OurHalfAssedHomestead Part2: CeleryRules, BevDrools, HowieIsAMule

« Older   Newer »

1. Bevzilla
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Well folks....Fatass has left the building! As the drama unfolds on FB....

SO! Here is the skinny! Terri IS the owner of this page. WHY? Because I got hacked and had to have my NEW FB account Readded. So apparently I can't do squat with this page! You know what else I can't control? Speech! Apparently, freedom of speech also includes freedom of hate speech. I am TIRED of trying to put out little fires...when I should have been concentrating on what was causing them! No matter how I try to ASK people to be respectfully correct..there are those folks who just don't get it. My Mistake. I am removing myself from this page. If I start another (and that is a BIG if) It will be only for those who understand RESPECTFUL correctness. Take Care!

I'm predicting a new page in about....3....2.....1

All this drama again from the Capt'n herself and her minions...Bev should thank michelle.... :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's getting juicier by the minute, folks.

3. Bevzilla
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 16/3/2021, 17:19) 
    It's getting juicier by the minute, folks.

It's hilarious...all of that drama because Michelle P. Got caught over here talking about Bev. Her and " lil red" played around in here lying, making fake accounts, acting like idiots...went to Bev, which gave Michelle a feeling of importance!

Bottom line...so...some people don't like you? Who cares!? We are allowed to vent, have opinions different than Bev, she's such an advocate on free speech! We keep our talk here... No one from the bakery posts or creates drama on any of their FB pages, live streams etc.. THEY do that...The 3 of them mentioned TGB over and over, Bev, made videos, threats, posts etc... All created by them.

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    "Whether they are hunters, gossips, transgender, gay, or just bitchy! Everyone has a right to be treated with respect UNTIL they disrespect someone ELSE here!"

I can't believe she said that. I've never heard anyone here or there put down hunters. I guess Howie doesn't fall into that category of deserving respect.

Sometimes, I don't even need to watch her videos, you describe them so perfectly that I can actually see her saying it. I just can't imagine her peons sniffing around to find out who are the infiltrators. Like there's this big, important message they are spreading.

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Omg so much drama! I could care less about any FB groups or who's in them or what they have to say. To me it would be totally boring, I have no time for it. I enjoy coming here and reading to catch up with Bev's progress and hopefully her health journey, if she ever decides to start on one. What she's doing now certainly isn't healthy.

Why does she have a FB group? Couldn't she just have a Gmail list so she knows who everyone is and they could keep in touch that way?

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Playing in the FB group and page is a LARGE part of Bev's daily work schedule, so she has now freed up a huge block of time for getting things done, right folks?

I'll bet she's starting up a new FB page as we speak.

Notice it's quite OK for Bev to criticize others and people she doesn't like. She can dish it out, but nobody better talk about her saintly ass.

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Can we all say Major Fibro Flair is coming, those are always timed just right. Poor Bev.

QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 16/3/2021, 18:05) 
    Playing in the FB group and page is a LARGE part of Bev's daily work schedule, so she has now freed up a huge block of time for getting things done, right folks?

I'll bet she's starting up a new FB page as we speak.

Notice it's quite OK for Bev to criticize others and people she doesn't like. She can dish it out, but nobody better talk about her saintly ass.

8. Bevzilla
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Well I'm sure Bev will do a tear filled live stream where her few loyal followers aka enablers will try to hoist her fatass up in comfort and praise as she sucks back a headfull of snot and gets high.

She will play her roll as victim , blame everyone over here at TGB, even though not one of us ever posted, harrassed, commented over on any of her social media platforms....but because a few people on a site who don't like her...posted on this site their feelings...again the trio of michelle, Terry and Bev....created huge drama...which Bev is using to cash in on...or...hoped to.

I find it odd, suspect really....maybe it was Bev who started the hate talk over here? Or Michelle we caught her changing her names...lying....etc...

I mean who benefits .....Bev. Hence the pity donations the new $5 a month paytreon...she got greedy..she schemes and plots, and gabs to her little posse...creating drama, and new plans that she changes every other day.

98% of the people in her CH, or that watch her videos never even heard of TGB...so why would someone so upset, so " blindsided" by it continuously refer to the name, copy and paste posts from here to her FB for everyone to read? basically send people here? Why? Because folks...it was her ammunition to use in order to raise her price in paytreon ....it's not rocket science folks.

It's just good home ecconomics!
    :flcvoy01:

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sure today's pity party will be good for some extra donations.

10. Bevzilla
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 16/3/2021, 18:11) 
    I'm sure today's pity party will be good for some extra donations.

Absolutely!

She has left the CH, Facebook group, " supposidly" even made a little Bev, avitar doing a Mic drop! I shit you not...all for attention folks!

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I have been lurking for quite awhile now. But I just have to comment today.

Why is Bev so flipping reactionary to everything? She doesn't stop and regroup ever. She immediately acts. And I've never seen such hateful crap on that CH page. Racists jokes, intolerant people, my way or the highway attitudes. No one can disagree with each other. Everyone acts just like her.

I literally watch her for the train wreck. Can't wait to see what a shit show this livestream is today. Oh and she didn't leave the group. You can see who the members are and she is on there.

I see you Bevy. You egotistical SOB.

12. Bevzilla
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Of course she didn't leave first off she has 3 FB, accounts in her name ...and we know she doesn't know how to create new accounts, so her lil red creates them for her...just like she created the CH, group.

Our Bevie is lurking you can bet on that ....she's after all on that big bad ass pedestal right!?

She is The Mrs. Volfie!

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    My bad, it's one of her "old" accounts. Never fear, lil red is at the helm and let everyone know thats it's an old one and she is really gone.

I

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When is she going live?

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Idk but I'm staying in the group just to see what unfolds.

1589 replies since 15/3/2021, 15:52   92654 views