!!!
    [/QUOTE]

WOW! How do you know all of this? I LOVE it! I admit I have only been skimming through her videos lately as I can't take the singing & shout outs anymore. Does she say this on there? I guess she doesn't realize every time she mentions this place more people come to it. Not the brightest.

9. Bevzilla
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 16/3/2021, 15:20) 
    She is going to keep it up until she's a REAL invalid, not just a pretend one. No traveling on the coach for Mrs. Volfie who can't fit through the door or make it up the steps to the coach. But at least they aren't eating GMO foods, MSG or tomatoes that haven't been re-canned.

Now if she could just remember to take her vitamins that are shoved in her desk only to be used as a prop when someone in chat types... " BEV BEV!! Did you take your vitamins!?!?! " over and over until Bev responds ..whhhheeeewwwwwwwww! Good thing some reminded her or where would she be!?

10.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Im not a part of her fb group I can only handle so much Bev. I can just imagine what she says in there

QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 16/3/2021, 15:41) 
    I am sure there are no secrets Bev shares in the CH group that she doesn't also blab like Aunt Blabby on her Live streams. The only secrets Bev has are the ones she keeps from herself through denial.

11. Bevzilla
        +1   Like  

User deleted

@Sunshiny

How do I know? Well I'll type slow so investigator poole, lil red and Bev...can follow along.

1. Bev has a big mouth ( no secret there)

2. The "few" gossip and come up with little plans and try to fish out Bakers in the CH, face book group. ( lagostino cookware)

3.look in these threads...Bev. Has endorsed this site and sent so many people here...I personally had 18 private messages this morning from CH.people now Bakers!!!

4. And let's face it...in her CH, group of even on her YouTube channel...there are ONLY a handful she knows, befriends, makes mods,...I mean I can probably name them on 2 hands...that being said..theres more people here that talk about her, and among eachother...in all her groups. I have at least a dozen friends in CH, I have even more on youtube, and I have my fellow Bakers...all my friends have their friends! And we talk...email.... Share screen shots...so hate to disappoint you Michelle , Terry, Bev, I'm not in CH... Never was.

5. Bottom line is Bev...is a con. She talks, talks, plans, schemes, and Michelle is like a little rabid poodle...jumping around all kinds of excited to be part of something... Which interesting in itself. (Isn't it michelle!?)

straight from the horses mouth this morning

Once Again I find myself Posting about courtesy and behavior. Yesterday I had a knee-jerk reaction to someone pointing out that a Members's info said they were interested in TGB. And I deleted them. ( That was a mistake...I SHOULD have pointed out, that so far..they had not been a problem) Now, HERE THIS! I am on the point of deleting this page! Does NOBODY understand? I don't give a FARt if a member is with TGB! If they are not disrupting the page, have answered the questions, they have a RIGHT to be here~! Just like YOU DO!
    I don't need people pointing things OUT unless it is an ISSUE!
    For Instance, posting inflammatory, negative, things that get people riled up! WHETHER OR NOT You believe in it..if it is going to cause Nasty Negative comments..then it DOES NOT BELONG! I am DONE! This is called the Connected hearts family. If we cannot behave in a loving manner I will delete this page. LOVE MEANS...respecting others' feelings!
    Whether they are hunters, gossips, transgender, gay, or just bitchy!
    Everyone has a right to be treated with respect UNTIL they disrespect someone ELSE here! This is NOT a place where you can come to bash someone else's feelings!! If that is what you want to do...Go visit TGB! Because if you can't respect each other's feelings IN HERE..then maybe that is where you WANT to be? I am going through a GREAT DEAL of emotional and mental stress right now..and I am SO TIRED of trying to PLEASE everyone. If we can't play nice here..then I will delete the page. UNDERSTOOD? I would appreciate an Aye Aye Captain?

Now...the reality here is again...not 1 Baker Has posted ANYTHING on Bevs, YouTube channel, her FB, her CH, page...nothing. We post here.

It's Bev, and Terry and the very very sneaky detective M. Poole! They are harassing members, spying, posting threats ...most of the members have no idea what TGB even is!!!! Bev and her trusty side kicks themselves keep bringing us up...for sympathy? For her reason why she has to now have a patreon? Attention? Money! Money! Sympathy donations! Drama....??

All of the above.
    Bottom line Bev and her posse, are using this thread to shine a light and give reason why if you really want to follow her...go to patreon folks and for $5! Every month you too can be apart of her band of merry asshats!

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I need to figure out who these other people are, Michelle, Steven, etc. I'm not in the know about her cronies. I just know she is a gross pig that used to be enjoyable to watch. Now it is incredibly hard to even try to hate watch her.

13. Bevzilla
        +1   Like  

User deleted

There's fighting among the ranks folks!!!! The Capt'n has pulled rank!!

Can you believe the drama? Once again from Bev, Michelle and Terry!!

14.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Is she a pirate now?

QUOTE (Teaservice @ 16/3/2021, 16:52) 
    YES! WE'VE GOT STOLEN VALOR, FOLKS! She has promoted herself, and is insisting, on the rank of Captain! AND she's :strong_no_smiley_emoticon: enforcing it!

You and me both

QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 16/3/2021, 16:24) 
    I need to figure out who these other people are, Michelle, Steven, etc. I'm not in the know about her cronies. I just know she is a gross pig that used to be enjoyable to watch. Now it is incredibly hard to even try to hate watch her.

15.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I do love a good train wreck! Just going to set back and watch. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

1589 replies since 15/3/2021, 15:52   92654 views