OurHalfAssedHomestead Part2: CeleryRules, BevDrools, HowieIsAMule

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fatass announced on her Facebook she was going to do a live for Paymetrons, only!!! For 420... Lol...remember back in grade 9 we would think 420... Was cool!!! You know pot was cool when we were 15.

Well 57 year old Bev. Is still celebrating her use of pot!!! She's loud proud ....screaming like a fool!!! Head band on...smoking her turbine...recalling her march on parliament hill...she faught folks!!!!!

This live today was suppose to be for paymetron only... But well no one was interested ...she can't preform get high! Scream and DJ...like an imbecile without an audience .....so she had to do a live publicly.

I mean...who doesn't celebrate 420!!!!!??? :getting-stoned:

She's actually counting it down like it's new years! Growling and screaming.... Blowing smoke into the camera...chair dancing channelling her inner rasta!!! Screaming.. " smoke em if ya got em "

I'm actually embarrassed for her....

She's saying how mentally and spiritually pot is an herb....non addictive and it's everyone's right!!! She won't stop till the world is all smoking pot!!!

If she only put half this energy into bathing or cleaning her house!

Gives her shout outs to us of course! :crying:

Same music...same songs....singing.. " She's a brick house" telling everyone how back in the day she could dance...blah..blah...blah...same shit different day. She even got up..shook it for everyone ....complained about her knees....yadayada....obviously her paymetron...isn't paying off.

6 times in 20 minutes she has announced how she...THE Mrs. Volfie marched for this!!!! Yes...yes... Bev... It's all you fatass!!

Shes....an absolute embarrassment. :5153:

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    processed-7_kindlephoto-234821362

All I see is a high 57 year old woman acting like The Kool-aid man.

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Lmfao I missed it !!!

4.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I have never seen freaky fridays. All I can say is wowee that's some crazy stuff right there. Can you imagine actually doing that in front of a camera live?? Yeah me neither!

I can see that she is not going to change...ever. She's too far into her drug use now. She adores it. She can't live without it. She is going to keep right on doing what she does. It's her life, her choice. She can't ever say that people didn't try to wake her up. She honestly thinks getting stoned is cool. I don't see anything cool whatsoever about it. But, at least I feel better for having tried to warn her that the consequences will come and hard core. It's on her now.

5.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Pinned comment to all you thumbs downers your not invited this is for patreons only !!! 😂

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gingersnapt @ 20/4/2021, 23:20) 
    Lmfao I missed it !!!

If you've ever seen one...then you've missed nothing. She does the exact same thing, says the exact same stuff, plays the exact same music...gets stoned, talks about herself , pays tribute to us here at the Bakery, dances... " shudders" complains about her knees...gets flirty and tries to act sexy....

The only " new" thing she does is push paytreon and her tik tok...it's sad actually.

Same ole same ole.

7.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    🤮

Next stop only fans ......

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gingersnapt @ 20/4/2021, 23:28) 
    Pinned comment to all you thumbs downers your not invited this is for patreons only !!! 😂

Lmao!!! :hearty-laugh:

Sorry that was just too funny....yet none of her patreons showed up!!! So she did it live anyways!

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sooooooo, just one of those Bacon Bombanators wouldn't due for Papa. He needed two! Something tells me there were two for the little Mrs. as well. She just didn't show her second one on camera. Most men would be delighted with that burger, unless they were health conscious. I know my husband would do the Dance of Joy if I gave him one of those. He's all about the most unhealthy choices on the menu. So yeah, Papa thought it was "awesome." Just like everything else she serves him.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Next up. . . Bacon Burger Bomb Freezer Meals. Next stop after that Cardiac ICU.

11.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Squirrel with Coffee @ 4/20/2021, 05:07 PM) 
    Oh my word, those burger bombs she made... The amount of bacon was insane. I liked the idea of using a green pepper as a base, and wrapping the burger is a cool idea, but all that bacon? Maybe a couple strips would be okay. Now that was one thing she should have served Howie in his pie plate because did you see all the grease drip from it when he took a bite? She had two of them on that little plate! You know the arm of that couch had to dripped upon. Yuck.

That being said, I'd rather this type of video than the lives any day!

My thoughts exactly. The one & only time that the meal deserved the use of the pie plate she gives him a saucer. Way too much bacon for me & the bottom of the bacon did not look done all the way. I prefer my bacon put on at the end with the veg but that's just me being picky. Why would anyone need 2 of those? It's like he had the entire pack of bacon on top of 2 burgers. Why not a burger and a side?

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I hate how people in the comments were encouraged by that "bacon bomb" video. "Looks so good I can't wait to make it." NO. NO ONE should make that. It's a saturated fat nightmare. All of that meat and fat and sodium in one sitting is just not good for you.

If you MUST have one of those, I would suggest half without the bun and with a nice salad. I feel like they both need to cut wayyy back on the meat and cheese and supplement with something fresh. Salads, dark leafy greens (not cooked and then frozen and then recooked). Like, not eating vegetables and not liking vegetables is so juvenile.

Also, I am so confused with Gracie and the food situation. I thought Gracie had food allergies and skin issues. Why are they constantly feeding that dog table scraps? Giving Gracie bacon or other salted preserved foods like that is a huge no. All the salmon treats or whatever is not going to help that dog's overgrown yeast production and other issues if you allow her to eat all that junk. Really pisses me off.

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know ..as a dog owner myself I'm disgusted by the treatment of the " pets" in that house.

Bev claims to be so worried about "gmo" and poor Gracies diet?? But as you said they constantly feed her table scraps, the fact her yard is covered in dog shit from last fall freshly uncovered with the spring thaw...I'm sure Gracie licking her paws etc... Isn't helping her either.
    Bev just wants FREE dog treats, and sympathy from viewers to send her money etc...

I mean we know what happened to their last 2 dogs...one was given away...the other taken out back and shot.
    Bev proudly had told us...being homesteaders and all, how they take care of their animals. So what they feed Gracie....is clearly the problem for her skin rashes.

My heart hurts for that dog. :t0152:

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh yeah, Frankie? Was that the pug?

That poor dog never had a chance. There doesn't seem to be any discipline with Gracie at all. She's allowed to jump on the furniture, beg at Howie's plate, bark and go after strangers who walk up to the house (to the point Bev has to leash the dog or sequester the dog in another room). I can't imagine the chaos two dogs were allowed to exhibit in that house (and outside that house).

Seeing Bev tether those two dogs together when they were outside was painful. No wonder they didn't get along. Gracie was so much bigger than the pug. It must have been miserable. I recall a time when both dogs ran away and Bev was beside herself. I don't blame the dogs. If someone was keeping me confined in my own fecal matter, I would run away too.

15.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Smoking weed on TikTok go clean the pigsty you call a house 🤮

1589 replies since 15/3/2021, 15:52   92636 views