OurHalfAssedHomestead Part2: CeleryRules, BevDrools, HowieIsAMule

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chickendance @ 4/19/2021, 10:53 PM) 
    It's a gossip site. Perhaps the "better Christians than myself" who are here can print off Save Bev. T-shirts and hold an intervention for her on her live streams or email her?

This site, this forum isn't for that.

Whatever it takes to get her to see herself. Carry on. No one is trying to stop you from being who you are...or saying what you want to say dear. : )

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ahhh....the trolls are trying new tactics!

As you were dear.

:hearty-laugh:

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chickendance @ 4/19/2021, 11:00 PM) 
    Ahhh....the trolls are trying new tactics!

As you were dear.

:hearty-laugh:

Not a troll. Sincerely. Just want Bev to see what we see. I'm a troll because I won't be nasty?....but I will speak the truth. Most people can't handle that. I know it. Nothing new. I've said about all I wanted to say so I will be running along. I might check back in but for now...I will just be lurking. Not much else I can say. She's either going to keep imploding...or pull back on the tiller. Those are her two options. Not sure I can keep watching her now. I've seen enough and don't think it's very entertaining.

Edited by Clarified Butter - 4/19/2021, 11:19 PM

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Me too Clarified Butter. I was never a name caller or want to be but will recognize sad, damaging behavior and behavior where they lie and cheat or beg. Others can do what they want but we are not trolls who chose another way of calling out the truth. I glean a lot from some posts. Just being me.

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    processed-5_kindlephoto-162345396

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don't like to comment on personal appearance, I don't think I ever have. That's just me.

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Okay, I just watched her tik toks. Why is the lighting so much better in these videos? Is it the filter doing it?

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It's just another one of delusional Bevs schemes....it's a new idea to keep her online...remember her new cell phone the new number... THAT will be her call in to the Mighty Mrs.Volfie to get your fortune told!

I think you can read the future. I'm sure you got this prediction correct.

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh my word, those burger bombs she made... The amount of bacon was insane. I liked the idea of using a green pepper as a base, and wrapping the burger is a cool idea, but all that bacon? Maybe a couple strips would be okay. Now that was one thing she should have served Howie in his pie plate because did you see all the grease drip from it when he took a bite? She had two of them on that little plate! You know the arm of that couch had to dripped upon. Yuck.

That being said, I'd rather this type of video than the lives any day!

10.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I agree. Those burgers were like a heart attack on a plate- WAY TOO MUCH BACON.

I'm sure they were yummy but one would have been enough for me.

I'm also sure those burgers were not organic...remember, she only uses organic ground beef?

Whatever....

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Idk I thought they looked pretty good. 🤣😬 needed to be drained, but I'd eat it.

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So much for no gmo.

After watching Bev man handle all that bacon I will pass on those burger bombs.

8 pieces of extra thick bacon on each burger....?

Howie has 2 burgers with a total of 16 slices of thick cut bacon...each piece is 60 calories ...totalling 960 calories for just the bacon on those burgers alone.

46% fat.

Not including the beef patties...at 190 calories each. (approx)
    The buns......just plain ones are 140 calories each.
    2 cheeses..approx. 90-100 calories per burger

These are googled...and approximate ...I low balled and didn't include the ketchup, relish, green pepper and tomato..( That was the only somewhat healthy element here) nor did I include a beverage.

This was over 1800 calories. For this one meal. That's what some people consume in a full day....myself I go about 2000 calories a day...breakfast, coffees, tea, lunch, dinner, snack.

Keep in mind this was dinner I'm sure there was dessert they usually do desserts and they ate other meals earlier in the day...

Also keep in mind Howie has blood pressure and diabetic issues...so Bev has claimed...not to mention all her ailments and morbid obesity.

finally....the cost of that meal? The bacon alone 24 slices between the 2 of them...that's over 2 pounds of bacon...most people put 2 slices on a burger....and that's not the cheap bacon she's using either.

Nothing good about that meal. But does explain the ill health and weight issues.
    :jawdrop:

I understand splurging once in a while...but not when I can't stand up and get winded walking to the bathroom. This is just a heart attack disguised as dinner.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Haha I didn't think about the calorie count. For them, it's just a drop in the hat, I'm sure. I consume about 1k-1500 calories per day. So, I wouldn't feel horrible about having it as a treat. I can't imagine eating that kind of caloric intake at every meal. Bet she cooks like that all the time because she's high af and has the munchies. Poor Howie.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s on her cooking with cannabis channel live. She must not know she is not on patrion and doing a public live.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Hilarious....She dancing and high and smoking. Never saw one her videos on this channel before. :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

How can she dance like that but can't do housework!

1589 replies since 15/3/2021, 15:52   92654 views